Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 19th of March 1921 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 9 minutes. Enjoy!
March 19, 1921 was a Saturday and it was the 78th day of the year 1921. It was the 12th Saturday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1921 calendar will be in 2022. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Thursday. Next year it will be Friday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 248 days left before your next birthday. You will be 100 years old when that day comes. There have been 36,277 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 12,092 days or 33.11 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 1,229 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on August 3 at 16:00:00 GMT – Monday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on November 25, 1952.
If a dog named Kunu - a English Foxhound breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 465 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Kunu will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Kunu will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1894Moms Mabley
- 1932Gail Kobe
- 1952Wolfgang Ambros
- 1971Nadja Auermann
- 1973Simmone Jade Mackinnon
- 1975Vivian Hsu
- 1976Rachel Blanchard
- 1979Abby Brammell
- 1980Mikuni Shimokawa
- 1995Julia Montes
View the complete list of March 19 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Mar 19.
- 1844Minna Canth, Finnish journalist, playwright, and activist (d. 1897)
- 1868Senda Berenson Abbott, Lithuanian-American basketball player and educator (d. 1954)
- 1882Gaston Lachaise, French-American sculptor (d. 1935)
- 1921Martha Carson, American singer-songwriter and guitarist (d. 2004)
- 1944Sirhan Sirhan, Palestinian-Jordanian assassin of Robert F. Kennedy
- 1945Modestas Paulauskas, Lithuanian basketball player and coach
- 1950Jose S. Palma, Filipino archbishop
- 1982Matt Littler, English actor and director
- 1995Alexei Sintsov, Russian figure skater
- 1997Rūta Meilutytė, Lithuanian swimmer
View the complete list of March 19 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Mckenzie’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1853The Taiping reform movement occupies and makes Nanjing its capital until 1864.
- 1863The SS Georgiana, said to have been the most powerful Confederate cruiser, is destroyed on her maiden voyage with a cargo of munitions, medicines and merchandise then valued at over $1,000,000.
- 1895Auguste and Louis Lumière record their first footage using their newly patented cinematograph.
- 1921Irish War of Independence: One of the biggest engagements of the war takes place at Crossbarry, County Cork. About 100 Irish Republican Army (IRA) volunteers escape an attempt by over 1,300 British forces to encircle them.
- 1931Gambling is legalized in Nevada.
- 1966Texas Western becomes the first college basketball team to win the Final four with an all-black starting lineup.
- 1982Falklands War: Argentinian forces land on South Georgia Island, precipitating war with the United Kingdom.
- 1989The Egyptian Flag is raised on Taba, Egypt announcing the end of the Israeli occupation after the Yom Kippur War in 1973 and the peace negotiations in 1979.
- 2002Zimbabwe is suspended from the Commonwealth on charges of human rights abuses and of electoral fraud, following a turbulent presidential election.
- 2011Libyan Civil War: After the failure of Muammar Gaddafi’s forces to take Benghazi, French Air Force launches Opération Harmattan, beginning foreign military intervention in Libya.
View the complete list of March 19 historical events.
Curious about this Manila Bubbles? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 3, 19, and 1921 reveal that your Life Path number is 8. It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Machiko Kyō, Daniel Razon, Steve Norman, Tony Lovato, Jack Concannon, Jérémie Renier, Ken Foree, Jonathan Silverman, Slim Thug, Eli Wallach.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on March 19 is Pisces ♓ (The Fish) – a mutable sign with Water as Western element. The ruling planet is Neptune – the planet of dreams and imagination. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Rooster is the mythical animal and Metal is the Eastern element of a person born on March 19, 1921.
Aquamarine is the modern birthstone for the month of March while Jade is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Pisces is amethyst. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 19th March 1921 is Jonquil for affection.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on June 29, 1928. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +151. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on September 17, 1946. Your score is -136. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Mongolia approximately on 1825. Your profession was warrior, hunter, fisherman, executor of sacrifices.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You were sane, practical person, materialist with no spiritual consciousness. Your simple wisdom helped the weak and the poor.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You should develop self-love and ability to implant hope into hearts of people. Ambition – is not everything. True wealth is buried in your soul.
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 73,982 baby girls. For the boys it’s John. This name was recorded 58,217 times in the year 1921. Any chance you are Mary or John? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man March 19” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about March 19, 1921. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 78th day of 1921
- Day of week: Saturday
- Day of week birthstone: Turquoise
- Week index: 12th Saturday of 1921
- Next same calendar year: 2022
- Day of week this year: Thursday
- Day of week next year: Friday
- Day of week in 2022: Saturday
- Days until next birthday: 248 days
- Age on next birthday: 100 years old
- Days since birth: 36,277 days
- Days spent sleeping: 12,092 days
- Years spent sleeping: 33.11 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 1,229
- Next full moon: August 3 at 16:00:00 GMT – Monday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on November 25, 1952
- Age in dog years: 465 dog years old using a English Foxhound breed
- Life path number and meaning: 8 – It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
- Western zodiac sign: Pisces ♓ (The Fish)
- Western zodiac element: Water
- Western zodiac sign quality: Mutable
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Neptune – the planet of dreams and imagination
- Western zodiac gemstone: Amethyst
- Eastern zodiac animal: Rooster
- Eastern zodiac element: Metal
- Modern birthstone: Aquamarine
- Mystical birthstone: Jade (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Jonquil for affection
- Best compatible birthday: June 29, 1928 (+151)
- Worst compatible birthday: September 17, 1946 (-136)
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 73,982 babies
- Popular boy’s name: John – 58,217 babies
- Roman numerals: XIX.III.MCMXXI
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: September 2, 1940 – Jimmy Clanton, American singer; July 29, 1958 – Simon Nye, English screenwriter and producer; May 23, 1933 – Joan Collins, English actress.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,879