Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 19th of March 1955 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
March 19, 1955 was a Saturday and it was the 78th day of the year 1955. It was the 12th Saturday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1955 calendar will be in 2022. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Tuesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 331 days left before your next birthday. You will be 65 years old when that day comes. There have been 23,411 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 7,804 days or 21.37 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 793 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on May 18 at 21:13:00 GMT – Saturday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on November 25, 1986.
If a dog named Bindy - a Standard Schnauzer breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 308 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Bindy will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Bindy will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1872Anna Held
- 1936Birthe Wilke
- 1937Maurice Roëves
- 1946Ruth Pointer
- 1949Valery Leontiev
- 1960Eliane Elias
- 1969Connor Trinneer
- 1980Mikuni Shimokawa
- 1981Kim Rae-won
- 1998Sakura Miyawaki
View the complete list of March 19 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Mar 19.
- 1924Mary Wimbush, English actress (d. 2005)
- 1929Miquel Martí i Pol, Catalan poet and educator (d. 2003)
- 1933Philip Roth, American author
- 1946Paul Atkinson, English guitarist (The Zombies) (d. 2004)
- 1948Vintcent van der Bijl, South African cricketer and umpire
- 1975Mason Jennings, American singer-songwriter and guitarist
- 1981Kolo Touré, Ivorian footballer
- 1982Brad Jones, Australian footballer
- 1985Michael Timlin, English-Irish footballer
- 1989Babak Ghorbani, Iranian wrestler (d. 2014)
View the complete list of March 19 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about the hidden secrets of your first name. Are there magical powers in your given name? Every name has a character and personality. Get smart with name meanings. Find out what your name means! (Sponsored link)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1649The House of Commons of England passes an act abolishing the House of Lords, declaring it “useless and dangerous to the people of England”.
- 1853The Taiping reform movement occupies and makes Nanjing its capital until 1864.
- 1865American Civil War: The Battle of Bentonville begins. By the end of the battle two days later, Confederate forces had retreated from Four Oaks, North Carolina.
- 1943Frank Nitti, the Chicago Outfit Boss after Al Capone, commits suicide at the Chicago Central Railyard.
- 1944World War II: Nazi forces occupy Hungary.
- 1945World War II: Off the coast of Japan, a dive bomber hits the aircraft carrier USS Franklin, killing 724 of her crew. Badly damaged, the ship is able to return to the U.S. under her own power.
- 1962Highly influential artist, Bob Dylan releases his first album, Bob Dylan, on Columbia Records label.
- 1982Falklands War: Argentinian forces land on South Georgia Island, precipitating war with the United Kingdom.
- 2002Zimbabwe is suspended from the Commonwealth on charges of human rights abuses and of electoral fraud, following a turbulent presidential election.
- 2011Libyan Civil War: After the failure of Muammar Gaddafi’s forces to take Benghazi, French Air Force launches Opération Harmattan, beginning foreign military intervention in Libya.
View the complete list of March 19 historical events.
Curious about this Choco Peppermint? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 3, 19, and 1955 reveal that your Life Path number is 6. It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Johnny Horton, Ernie Sabella, Jay Reatard, Bubba Sparxxx, Michael Ensign, Yalın, Stalley, Melissa Gilbert, Naomi Scott, Vishnuvardhan.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on March 19 is Pisces ♓ (The Fish) – a mutable sign with Water as Western element. The ruling planet is Neptune – the planet of dreams and imagination. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Sheep is the mythical animal and Wood is the Eastern element of a person born on March 19, 1955.
Aquamarine is the modern birthstone for the month of March while Jade is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Pisces is amethyst. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 19th March 1955 is Jonquil for affection.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on February 21, 1966. You have a Love Match compatibility score of +168. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on August 10, 1955. Your incompatibility score is -147. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 2,782,098,943. (U.S. Census Bureau)
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of USA South-East approximately on 775. Your profession was sailor, shoemaker.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You’re always involved with all new things. You have always loved changes, especially in art, music, cooking.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: There is the invisible connection between material and spiritual world. Your lesson – to search, to find and to use this bridge.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 99,438,148 babies were born throughout the world in the year 1955. The estimated number of babies born on 19th March 1955 is 272,433. That’s equivalent to 189 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 63,162 baby girls. For the boys it’s Michael. This name was recorded 88,335 times in the year 1955. Any chance you are Mary or Michael? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man March 19” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about March 19, 1955. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 78th day of 1955
- Day of week: Saturday
- Day of week birthstone: Turquoise
- Week index: 12th Saturday of 1955
- Next same calendar year: 2022
- Day of week this year: Tuesday
- Day of week next year: Thursday
- Day of week in 2021: Friday
- Days until next birthday: 331 days
- Age on next birthday: 65 years old
- Days since birth: 23,411 days
- Days spent sleeping: 7,804 days
- Years spent sleeping: 21.37 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 793
- Next full moon: May 18 at 21:13:00 GMT – Saturday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on November 25, 1986
- Age in dog years: 308 dog years old using a Standard Schnauzer breed
- Life path number and meaning: 6 – It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
- Western zodiac sign: Pisces ♓ (The Fish)
- Western zodiac element: Water
- Western zodiac sign quality: Mutable
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Neptune – the planet of dreams and imagination
- Western zodiac gemstone: Amethyst
- Eastern zodiac animal: Sheep
- Eastern zodiac element: Wood
- Modern birthstone: Aquamarine
- Mystical birthstone: Jade (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Jonquil for affection
- Best compatible birthday: February 21, 1966 (+168)
- Worst compatible birthday: August 10, 1955 (-147)
- 1955 world population: 2,782,098,943
- Babies born in 1955: 99,438,148
- Babies born in 1955 every day: 272,433
- Babies born in 1955 every minute: 189
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 63,162 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Michael – 88,335 babies
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: November 14, 1981 – Russell Tovey, English actor; April 27, 1932 – Casey Kasem, American radio host, producer, and actor, co-created ''American Top 40'' (d. 2014); July 23, 1938 – Bert Newton, Australian actor and television host.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 2,011