Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 19th of March 1976 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
March 19, 1976 was a Friday and it was the 79th day of the year 1976. The next time you can reuse your old 1976 calendar will be in 2032. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Sunday. Next year it will be Monday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 294 days left before your next birthday. You will be 42 years old when that day comes. There have been 15,046 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 509 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 9 at 13:11:00 GMT – Friday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1917Peggy Ahern
- 1924Mary Wimbush
- 1946Ruth Pointer
- 1953Ricky Wilson
- 1960Eliane Elias
- 1964Jake Weber
- 1969Connor Trinneer
- 1976Rachel Blanchard
- 1984Tanushree Dutta
- 1991Garrett Clayton
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for March 19.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Mar 19.
- 1823Princess Adelgunde of Bavaria (d. 1914)
- 1898Karl Theodor Bleek, German politician, Mayor of Marburg (d. 1969)
- 1914Fred Clark, American actor (d. 1968)
- 1928David Lumsden, English organist and conductor
- 1944Sirhan Sirhan, Palestinian-Jordanian assassin of Robert F. Kennedy
- 1951Christine Laser, German pentathlete
- 1966Michael Crockart, Scottish police officer and politician
- 1973Sergey Makarov, Russian javelin thrower
- 1975Antonio Daniels, American basketball player
- 1982Matt Littler, English actor and director
View the complete list of famous birthdays for March 19.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1649The House of Commons of England passes an act abolishing the House of Lords, declaring it “useless and dangerous to the people of England”.
- 1812The Cádiz Cortes promulgates the Spanish Constitution of 1812.
- 1885Louis Riel declares a provisional government in Saskatchewan, beginning the North-West Rebellion.
- 1921Irish War of Independence: One of the biggest engagements of the war takes place at Crossbarry, County Cork. About 100 Irish Republican Army (IRA) volunteers escape an attempt by over 1,300 British forces to encircle them.
- 1946French Guiana, Guadeloupe, Martinique and Réunion become overseas départements of France.
- 1962Highly influential artist, Bob Dylan releases his first album, Bob Dylan, on Columbia Records label.
- 1965The wreck of the SS Georgiana, valued at over $50,000,000 and said to have been the most powerful Confederate cruiser, is discovered by teenage diver and pioneer underwater archaeologist E. Lee Spence, exactly 102 years after its destruction.
- 1979The United States House of Representatives begins broadcasting its day-to-day business via the cable television network C-SPAN.
- 1982Falklands War: Argentinian forces land on South Georgia Island, precipitating war with the United Kingdom.
- 2011Libyan Civil War: After the failure of Muammar Gaddafi’s forces to take Benghazi, French Air Force launches Opération Harmattan, beginning foreign military intervention in Libya.
View the complete list of historical events for March 19.
Curious about this Color Bubbles? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 3, 19 and 1976 reveal that your Life Path number is 9. It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Trey Parker, Gage Golightly, Maria Bello, Malia Jones, Hugo Speer, Julie Adams, Toshiyuki Toyonaga, Lee Jae-won, Olga Nardone, Maisie Williams.
The zodiac sign of a person born on March 19 is Pisces ♓. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Dragon is the mythical animal and Fire is the element of a person born on March 19, 1976.
Aquamarine is the modern birthstone for the month of March while Jade is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Pisces is amethyst. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Friday’ is emerald.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was December, 1963 (Oh, What a Night) by The Four Seasons as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (March 20, 1976). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: April 30, 1925 – Corinne Calvet, French-American actress (d. 2001); March 9, 1976 – Yamila Diaz-Rahi, Argentinian model and actress; March 15, 1954 – Massimo Bubola, Italian singer-songwriter, guitarist, and producer.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 971