Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 21st of March 1959 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
March 21, 1959 was a Saturday and it was the 80th day of the year 1959. The next time you can reuse your old 1959 calendar will be in 2026. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Wednesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 27 days left before your next birthday. You will be 59 years old when that day comes. There have been 21,523 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 729 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on March 2 at 00:52:00 GMT – Friday.
If a dog named Mr.Wiggles - a Yorkshire Terrier breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 252 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Mr.Wiggles will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Mr.Wiggles will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1882Bascom Lamar Lunsford
- 1923Philip Abbott
- 1930James Coco
- 1942Amina Claudine Myers
- 1951Koichi Iwaki
- 1958Gary Oldman
- 1963Shawn Lane
- 1968Samantha Dorman
- 1973Large Professor
- 1995Diggy Simmons
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for March 21.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Mar 21.
- 1906John D. Rockefeller III, American philanthropist (d. 1978)
- 1921Joe Sutter, American soldier and engineer
- 1932Walter Gilbert, American physicist and chemist, Nobel Prize laureate
- 1934Al Freeman, Jr., American actor and director (d. 2012)
- 1943Hartmut Haenchen, German conductor
- 1958Gary Oldman, English actor, singer, director, and producer
- 1976Rachael MacFarlane, American voice actress and singer
- 1978Nick “Peanut” Baines, English keyboard player (Kaiser Chiefs)
- 1988Erik Johnson, American ice hockey player
- 1994Jeron Teng, Filipino-Chinese basketball player
View the complete list of famous birthdays for March 21.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1804Code Napoléon is adopted as French civil law.
- 1861Alexander Stephens gives the Cornerstone Speech.
- 1919The Hungarian Soviet Republic is established becoming the first Communist government to be formed in Europe after the October Revolution in Russia.
- 1921The New Economic Policy is implemented by the Bolshevik Party in response to the economic failure as a result of war communism.
- 1937Ponce massacre: Nineteen people in Ponce, Puerto Rico, are gunned down by a police squad acting under orders of US-appointed Governor, Blanton C. Winship.
- 1952Alan Freed presents the Moondog Coronation Ball, the first rock and roll concert, in Cleveland, Ohio.
- 1986Debi Thomas became the first African American to win the World Figure Skating Championships
- 1989Sports Illustrated reports allegations tying baseball player Pete Rose to baseball gambling.
- 1999Bertrand Piccard and Brian Jones become the first to circumnavigate the Earth in a hot air balloon.
- 2009Four police officers are shot and killed and a fifth is wounded in two shootings at Oakland, California.
View the complete list of historical events for March 21.
Curious about this Ocean Blue Buttercream? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 3, 21 and 1959 reveal that your Life Path number is 3. It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Jansen Panettiere, Poncie Ponce, Patrick Bauchau, Bruno Barreto, Bonar Bain, Bruce Boa, Shanice, Ashley Greene, Justus von Dohnányi, Eirik Glambek Bøe.
The zodiac sign of a person born on March 21 is Aries ♈. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Pig is the mythical animal and Earth is the element of a person born on March 21, 1959.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Aries horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Aquamarine is the modern birthstone for the month of March while Jade is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Aries is bloodstone. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Venus by Frankie Avalon as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (March 23, 1959). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of USA South-West approximately on 775. Your profession was map maker, astrologer, astronomer.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Timid, constrained, quiet person. You had creative talents, waited until that life to be liberated. Sometimes environment considered you strange.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your main task – to make the world more beautiful. Physical and spiritual deserts are just waiting for your touch. Keep smiling!
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: March 27, 1976 – Carl Ng, Hong Kong actor; November 6, 1982 – Steve Millar, Canadian-American singer-songwriter and guitarist; April 27, 1963 – Russell T Davies, Welsh screenwriter and producer.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,200