Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 19th of March 1996 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
March 19, 1996 was a Tuesday and it was the 79th day of the year 1996. The next time you can reuse your old 1996 calendar will be in 2024. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Monday. Next year it will be Tuesday and two years from now it will be Thursday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 274 days left before your next birthday. You will be 23 years old when that day comes. There have been 8,126 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 275 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 28 at 04:55:00 GMT – Thursday.
If a dog named Gabriella - a Appenzeller Sennenhunde breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 119 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Gabriella will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Gabriella will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1872Anna Held
- 1916Eric Christmas
- 1921Martha Carson
- 1935Burt Metcalfe
- 1935Nancy Malone
- 1953Ricky Wilson
- 1960Eliane Elias
- 1969Connor Trinneer
- 1987Josie Loren
- 1989Ben Briley
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for March 19.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Mar 19.
- 1534José de Anchieta, Spanish missionary and saint (d. 1597)
- 1739Charles-François Lebrun, duc de Plaisance, French lawyer and politician (d. 1824)
- 1748Elias Hicks, American farmer, minister, and theologian (d. 1830)
- 1872Anna Held, Polish-American actress and singer (d. 1918)
- 1912Hugh Watt, Australian-New Zealand engineer and politician, Prime Minister of New Zealand (d. 1980)
- 1923Betty Goodwin, Canadian sculptor and painter (d. 2008)
- 1930Gualtiero Marchesi, Italian chef
- 1965Kevin F. Harris, American composer and author
- 1966Michael Crockart, Scottish police officer and politician
- 1997Rūta Meilutytė, Lithuanian swimmer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for March 19.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1279A Mongolian victory at the Battle of Yamen ends the Song dynasty in China.
- 1687Explorer Robert Cavelier de La Salle, searching for the mouth of the Mississippi River, is murdered by his own men.
- 1812The Cádiz Cortes promulgates the Spanish Constitution of 1812.
- 1921Irish War of Independence: One of the biggest engagements of the war takes place at Crossbarry, County Cork. About 100 Irish Republican Army (IRA) volunteers escape an attempt by over 1,300 British forces to encircle them.
- 1931Gambling is legalized in Nevada.
- 1941World War II: The 99th Pursuit Squadron also known as the Tuskegee Airmen, the first all-black unit of the US Army Air Corps, is activated.
- 1990The ethnic clashes of Târgu Mureș begin four days after the anniversary of the Revolutions of 1848 in the Austrian Empire.
- 20043-19 shooting incident: Taiwanese president Chen Shui-bian is shot just before the country’s presidential election on March 20.
- 2004A Swedish DC-3 shot down by a Russian MiG-15 in 1952 over the Baltic Sea is finally recovered after years of work. The remains of the three crewmen are left in place, pending further investigations.
- 2011Libyan Civil War: After the failure of Muammar Gaddafi’s forces to take Benghazi, French Air Force launches Opération Harmattan, beginning foreign military intervention in Libya.
View the complete list of historical events for March 19.
Curious about this Charming Gift Box? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 3, 19 and 1996 reveal that your Life Path number is 11. It is a master number that represents intuition, idealism and invention. You have the potential to be a source of inspiration and illumination for people.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Tim O'Brien, George Waggner, Mayo Kaan, Sean Frye, Marion Rung, Lawrence Kasdan, Noel Redding, Baard Owe, Jane Asher, Rica Peralejo.
The zodiac sign of a person born on March 19 is Pisces ♓. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rat is the mythical animal and Fire is the element of a person born on March 19, 1996.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Pisces horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Aquamarine is the modern birthstone for the month of March while Jade is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Pisces is amethyst. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Tuesday’ is ruby.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Because You Loved Me by Céline Dion as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (March 23, 1996). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Southern Australia approximately on 1250. Your profession was trainer, holder of the fine animals, birds, insects.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You are a person with huge energy, good in planning and supervising. If you were just garbage-man, you were chief garbage-man.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to learn humility and faith in spiritual principles. You should believe in High Reason.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: May 15, 1989 – Akina Minami, Japanese model; November 26, 1972 – Arjun Rampal, Indian actor; March 4, 1952 – Serge Fiori, Canadian singer-songwriter and guitarist (Harmonium).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,255