Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 2nd of March 1963 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
March 2, 1963 was a Saturday and it was the 61st day of the year 1963. The next time you can reuse your old 1963 calendar will be in 2019. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Thursday. Next year it will be Friday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 221 days left before your next birthday. You will be 55 years old when that day comes. There have been 19,868 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 673 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on August 7 at 18:13:00 GMT – Monday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get tips about your current relationship and how to improve it. Astrology reports to help you decide when to make yourself available for romantic or social activity. Get your love & romance reports or download free samples!
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1917Desi Arnaz
- 1918Michael Rye
- 1943George Layton
- 1959Larry Stewart
- 1962Jon Bon Jovi
- 1970Alexander Armstrong
- 1980Karl Dominik
- 1993Mariya Yaremchuk
- 1997Becky G
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for March 2.
Seriously, how much do you know yourself? Do you want to gain true understanding of the real you? It’s all about you! Your confidence, your nature, your career and you as a person. Get your personality profile reports or download free samples!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Mar 2.
- 1904Dr. Seuss, American author, poet, and illustrator (d. 1991)
- 1913Celedonio Romero, Spanish guitarist and songwriter (The Romeros) (d. 1996)
- 1922Bill Quackenbush, Canadian-American ice hockey player and coach (d. 1999)
- 1926Bernard Agré, Ivorian cardinal (d. 2014)
- 1926Murray Rothbard, American economist and historian (d. 1995)
- 1943Peter Straub, American novelist and poet
- 1945Derek Watkins, English trumpet player and composer (d. 2013)
- 1965Lembit Öpik, Irish politician
- 1978Tomáš Kaberle, Czech ice hockey player
- 1980Chris Barker, English footballer and manager
View the complete list of famous birthdays for March 2.
What is in store for you this year? Let these forecasts and predictions help you succeed in life. Benefit from life changing events and know when they occur. Make everyday activities easier to handle. Get your Forecast Reports or download free samples!
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1444Skanderbeg organizes a group of Albanian nobles to form the League of Lezhë.
- 1776American Revolutionary War: Patriot militia units arrest the Royal Governor of Georgia James Wright and attempt to prevent capture of supply ships in the Battle of the Rice Boats.
- 1825Roberto Cofresí, one of the last successful Caribbean pirates, is defeated in combat and captured by authorities.
- 1917The enactment of the Jones–Shafroth Act grants Puerto Ricans United States citizenship.
- 1955Norodom Sihanouk, king of Cambodia, abdicates the throne in favor of his father, Norodom Suramarit.
- 1962In Burma, the army led by General Ne Win seizes power in a coup d'état.
- 1965The US and South Vietnamese Air Force begin Operation Rolling Thunder, a sustained bombing campaign against North Vietnam.
- 1970Rhodesia declares itself a republic, breaking its last links with the British crown.
- 1972The Pioneer 10 space probe is launched from Cape Canaveral, Florida with a mission to explore the outer planets.
- 1998Data sent from the Galileo spacecraft indicates that Jupiter’s moon Europa has a liquid ocean under a thick crust of ice.
View the complete list of historical events for March 2.
Curious about this Choco Bubble Heart? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 3, 2 and 1963 reveal that your Life Path number is 6. It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Yasuka Saitō, Mayu Matsuoka, Tony Holiday, Sahara Davenport, Meng Jia, Natalie Korneitsik, Sara Jean Underwood, Lyman Ward, Sybil Christopher, Hikaru Yaotome.
The zodiac sign of a person born on March 2 is Pisces ♓. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rabbit is the mythical animal and Water is the element of a person born on March 2, 1963.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Pisces horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly format.
Aquamarine is the modern birthstone for the month of March while Jade is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Pisces is amethyst. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Walk Like a Man by The Four Seasons as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (March 2, 1963). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: January 9, 1976 – Raghava Lawrence, Indian actor, director, and choreographer; September 19, 1942 – Freda Payne, American singer and actress; June 25, 1963 – John Benjamin Hickey, American actor.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,079