Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 19th of March 1976 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
March 19, 1976 was a Friday and it was the 79th day of the year 1976. The next time you can reuse your old 1976 calendar will be in 2032. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Monday. Next year it will be Tuesday and two years from now it will be Thursday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 30 days left before your next birthday. You will be 42 years old when that day comes. There have been 15,310 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 518 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on March 2 at 00:52:00 GMT – Friday.
If a dog named Ernesto - a Manchester Terrier breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 184 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Ernesto will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Ernesto will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1933Renée Taylor
- 1936Ursula Andress
- 1937Clarence "Frogman" Henry
- 1955Simon Yam
- 1971Nadja Auermann
- 1973Simmone Jade Mackinnon
- 1974Vida Guerra
- 1979Abby Brammell
- 1981Kim Rae-won
- 1991Garrett Clayton
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for March 19.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Mar 19.
- 1888Léon Scieur, Belgian cyclist (d. 1969)
- 1894Moms Mabley, American comedian, actress, and singer (d. 1975)
- 1917Laszlo Szabo, Hungarian chess player (d. 1998)
- 1928Hans Küng, Swiss priest, theologian, and author
- 1947Marinho Peres, Brazilian footballer and coach
- 1955John Burnside, Scottish poet and academic
- 1973Brant Bjork, American drummer (Kyuss, Vista Chino, and Fu Manchu)
- 1973Bun B, American rapper and producer (UGK)
- 1988Clayton Kershaw, American baseball player
- 1995Alexei Sintsov, Russian figure skater
View the complete list of famous birthdays for March 19.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1853The Taiping reform movement occupies and makes Nanjing its capital until 1864.
- 1921Irish War of Independence: One of the biggest engagements of the war takes place at Crossbarry, County Cork. About 100 Irish Republican Army (IRA) volunteers escape an attempt by over 1,300 British forces to encircle them.
- 1932The Sydney Harbour Bridge is opened.
- 1945World War II: Adolf Hitler issues his “Nero Decree” ordering all industries, military installations, shops, transportation facilities and communications facilities in Germany to be destroyed.
- 1954Joey Giardello knocks out Willie Tory in round seven at Madison Square Garden in the first televised prize boxing fight shown in colour.
- 1962Highly influential artist, Bob Dylan releases his first album, Bob Dylan, on Columbia Records label.
- 1965The wreck of the SS Georgiana, valued at over $50,000,000 and said to have been the most powerful Confederate cruiser, is discovered by teenage diver and pioneer underwater archaeologist E. Lee Spence, exactly 102 years after its destruction.
- 1987Televangelist Jim Bakker resigns as head of the PTL Club due to a brewing sex scandal; he hands over control to Jerry Falwell.
- 20043-19 shooting incident: Taiwanese president Chen Shui-bian is shot just before the country’s presidential election on March 20.
- 2011Libyan Civil War: After the failure of Muammar Gaddafi’s forces to take Benghazi, French Air Force launches Opération Harmattan, beginning foreign military intervention in Libya.
View the complete list of historical events for March 19.
Curious about this Golden Creme Sandwich? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 3, 19 and 1976 reveal that your Life Path number is 9. It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Hideto Matsumoto, Monica Calhoun, Dennis Stratton, Billie Holiday, Sofía Vergara, Ole Hamre, Michel Forget, Kim Wilde, Amanda Somerville, Ori Kaplan.
The zodiac sign of a person born on March 19 is Pisces ♓. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Dragon is the mythical animal and Fire is the element of a person born on March 19, 1976.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Pisces horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Aquamarine is the modern birthstone for the month of March while Jade is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Pisces is amethyst. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Friday’ is emerald.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was December, 1963 (Oh, What a Night) by The Four Seasons as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (March 20, 1976). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of USA South-Central approximately on 1800. Your profession was dramatist, director, musician, bard.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You always liked to travel, to investigate, could have been detective or spy.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You should develop self-love and ability to implant hope into hearts of people. Ambition – is not everything. True wealth is buried in your soul.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: June 11, 1936 – Chuck Adamson, American Television producer, screenwriter and police officer (d. 2008); October 20, 1913 – Grandpa Jones, American singer-songwriter and banjo player (d. 1998); May 14, 1992 – Maggy, Japanese model.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,270