Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 20th of March 1920 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 9 minutes. Enjoy!
March 20, 1920 was a Saturday and it was the 80th day of the year 1920. It was the 12th Saturday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1920 calendar will be in 2032. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Wednesday. Next year it will be Friday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 359 days left before your next birthday. You will be 100 years old when that day comes. There have been 36,166 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 12,055 days or 33.01 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 1,225 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on April 19 at 11:14:00 GMT – Friday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on November 27, 1951.
If a dog named Popi - a Bolognese breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 416 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Popi will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Popi will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1903Edgar Buchanan
- 1935Ted Bessell
- 1943Paul Junger Witt
- 1948Marva Wright
- 1950William Hurt
- 1962Stephen Sommers
- 1964Natacha Atlas
- 1968Liza Snyder
- 1979Molly Jenson
- 1986Ruby Rose
View the complete list of March 20 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Mar 20.
- 1469Cecily of York (d. 1507)
- 1735Torbern Bergman, Swedish chemist and mineralogist (d. 1784)
- 1831Solomon L. Spink, American lawyer and politician (d. 1881)
- 1927John Joubert, South African-English composer and academic
- 1928James P. Gordon, American physicist and engineer (d. 2013)
- 1942Robin Luke, American singer and educator
- 1959Nalini Ambady, Indian-American psychologist and academic (d. 2013)
- 1979Molly Jenson, American singer-songwriter and guitarist
- 1984Markus Niemelä, Finnish race car driver
- 1984Winta, Norwegian singer-songwriter
View the complete list of March 20 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about the hidden secrets of your first name. Are there magical powers in your given name? Every name has a character and personality. Get smart with name meanings. Find out what your name means! (Sponsored link)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 235Maximinus Thrax is proclaimed emperor. He is the first foreigner to hold the Roman throne.
- 673Emperor Tenmu of Japan assumes the Chrysanthemum Throne at the Palace of Kiyomihara in Asuka.
- 1852Harriet Beecher Stowe’s Uncle Tom’s Cabin is published.
- 1913Sung Chiao-jen, a founder of the Chinese Nationalist Party, is wounded in an assassination attempt and dies 2 days later.
- 1942World War II: General Douglas MacArthur, at Terowie, South Australia, makes his famous speech regarding the fall of the Philippines, in which he says: “I came out of Bataan and I shall return”.
- 1980The Radio Caroline ship, Mi Amigo founders in a gale off the English coast.
- 1985Canadian paraplegic athlete and humanitarian Rick Hansen begins his circumnavigation of the globe in a wheelchair in the name of spinal cord injury medical research.
- 1988Eritrean War of Independence: Having defeated the Nadew Command, the Eritrean People’s Liberation Front enters the town of Afabet, victoriously concluding the Battle of Afabet.
- 1990Ferdinand Marcos’s widow, Imelda Marcos, goes on trial for bribery, embezzlement, and racketeering.
- 2012At least 52 people are killed and more than 250 injured in a wave of terror attacks across ten cities in Iraq.
View the complete list of March 20 historical events.
Curious about this Blue Cosmopolitan? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 3, 20, and 1920 reveal that your Life Path number is 8. It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: McLean Stevenson, Hans-Joachim Roedelius, Sizzla, Zico, Aya Kiguchi, M. Balamuralikrishna, Justin Chon, Mark Weil, Steven Shainberg, Franco Ventriglia.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on March 20 is Pisces ♓ (The Fish) – a mutable sign with Water as Western element. The ruling planet is Neptune – the planet of dreams and imagination. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Monkey is the mythical animal and Metal is the Eastern element of a person born on March 20, 1920.
Aquamarine is the modern birthstone for the month of March while Jade is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Pisces is amethyst. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 20th March 1920 is Jonquil for affection.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on July 2, 1917. You have a Love Match compatibility score of +161. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on January 29, 1949. Your incompatibility score is -153. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of USA South-Central approximately on 1800. Your profession was dramatist, director, musician, bard.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You always liked to travel, to investigate, could have been detective or spy.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You should develop self-love and ability to implant hope into hearts of people. Ambition – is not everything. True wealth is buried in your soul.
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 70,980 baby girls. For the boys it’s John. This name was recorded 56,913 times in the year 1920. Any chance you are Mary or John? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man March 20” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about March 20, 1920. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 80th day of 1920
- Day of week: Saturday
- Day of week birthstone: Turquoise
- Week index: 12th Saturday of 1920
- Next same calendar year: 2032
- Day of week this year: Wednesday
- Day of week next year: Friday
- Day of week in 2021: Saturday
- Days until next birthday: 359 days
- Age on next birthday: 100 years old
- Days since birth: 36,166 days
- Days spent sleeping: 12,055 days
- Years spent sleeping: 33.01 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 1,225
- Next full moon: April 19 at 11:14:00 GMT – Friday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on November 27, 1951
- Age in dog years: 416 dog years old using a Bolognese breed
- Life path number and meaning: 8 – It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
- Western zodiac sign: Pisces ♓ (The Fish)
- Western zodiac element: Water
- Western zodiac sign quality: Mutable
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Neptune – the planet of dreams and imagination
- Western zodiac gemstone: Amethyst
- Eastern zodiac animal: Monkey
- Eastern zodiac element: Metal
- Modern birthstone: Aquamarine
- Mystical birthstone: Jade (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Jonquil for affection
- Best compatible birthday: July 2, 1917 (+161)
- Worst compatible birthday: January 29, 1949 (-153)
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 70,980 babies
- Popular boy’s name: John – 56,913 babies
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: August 20, 1962 – James Marsters, American actor, singer, and guitarist (Ghost of the Robot); September 13, 1967 – Tim "Ripper" Owens, American singer-songwriter and guitarist (Iced Earth, Judas Priest, Beyond Fear, and Charred Walls of the Damned); April 18, 1936 – Roger Graef, American-English criminologist, director, and producer.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,862