Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 20th of March 1954 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
March 20, 1954 was a Saturday and it was the 79th day of the year 1954. It was the 12th Saturday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1954 calendar will be in 2027. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Sunday. Next year it will be Monday and two years from now it will be Wednesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 114 days left before your next birthday. You will be 69 years old when that day comes. There have been 25,088 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 8,363 days or 22.90 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 849 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on December 8 at 04:10:00 GMT – Thursday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on November 26, 1985.
If a dog named Eerie - a Chinook breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 361 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Eerie will be 45 dog years old. From that point forward a large-sized dog like Eerie will age 5-6 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1890Beniamino Gigli
- 1914Wendell Corey
- 1928Fred Rogers
- 1935Ted Bessell
- 1948Nikos Papazoglou
- 1956Naoto Takenaka
- 1959Steve McFadden
- 1971Alexander Chaplin
- 1972Alex Kapranos
- 1986Dean Geyer
View the complete list of March 20 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Mar 20.
- 1477Jerome Emser, German theologian and scholar (d. 1527)
- 1824Theodor von Heuglin, German explorer and ornithologist (d. 1876)
- 1907Ruby Muhammad, American religious leader (d. 2011)
- 1949Marcia Ball, American singer and pianist
- 1954Mike Francesa, American radio host
- 1957David Foster, Australian wood chopper
- 1969Tamás Nádas, Hungarian pilot (d. 2014)
- 1971Touré, American journalist and author
- 1976Chester Bennington, American singer-songwriter, producer, and actor (Linkin Park and Dead by Sunrise)
- 1979Freema Agyeman, English actress and singer
View the complete list of March 20 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Collin’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 235Maximinus Thrax is proclaimed emperor. He is the first foreigner to hold the Roman throne.
- 1206Michael IV Autoreianos is appointed Ecumenical Patriarch of Constantinople.
- 1848Revolutions of 1848 in the German states: King Ludwig I of Bavaria abdicates.
- 1852Harriet Beecher Stowe’s Uncle Tom’s Cabin is published.
- 1883The Paris Convention for the Protection of Industrial Property is signed.
- 1923The Arts Club of Chicago hosts the opening of Pablo Picasso’s first United States showing, entitled Original Drawings by Pablo Picasso, becoming an early proponent of modern art in the United States.
- 1933Reichsführer-SS Heinrich Himmler ordered the creation of Dachau concentration camp as Chief of Police of Munich and appointed Theodor Eicke as the camp commandant.
- 1972The Troubles: The first Provisional IRA car bombing in Belfast kills seven people and injures 148 others in Northern Ireland.
- 1993The Troubles: A Provisional IRA bomb kills two children in Warrington, England. It leads to mass protests in both Britain and Ireland.
- 2012At least 52 people are killed and more than 250 injured in a wave of terror attacks across ten cities in Iraq.
View the complete list of March 20 historical events.
Curious about this You Can Get Me Fuse? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 3, 20, and 1954 reveal that your Life Path number is 6. It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Steve Carell, Dave Alvin, Lyndsy Fonseca, Luisa Värk, Arnoldo Foà, Corky Siegel, Christopher Ralph, Gillian Taylforth, Victor Argo, Mayuko Aoki.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on March 20 is Pisces ♓ (The Fish) – a mutable sign with Water as Western element. The ruling planet is Neptune – the planet of dreams and imagination. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Horse is the mythical animal and Wood is the Eastern element of a person born on March 20, 1954.
Did you know? Born on a cusp — or the borderline between two signs — describes a person whose birthday is March 20. Cuspers can be a blend of both signs. Sometimes a Pisces, sometimes an Aries, and sometimes both! If you know your approximate time and place of birth, then no worries. You can find your “official” zodiac sign by generating a free natal chart .
Aquamarine is the modern birthstone for the month of March while Jade is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Pisces is amethyst. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 20th March 1954 is Jonquil for affection.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on August 4, 1953. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +134. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on December 31, 1967. Your score is -116. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 2,730,228,104. (U.S. Census Bureau)
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Mongolia approximately on 1825. Your profession was warrior, hunter, fisherman, executor of sacrifices.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You were sane, practical person, materialist with no spiritual consciousness. Your simple wisdom helped the weak and the poor.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You should develop self-love and ability to implant hope into hearts of people. Ambition – is not everything. True wealth is buried in your soul.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 98,513,524 babies were born throughout the world in the year 1954. The estimated number of babies born on 20th March 1954 is 269,900. That’s equivalent to 187 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 68,005 baby girls. For the boys it’s Michael. This name was recorded 88,514 times in the year 1954. Any chance you are Mary or Michael? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man March 20” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about March 20, 1954. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 79th day of 1954
- Day of week: Saturday
- Day of week birthstone: Turquoise
- Week index: 12th Saturday of 1954
- Next same calendar year: 2027
- Day of week this year: Sunday
- Day of week next year: Monday
- Day of week in 2024: Wednesday
- Days until next birthday: 114 days
- Age on next birthday: 69 years old
- Days since birth: 25,088 days
- Days spent sleeping: 8,363 days
- Years spent sleeping: 22.90 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 849
- Next full moon: December 8 at 04:10:00 GMT – Thursday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on November 26, 1985
- Age in dog years: 361 dog years old using a Chinook breed
- Life path number and meaning: 6 – It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
- Western zodiac sign: Pisces ♓ (The Fish)
- Western zodiac element: Water
- Western zodiac sign quality: Mutable
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Neptune – the planet of dreams and imagination
- Western zodiac gemstone: Amethyst
- Eastern zodiac animal: Horse
- Eastern zodiac element: Wood
- Modern birthstone: Aquamarine
- Mystical birthstone: Jade (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Jonquil for affection
- Best compatible birthday: August 4, 1953 (+134)
- Worst compatible birthday: December 31, 1967 (-116)
- 1954 world population: 2,730,228,104
- Babies born in 1954: 98,513,524
- Babies born in 1954 every day: 269,900
- Babies born in 1954 every minute: 187
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 68,005 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Michael – 88,514 babies
- Roman numerals: XX.III.MCMLIV
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: September 8, 1958 – Mitsuru Miyamoto, Japanese voice actor; September 12, 1978 – Ruben Studdard, German-American singer and actor; September 5, 1918 – Buddy Williams, Australian singer-songwriter and guitarist (d. 1986).
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 2,090