Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 2nd of March 2016 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
March 2, 2016 was a Wednesday and it was the 62nd day of the year 2016. It was the 9th Wednesday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 2016 calendar will be in 2044. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Tuesday. Next year it will be Wednesday and two years from now it will be Thursday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 362 days left before your next birthday. You will be 6 years old when that day comes. There have been 1,829 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 610 days or 1.67 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 62 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on March 28 at 18:50:00 GMT – Sunday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) will happen sometime on November 9, 2047.
If a dog named Puzon - a Pembroke Welsh Corgi breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 40 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Puzon will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Puzon will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1918Michael Rye
- 1934Dottie Rambo
- 1938Lawrence Payton
- 1939BarBara Luna
- 1955Terrence Stone
- 1962Jon Bon Jovi
- 1968Daniel Craig
- 1969Ben Oxenbould
- 1970Alexander Armstrong
- 1972Richard Ruccolo
View the complete list of March 2 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Mar 2.
- 1760Camille Desmoulins, French journalist and politician (d. 1794)
- 1836Henry Billings Brown, American lawyer and jurist (d. 1913)
- 1878William Kissam Vanderbilt II, American sailor and race car driver (d. 1944)
- 1914Martin Ritt, American actor, director, and playwright (d. 1990)
- 1941David Satcher, American admiral and physician, 16th Surgeon General of the United States
- 1949J.P.R. Williams, Welsh rugby player and surgeon
- 1962Hiroyuki Morioka, Japanese author
- 1962Raimo Summanen, Finnish ice hockey player and coach
- 1962Scott La Rock, American DJ and producer (Boogie Down Productions) (d. 1987)
- 1989André Bernardes Santos, Portuguese footballer
View the complete list of March 2 famous birthdays.
Did you know that coffee and word games are an excellent combination to sharpen your vocabulary? Let’s give it a quick spin. Within 30 seconds, how many words can you think of from these letters EAPGTESQ? Check your answers here: Word scramble EAPGTESQ. (Sponsored by WordFinder.Cafe)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 537Siege of Rome: The Ostrogoth army under king Vitiges begins the siege of the capital. Belisarius conducts a delaying action outside the Flaminian Gate; he and a detachment of his bucellarii are almost cut off.
- 1476Burgundian Wars: The Old Swiss Confederacy hands Charles the Bold, Duke of Burgundy, a major defeat in the Battle of Grandson in Canton of Neuchâtel.
- 1498Vasco da Gama’s fleet visits the Island of Mozambique.
- 1797The Bank of England issues the first one-pound and two-pound banknotes.
- 1811Argentine War of Independence: A royalist fleet defeats a small flotilla of revolutionary ships in the Battle of San Nicolás on the River Plate.
- 1855Alexander II becomes Tsar of Russia.
- 1903In New York City the Martha Washington Hotel opens, becoming the first hotel exclusively for women.
- 1962Wilt Chamberlain sets the single-game scoring record in the National Basketball Association by scoring 100 points.
- 1983Compact discs and players are released for the first time in the United States and other markets. They had previously been available only in Japan.
- 1998Data sent from the Galileo spacecraft indicates that Jupiter’s moon Europa has a liquid ocean under a thick crust of ice.
View the complete list of March 2 historical events.
Curious about this Royal Gift Box? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 3, 2, and 2016 reveal that your Life Path number is 5. It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Rene Liu, Nancy Shade, Quinn Weng, Nicolas Coster, Tony Hawk, Aaron Spelling, Stanley Baker, Harpo Marx, Bill Owen, Dave Days.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on March 2 is Pisces ♓ (The Fish) – a mutable sign with Water as Western element. The ruling planet is Neptune – the planet of dreams and imagination. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Monkey is the mythical animal and Fire is the Eastern element of a person born on March 2, 2016.
Aquamarine is the modern birthstone for the month of March while Jade is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Pisces is amethyst. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Wednesday’ is amethyst.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 2nd March 2016 is Jonquil for affection.
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 7,325,996,709. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Work by Rihanna featuring Drake as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (March 5, 2016). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Israel approximately on 425. Your profession was banker, usurer, moneylender, judge.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Natural talent of psychologist, you knew how to use the opportunities. Cold-blooded and calm in any situation.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your problem – to learn to love and to trust the Universe. You are bound to think, study, reflect and develop inner wisdom.
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Emma. This name was given to 19,471 baby girls. For the boys it’s Noah. This name was recorded 19,082 times in the year 2016. Any chance you are Emma or Noah? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man March 2” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about March 2, 2016. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 62nd day of 2016
- Day of week: Wednesday
- Day of week birthstone: Amethyst
- Week index: 9th Wednesday of 2016
- Next same calendar year: 2044
- Day of week this year: Tuesday
- Day of week next year: Wednesday
- Day of week in 2023: Thursday
- Days until next birthday: 362 days
- Age on next birthday: 6 years old
- Days since birth: 1,829 days
- Days spent sleeping: 610 days
- Years spent sleeping: 1.67 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 62
- Next full moon: March 28 at 18:50:00 GMT – Sunday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on November 9, 2047
- Age in dog years: 40 dog years old using a Pembroke Welsh Corgi breed
- Life path number and meaning: 5 – It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
- Western zodiac sign: Pisces ♓ (The Fish)
- Western zodiac element: Water
- Western zodiac sign quality: Mutable
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Neptune – the planet of dreams and imagination
- Western zodiac gemstone: Amethyst
- Eastern zodiac animal: Monkey
- Eastern zodiac element: Fire
- Modern birthstone: Aquamarine
- Mystical birthstone: Jade (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Jonquil for affection
- 2016 world population: 7,325,996,709
- Number one song: Work by Rihanna featuring Drake (March 5, 2016)
- Popular girl’s name: Emma – 19,471 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Noah – 19,082 babies
- Roman numerals: II.III.MMXVI
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: July 5, 1951 – Keiko Fuji, Japanese singer and actress (d. 2013); August 25, 1930 – Sean Connery, Scottish actor and producer; October 19, 1968 – Kacey Ainsworth, English actress.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,951