Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 20th of March 1988 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 9 minutes. Enjoy!
March 20, 1988 was a Sunday and it was the 80th day of the year 1988. It was the 12th Sunday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1988 calendar will be in 2044. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Wednesday. Next year it will be Friday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 28 days left before your next birthday. You will be 31 years old when that day comes. There have been 11,294 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 3,765 days or 10.31 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 383 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on March 21 at 01:44:00 GMT – Thursday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) will happen sometime on November 27, 2019.
If a dog named Mooi - a Treeing Walker Coonhound breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 177 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Mooi will be 45 dog years old. From that point forward a large-sized dog like Mooi will age 5-6 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1890Lauritz Melchior
- 1906Ozzie Nelson
- 1918Jack Barry
- 1935Ted Bessell
- 1936Vaughn Meader
- 1946Douglas B. Green
- 1962Stephen Sommers
- 1963Gregg Binkley
- 1972Chilly Gonzales
- 1987Yuya Endo
View the complete list of March 20 celebrity birthdays.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Mar 20.
- 1879Maud Menten, Canadian physician and biochemist (d. 1960)
- 1918Marian McPartland, English-American pianist and composer (d. 2013)
- 1944Alan Harper, English-Irish archbishop
- 1944John Cameron, English composer and conductor
- 1950William Hurt, American actor
- 1960Yuri Shargin, Russian colonel, engineer, and astronaut
- 1963Gregg Binkley, American actor
- 1966Alka Yagnik, Indian singer
- 1972Greg Searle, English rower
- 1991Mattia Destro, Italian footballer
View the complete list of March 20 famous birthdays.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1616Sir Walter Raleigh is freed from the Tower of London after 13 years of imprisonment.
- 1854The Republican Party of the United States is organized in Ripon, Wisconsin.
- 1913Sung Chiao-jen, a founder of the Chinese Nationalist Party, is wounded in an assassination attempt and dies 2 days later.
- 1916Albert Einstein publishes his general theory of relativity.
- 1923The Arts Club of Chicago hosts the opening of Pablo Picasso’s first United States showing, entitled Original Drawings by Pablo Picasso, becoming an early proponent of modern art in the United States.
- 1933Reichsführer-SS Heinrich Himmler ordered the creation of Dachau concentration camp as Chief of Police of Munich and appointed Theodor Eicke as the camp commandant.
- 1951Fujiyoshida, a city located in Yamanashi Prefecture, Japan, in the center of the Japanese main island of Honshū is founded.
- 1990Ferdinand Marcos’s widow, Imelda Marcos, goes on trial for bribery, embezzlement, and racketeering.
- 1993The Troubles: A Provisional IRA bomb kills two children in Warrington, England. It leads to mass protests in both Britain and Ireland.
- 1995A sarin gas attack on the Tokyo subway kills 13 and wounds 1,300 people.
View the complete list of March 20 historical events.
Curious about this Kiwi Whipped Cream? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 3, 20, and 1988 reveal that your Life Path number is 4. It represents growth, building and foundation. You are practical, down to earth with strong ideas about right and wrong.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Lauralee Bell, Craig McLachlan, Virginia Bruce, William Haines, Donna Hightower, Nana Eikura, Chris Smither, Kim Min-kyo, Shingo Kawaguchi, Jerry O'Connell.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on March 20 is Pisces ♓ (The Fish) – a mutable sign with Water as Western element. The ruling planet is Neptune – the planet of dreams and imagination. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Dragon is the mythical animal and Earth is the Eastern element of a person born on March 20, 1988.
Aquamarine is the modern birthstone for the month of March while Jade is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Pisces is amethyst. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Sunday’ is topaz.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 20th March 1988 is Jonquil for affection.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on March 3, 1965. You have a Love Match compatibility score of +189. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on June 21, 1981. Your incompatibility score is -191. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 5,114,557,167. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Man in the Mirror by Michael Jackson as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (March 26, 1988). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Thailand approximately on 875. Your profession was teacher, mathematician, geologist.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Inquisitive, inventive, liked to get to the very bottom of things and to rummage in books. Talent for drama, natural born actor.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: There is the invisible connection between material and spiritual world. Your lesson – to search, to find and to use this bridge.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 139,142,510 babies were born throughout the world in the year 1988. The estimated number of babies born on 20th March 1988 is 380,171. That’s equivalent to 264 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Jessica. This name was given to 51,538 baby girls. For the boys it’s Michael. This name was recorded 64,133 times in the year 1988. Any chance you are Jessica or Michael? (Source: ssa.gov)
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about March 20, 1988. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 80th day of 1988
- Day of week: Sunday
- Day of week birthstone: Topaz
- Week index: 12th Sunday of 1988
- Next same calendar year: 2044
- Day of week this year: Wednesday
- Day of week next year: Friday
- Day of week in 2021: Saturday
- Days until next birthday: 28 days
- Age on next birthday: 31 years old
- Days since birth: 11,294 days
- Days spent sleeping: 3,765 days
- Years spent sleeping: 10.31 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 383
- Next full moon: March 21 at 01:44:00 GMT – Thursday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on November 27, 2019
- Age in dog years: 177 dog years old using a Treeing Walker Coonhound breed
- Life path number and meaning: 4 – It represents growth, building and foundation. You are practical, down to earth with strong ideas about right and wrong.
- Western zodiac sign: Pisces ♓ (The Fish)
- Western zodiac element: Water
- Western zodiac sign quality: Mutable
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Neptune – the planet of dreams and imagination
- Western zodiac gemstone: Amethyst
- Eastern zodiac animal: Dragon
- Eastern zodiac element: Earth
- Modern birthstone: Aquamarine
- Mystical birthstone: Jade (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Jonquil for affection
- Best compatible birthday: March 3, 1965 (+189)
- Worst compatible birthday: June 21, 1981 (-191)
- 1988 world population: 5,114,557,167
- Number one song: Man in the Mirror by Michael Jackson (March 26, 1988)
- Babies born in 1988: 139,142,510
- Babies born in 1988 every day: 380,171
- Babies born in 1988 every minute: 264
- Popular girl’s name: Jessica – 51,538 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Michael – 64,133 babies
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: January 23, 1962 – Richard Roxburgh, Australian actor and producer; May 2, 1952 – Isla St Clair, Scottish singer and actress; April 15, 1949 – Kadir İnanır, Turkish actor and director.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,801