Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 20th of March 1961 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
March 20, 1961 was a Monday and it was the 79th day of the year 1961. It was the 12th Monday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1961 calendar will be in 2023. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Saturday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 12 days left before your next birthday. You will be 60 years old when that day comes. There have been 21,903 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 7,301 days or 19.99 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 742 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on March 28 at 18:50:00 GMT – Sunday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on November 26, 1992.
If a dog named Kimmi - a French Bulldog breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 256 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Kimmi will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Kimmi will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1865Jehanne d'Alcy
- 1908Michael Redgrave
- 1917Vera Lynn
- 1943Paul Junger Witt
- 1962Stephen Sommers
- 1963Gregg Binkley
- 1971Ingrid Kavelaars
- 1972Alex Kapranos
- 1973Jane March
- 1986Ruby Rose
View the complete list of March 20 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Mar 20.
- 1771Heinrich Clauren, German author (d. 1854)
- 1828Henrik Ibsen, Norwegian poet, playwright, and director (d. 1906)
- 1911Alfonso García Robles, Mexican lawyer and diplomat, Nobel Prize laureate (d. 1991)
- 1913Nikolai Stepulov, Russian-Estonian boxer (d. 1968)
- 1920Pamela Harriman, English-American diplomat, 58th United States Ambassador to France (d. 1997)
- 1922Carl Reiner, American actor, director, producer, and screenwriter
- 1938Sergei Novikov, Russian mathematician and academic
- 1954Louis Sachar, American author
- 1987Jô, Brazilian footballer
- 1991Michał Kucharczyk, Polish footballer
View the complete list of March 20 famous birthdays.
Did you know that coffee and word games are an excellent combination to sharpen your vocabulary? Let’s give it a quick spin. Within 30 seconds, how many words can you think of from these letters IUQDNI? Check your answers here: Words with these letters IUQDNI. (Sponsored by WordFinder.Cafe)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 673Emperor Tenmu of Japan assumes the Chrysanthemum Throne at the Palace of Kiyomihara in Asuka.
- 1852Harriet Beecher Stowe’s Uncle Tom’s Cabin is published.
- 1913Sung Chiao-jen, a founder of the Chinese Nationalist Party, is wounded in an assassination attempt and dies 2 days later.
- 1942World War II: General Douglas MacArthur, at Terowie, South Australia, makes his famous speech regarding the fall of the Philippines, in which he says: “I came out of Bataan and I shall return”.
- 1951Fujiyoshida, a city located in Yamanashi Prefecture, Japan, in the center of the Japanese main island of Honshū is founded.
- 1952The United States Senate ratifies a peace treaty with Japan.
- 1956Tunisia gains independence from France.
- 1972The Troubles: The first Provisional IRA car bombing in Belfast kills seven people and injures 148 others in Northern Ireland.
- 1980The Radio Caroline ship, Mi Amigo founders in a gale off the English coast.
- 1999Legoland California, the first Legoland outside of Europe, opens in Carlsbad, California.
View the complete list of March 20 historical events.
Curious about this Choco Sprinkle Cube? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 3, 20, and 1961 reveal that your Life Path number is 4. It represents growth, building and foundation. You are practical, down to earth with strong ideas about right and wrong.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Michael Ealy, Danny O'Donoghue, Sarah Schaub, Patrick Bergin, Jimmy Ruffin, Randy Meisner, Michael Bublé, Katie Armiger, Victoria Silvstedt, Vanessa L. Williams.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on March 20 is Pisces ♓ (The Fish) – a mutable sign with Water as Western element. The ruling planet is Neptune – the planet of dreams and imagination. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Ox is the mythical animal and Metal is the Eastern element of a person born on March 20, 1961.
Did you know? Born on a cusp — or the borderline between two signs — describes a person whose birthday is March 20. Cuspers can be a blend of both signs. Sometimes a Pisces, sometimes an Aries, and sometimes both! If you know your approximate time and place of birth, then no worries. You can find your “official” zodiac sign by generating a free natal chart .
Aquamarine is the modern birthstone for the month of March while Jade is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Pisces is amethyst. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Monday’ is pearl.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 20th March 1961 is Jonquil for affection.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on June 11, 1941. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +125. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on November 12, 1945. Your score is -145. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 3,083,966,929. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Surrender by Elvis Presley as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (March 20, 1961). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Scotland approximately on 1825. Your profession was artist, magician, fortune teller.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Natural talent of psychologist, you knew how to use the opportunities. Cold-blooded and calm in any situation.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your problem – to learn determination and persistency. Every misfortune should crash upon your strong will.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 109,557,830 babies were born throughout the world in the year 1961. The estimated number of babies born on 20th March 1961 is 300,158. That’s equivalent to 208 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 47,676 baby girls. For the boys it’s Michael. This name was recorded 86,922 times in the year 1961. Any chance you are Mary or Michael? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man March 20” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about March 20, 1961. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 79th day of 1961
- Day of week: Monday
- Day of week birthstone: Pearl
- Week index: 12th Monday of 1961
- Next same calendar year: 2023
- Day of week this year: Saturday
- Day of week next year: Sunday
- Day of week in 2023: Monday
- Days until next birthday: 12 days
- Age on next birthday: 60 years old
- Days since birth: 21,903 days
- Days spent sleeping: 7,301 days
- Years spent sleeping: 19.99 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 742
- Next full moon: March 28 at 18:50:00 GMT – Sunday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on November 26, 1992
- Age in dog years: 256 dog years old using a French Bulldog breed
- Life path number and meaning: 4 – It represents growth, building and foundation. You are practical, down to earth with strong ideas about right and wrong.
- Western zodiac sign: Pisces ♓ (The Fish)
- Western zodiac element: Water
- Western zodiac sign quality: Mutable
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Neptune – the planet of dreams and imagination
- Western zodiac gemstone: Amethyst
- Eastern zodiac animal: Ox
- Eastern zodiac element: Metal
- Modern birthstone: Aquamarine
- Mystical birthstone: Jade (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Jonquil for affection
- Best compatible birthday: June 11, 1941 (+125)
- Worst compatible birthday: November 12, 1945 (-145)
- 1961 world population: 3,083,966,929
- Number one song: Surrender by Elvis Presley (March 20, 1961)
- Babies born in 1961: 109,557,830
- Babies born in 1961 every day: 300,158
- Babies born in 1961 every minute: 208
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 47,676 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Michael – 86,922 babies
- Roman numerals: XX.III.MCMLXI
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: October 15, 1953 – Larry Miller, American actor and screenwriter; June 3, 1916 – Leo Gorcey, American actor and singer (d. 1969); December 18, 1948 – Bill Nelson, English singer-songwriter and guitarist (Be-Bop Deluxe and Bill Nelson's Red Noise).
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 2,055