Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 2nd of March 1963 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
March 2, 1963 was a Saturday and it was the 61st day of the year 1963. The next time you can reuse your old 1963 calendar will be in 2019. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Friday. Next year it will be Saturday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 310 days left before your next birthday. You will be 56 years old when that day comes. There have been 20,144 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 682 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on April 30 at 01:00:00 GMT – Monday.
If a dog named Slurpee - a Bouvier des Flandres breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 301 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Slurpee will be 45 dog years old. From that point forward a large-sized dog like Slurpee will age 5-6 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1914Mayo Kaan
- 1919Eddie Lawrence
- 1934Dottie Rambo
- 1938Lawrence Payton
- 1949Alain Chamfort
- 1956John Cowsill
- 1971Amber Smith
- 1981Bryce Dallas Howard
- 1988Nadine Samonte
- 1997Becky G
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for March 2.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Mar 2.
- 1409Jean II, Duke of Alençon (d. 1476)
- 1459Pope Adrian VI (d. 1523)
- 1931Mikhail Gorbachev, Russian lawyer and politician, President of the Soviet Union, Nobel Prize laureate
- 1939BarBara Luna, American actress
- 1941David Satcher, American admiral and physician, 16th Surgeon General of the United States
- 1944Uschi Glas, German actress and screenwriter
- 1962Paul Farrelly, English journalist and politician
- 1980Karl Dominik, Polish-Chinese actor
- 1982Kevin Kurányi, German footballer
- 1985Robert Iler, American actor
View the complete list of famous birthdays for March 2.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1458George of Poděbrady is chosen as the king of Bohemia.
- 1484The College of Arms is formally incorporated by Royal Charter signed by King Richard III of England.
- 1498Vasco da Gama’s fleet visits the Island of Mozambique.
- 1561Mendoza, Argentina is founded by Spanish conquistador Pedro del Castillo.
- 1807The U.S. Congress passes the Act Prohibiting Importation of Slaves, disallowing the importation of new slaves into the country.
- 1882Queen Victoria narrowly escapes an assassination attempt by Roderick McLean in Windsor.
- 1977Libya becomes the Socialist People’s Libyan Arab Jamahiriya as the General People’s Congress adopted the “Declaration of the Establishment of the People’s Authority”.
- 1989Twelve European Community nations agree to ban the production of all chlorofluorocarbons (CFCs) by the end of the century.
- 1991Battle at Rumaila oil field brings an end to the 1991 Gulf War.
- 2002U.S. invasion of Afghanistan: Operation Anaconda begins, (ending on March 19 after killing 500 Taliban and al-Qaeda fighters, with 11 Western troop fatalities).
View the complete list of historical events for March 2.
Curious about this Pink Topaz? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 3, 2 and 1963 reveal that your Life Path number is 6. It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Clifton Davis, Jean Hersholt, Curtis Lee, Baltasar Kormákur, Huntley Gordon, Ruth Hale, Frankie Sandford, Sonia Manzano, Lisa Guerrero, Adam Richman.
The zodiac sign of a person born on March 2 is Pisces ♓. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rabbit is the mythical animal and Water is the element of a person born on March 2, 1963.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Pisces horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Aquamarine is the modern birthstone for the month of March while Jade is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Pisces is amethyst. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Walk Like a Man by The Four Seasons as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (March 2, 1963). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Quebeck approximately on 1000. Your profession was builder of roads, bridges, docks.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You are a person with huge energy, good in planning and supervising. If you were just garbage-man, you were chief garbage-man.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You are bound to solve problems regarding pollution of environment, recycling, misuse of raw materials, elimination of radioactivity by all means including psychological methods.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: January 10, 1978 – Tamina Snuka, American wrestler and actress; September 8, 1921 – Mosie Lister, American singer-songwriter and minister (The Statesmen Quartet) (d. 2015); November 30, 1920 – Virginia Mayo, American actress and singer (d. 2005).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,210