Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 20th of March 1988 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 11 minutes. Enjoy!
March 20, 1988 was a Sunday and it was the 80th day of the year 1988. It was the 12th Sunday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1988 calendar will be in 2044. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Saturday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 280 days left before your next birthday. You will be 34 years old when that day comes. There have been 12,138 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 4,046 days or 11.08 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 411 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 24 at 18:42:00 GMT – Thursday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on November 27, 2019.
If a dog named Taco Lyons - a English Cocker Spaniel breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 152 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Taco Lyons will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Taco Lyons will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1890Beniamino Gigli
- 1922Carl Reiner
- 1943Paul Junger Witt
- 1948John de Lancie
- 1956Naoto Takenaka
- 1957Spike Lee
- 1963David Thewlis
- 1971Ingrid Kavelaars
- 1973Cedric Yarbrough
- 1980Ock Joo-hyun
View the complete list of March 20 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Mar 20.
- 1836Ferris Jacobs, Jr., American general, lawyer, and politician (d. 1886)
- 1918Marian McPartland, English-American pianist and composer (d. 2013)
- 1927John Joubert, South African-English composer and academic
- 1936Lee “Scratch” Perry, Jamaican singer and producer
- 1940Giampiero Moretti, Italian race car driver and businessman, founded the Momo company (d. 2012)
- 1957David Foster, Australian wood chopper
- 1963Paul Annacone, American tennis player and coach
- 1979Bianca Lawson, American actress
- 1979Molly Jenson, American singer-songwriter and guitarist
- 1987Jô, Brazilian footballer
View the complete list of March 20 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Carl’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1815After escaping from Elba, Napoleon enters Paris with a regular army of 140,000 and a volunteer force of around 200,000, beginning his “Hundred Days” rule.
- 1922The USS Langley is commissioned as the first United States Navy aircraft carrier.
- 1951Fujiyoshida, a city located in Yamanashi Prefecture, Japan, in the center of the Japanese main island of Honshū is founded.
- 1952The United States Senate ratifies a peace treaty with Japan.
- 1974An unsuccessful attempt is made by a lone perpetrator to kidnap Her Royal Highness Princess Anne and her husband Captain Mark Phillips in The Mall, outside Buckingham Palace, London.
- 1985Canadian paraplegic athlete and humanitarian Rick Hansen begins his circumnavigation of the globe in a wheelchair in the name of spinal cord injury medical research.
- 1988Eritrean War of Independence: Having defeated the Nadew Command, the Eritrean People’s Liberation Front enters the town of Afabet, victoriously concluding the Battle of Afabet.
- 1990Ferdinand Marcos’s widow, Imelda Marcos, goes on trial for bribery, embezzlement, and racketeering.
- 2000Jamil Abdullah Al-Amin, a former Black Panther once known as H. Rap Brown, is captured after murdering Georgia sheriff’s deputy Ricky Kinchen and critically wounding Deputy Aldranon English.
- 2006Over 150 Chadian soldiers are killed in eastern Chad by members of the rebel UFDC. The rebel movement sought to overthrow Chadian president Idriss Déby.
View the complete list of March 20 historical events.
Curious about this Pink Drizzle Cumulus? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 3, 20, and 1988 reveal that your Life Path number is 4. It represents growth, building and foundation. You are practical, down to earth with strong ideas about right and wrong.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Matt Skiba, Lew Ayres, Vera-Ellen, Brooke Vincent, Johnny Leeze, Shun Nishime, Gaspard Ulliel, David Lander, Alessandra Marc, Frank Sepe.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on March 20 is Pisces ♓ (The Fish) – a mutable sign with Water as Western element. The ruling planet is Neptune – the planet of dreams and imagination. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Dragon is the mythical animal and Earth is the Eastern element of a person born on March 20, 1988.
Did you know? Born on a cusp — or the borderline between two signs — describes a person whose birthday is March 20. Cuspers can be a blend of both signs. Sometimes a Pisces, sometimes an Aries, and sometimes both! If you know your approximate time and place of birth, then no worries. You can find your “official” zodiac sign by generating a free natal chart .
Aquamarine is the modern birthstone for the month of March while Jade is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Pisces is amethyst. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Sunday’ is topaz.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 20th March 1988 is Jonquil for affection.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on March 3, 1965. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +189. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on June 21, 1981. Your score is -191. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 5,114,557,167. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Man in the Mirror by Michael Jackson as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (March 26, 1988). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Thailand approximately on 875. Your profession was teacher, mathematician, geologist.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Inquisitive, inventive, liked to get to the very bottom of things and to rummage in books. Talent for drama, natural born actor.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: There is the invisible connection between material and spiritual world. Your lesson – to search, to find and to use this bridge.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 139,142,510 babies were born throughout the world in the year 1988. The estimated number of babies born on 20th March 1988 is 380,171. That’s equivalent to 264 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Jessica. This name was given to 51,538 baby girls. For the boys it’s Michael. This name was recorded 64,133 times in the year 1988. Any chance you are Jessica or Michael? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man March 20” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about March 20, 1988. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 80th day of 1988
- Day of week: Sunday
- Day of week birthstone: Topaz
- Week index: 12th Sunday of 1988
- Next same calendar year: 2044
- Day of week this year: Saturday
- Day of week next year: Sunday
- Day of week in 2023: Monday
- Days until next birthday: 280 days
- Age on next birthday: 34 years old
- Days since birth: 12,138 days
- Days spent sleeping: 4,046 days
- Years spent sleeping: 11.08 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 411
- Next full moon: June 24 at 18:42:00 GMT – Thursday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on November 27, 2019
- Age in dog years: 152 dog years old using a English Cocker Spaniel breed
- Life path number and meaning: 4 – It represents growth, building and foundation. You are practical, down to earth with strong ideas about right and wrong.
- Western zodiac sign: Pisces ♓ (The Fish)
- Western zodiac element: Water
- Western zodiac sign quality: Mutable
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Neptune – the planet of dreams and imagination
- Western zodiac gemstone: Amethyst
- Eastern zodiac animal: Dragon
- Eastern zodiac element: Earth
- Modern birthstone: Aquamarine
- Mystical birthstone: Jade (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Jonquil for affection
- Best compatible birthday: March 3, 1965 (+189)
- Worst compatible birthday: June 21, 1981 (-191)
- 1988 world population: 5,114,557,167
- Number one song: Man in the Mirror by Michael Jackson (March 26, 1988)
- Babies born in 1988: 139,142,510
- Babies born in 1988 every day: 380,171
- Babies born in 1988 every minute: 264
- Popular girl’s name: Jessica – 51,538 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Michael – 64,133 babies
- Roman numerals: XX.III.MCMLXXXVIII
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: December 7, 1962 – Grecia Colmenares, Venezuelan-Argentinian actress; June 18, 1957 – Andrea Evans, American actress; October 14, 1946 – Justin Hayward, English singer-songwriter and guitarist (The Moody Blues).
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 2,120