Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 2nd of March 2002 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 11 minutes. Enjoy!
March 2, 2002 was a Saturday and it was the 61st day of the year 2002. It was the 9th Saturday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 2002 calendar will be in 2030. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Monday. Next year it will be Tuesday and two years from now it will be Wednesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 9 days left before your next birthday. You will be 18 years old when that day comes. There have been 6,566 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 2,189 days or 5.99 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 222 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on March 9 at 17:49:00 GMT – Monday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) will happen sometime on November 8, 2033.
If a dog named Yeager - a Catahoula Leopard Dog breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 109 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Yeager will be 45 dog years old. From that point forward a large-sized dog like Yeager will age 5-6 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1935Al Waxman
- 1938Lawrence Payton
- 1955Dale Bozzio
- 1955Terrence Stone
- 1962Scott La Rock
- 1963Alvin Youngblood Hart
- 1980Karl Dominik
- 1980Rebel Wilson
- 1997Becky G
View the complete list of March 2 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Mar 2.
- 1908Fyodor Okhlopkov, Russian sergeant (d. 1968)
- 1926Bernard Agré, Ivorian cardinal (d. 2014)
- 1931Mikhail Gorbachev, Russian lawyer and politician, President of the Soviet Union, Nobel Prize laureate
- 1942Kwang Jo Choi, South Korean martial artist
- 1942Mir-Hossein Mousavi, Iranian architect and politician, 79th Prime Minister of Iran
- 1948Rory Gallagher, Irish singer-songwriter, guitarist, and producer (Taste) (d. 1995)
- 1955Ken Salazar, American lawyer and politician, 50th United States Secretary of the Interior
- 1962Michael Salinger, American poet and educator
- 1983Deuce, American singer-songwriter and producer (Hollywood Undead)
- 1997Becky G, American rapper
View the complete list of March 2 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Kathy’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1121Dirk VI becomes the Count of Holland.
- 1797The Bank of England issues the first one-pound and two-pound banknotes.
- 1807The U.S. Congress passes the Act Prohibiting Importation of Slaves, disallowing the importation of new slaves into the country.
- 1836Texas Revolution: Declaration of independence of the Republic of Texas from Mexico.
- 1865East Cape War: The Völkner Incident in New Zealand.
- 1877U.S. presidential election, 1876: Just two days before inauguration, the U.S. Congress declares Rutherford B. Hayes the winner of the election even though Samuel J. Tilden had won the popular vote on November 7, 1876.
- 1901The U.S. Congress passes the Platt Amendment limiting the autonomy of Cuba, as a condition of the withdrawal of American troops.
- 1977Libya becomes the Socialist People’s Libyan Arab Jamahiriya as the General People’s Congress adopted the “Declaration of the Establishment of the People’s Authority”.
- 1991Battle at Rumaila oil field brings an end to the 1991 Gulf War.
- 2012A tornado outbreak occurred over a large section of the Southern United States and into the Ohio Valley region, resulting in 40 tornado-related fatalities.
View the complete list of March 2 historical events.
Curious about this Choco Buttercream? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 3, 2, and 2002 reveal that your Life Path number is 9. It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Carmen Argenziano, Ehron VonAllen, Andy Milonakis, Keith Jardine, Elizabeth Perkins, Natalia Podolskaya, Ja Rule, Mark Dexter, Cobie Smulders, Lesley Gore.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on March 2 is Pisces ♓ (The Fish) – a mutable sign with Water as Western element. The ruling planet is Neptune – the planet of dreams and imagination. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Horse is the mythical animal and Water is the Eastern element of a person born on March 2, 2002.
Aquamarine is the modern birthstone for the month of March while Jade is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Pisces is amethyst. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 2nd March 2002 is Jonquil for affection.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on March 24, 1993. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +153. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on August 10, 1983. Your score is -151. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 6,242,016,348. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Always on Time by Ja Rule featuring Ashanti as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (March 2, 2002). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Northern India approximately on 1425. Your profession was builder of houses, temples, cathedrals.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You had a mind of a scientist, always seeking new explanations. Environment often misunderstood you. Had a respectable knowledge.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to study, to practice and to use wisdom, enclosed in psychological sciences, and in ancient manuscripts. With strong faith and hard work you will reach your real destiny in present life.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 132,115,603 babies were born throughout the world in the year 2002. The estimated number of babies born on 2nd March 2002 is 361,961. That’s equivalent to 251 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Emily. This name was given to 24,463 baby girls. For the boys it’s Jacob. This name was recorded 30,568 times in the year 2002. Any chance you are Emily or Jacob? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man March 2” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about March 2, 2002. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 61st day of 2002
- Day of week: Saturday
- Day of week birthstone: Turquoise
- Week index: 9th Saturday of 2002
- Next same calendar year: 2030
- Day of week this year: Monday
- Day of week next year: Tuesday
- Day of week in 2022: Wednesday
- Days until next birthday: 9 days
- Age on next birthday: 18 years old
- Days since birth: 6,566 days
- Days spent sleeping: 2,189 days
- Years spent sleeping: 5.99 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 222
- Next full moon: March 9 at 17:49:00 GMT – Monday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on November 8, 2033
- Age in dog years: 109 dog years old using a Catahoula Leopard Dog breed
- Life path number and meaning: 9 – It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
- Western zodiac sign: Pisces ♓ (The Fish)
- Western zodiac element: Water
- Western zodiac sign quality: Mutable
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Neptune – the planet of dreams and imagination
- Western zodiac gemstone: Amethyst
- Eastern zodiac animal: Horse
- Eastern zodiac element: Water
- Modern birthstone: Aquamarine
- Mystical birthstone: Jade (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Jonquil for affection
- Best compatible birthday: March 24, 1993 (+153)
- Worst compatible birthday: August 10, 1983 (-151)
- 2002 world population: 6,242,016,348
- Number one song: Always on Time by Ja Rule featuring Ashanti (March 2, 2002)
- Babies born in 2002: 132,115,603
- Babies born in 2002 every day: 361,961
- Babies born in 2002 every minute: 251
- Popular girl’s name: Emily – 24,463 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Jacob – 30,568 babies
- Roman numerals: II.III.MMII
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: November 27, 1935 – Les Blank, American director and producer (d. 2013); September 22, 1994 – Jr., South Korean singer, dancer, and actor (Got7 and JJ Project); September 30, 1962 – Marley Marl, American rapper and producer (Juice Crew).
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 2,129