Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 21st of March 1959 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
March 21, 1959 was a Saturday and it was the 80th day of the year 1959. The next time you can reuse your old 1959 calendar will be in 2026. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Wednesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 304 days left before your next birthday. You will be 60 years old when that day comes. There have been 21,611 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 732 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on May 29 at 14:21:00 GMT – Tuesday.
If a dog named Scotch - a Black Russian Terrier breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 320 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Scotch will be 45 dog years old. From that point forward a large-sized dog like Scotch will age 5-6 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1882Bascom Lamar Lunsford
- 1920Georg Ots
- 1944Gaye Adegbalola
- 1949Eddie Money
- 1960Robert Sweet
- 1962Matthew Broderick
- 1975Justin Pierce
- 1989Rochelle Humes
- 1992Erena Mizusawa
- 1995Diggy Simmons
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for March 21.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Mar 21.
- 1521Maurice, Elector of Saxony (d. 1553)
- 1874Alfred Tysoe, English runner (d. 1901)
- 1927Halton Arp, American-German astronomer and critic (d. 2013)
- 1929Maurice Catarcio, American wrestler (d. 2005)
- 1934Al Freeman, Jr., American actor and director (d. 2012)
- 1953David Wisniewski, English-American author and illustrator (d. 2002)
- 1962Rosie O'Donnell, American actress, producer, and talk show host
- 1970Shiho Niiyama, Japanese voice actress (d. 2000)
- 1977Bruno Cirillo, Italian footballer
- 1993Jade Jones, Welsh martial artist
View the complete list of famous birthdays for March 21.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 537Siege of Rome: King Vitiges attempts to assault the northern and eastern city walls, but is repulsed at the Praenestine Gate, known as the Vivarium, by the defenders under the Byzantine generals Bessas and Peranius.
- 1556In Oxford, Archbishop of Canterbury Thomas Cranmer is burned at the stake.
- 1804Code Napoléon is adopted as French civil law.
- 1925Syngman Rhee is removed from office after being impeached as the President of the Provisional Government of the Republic of Korea.
- 1928Charles Lindbergh is presented with the Medal of Honor for the first solo trans-Atlantic flight.
- 1963Alcatraz Federal Penitentiary, on an island in San Francisco Bay, closes.
- 1968Battle of Karameh in Jordan between the Israel Defense Forces and Fatah.
- 1970The first Earth Day proclamation is issued by Mayor of San Francisco Joseph Alioto.
- 1980Dallas airs its “A House Divided” episode, which leads to eight months of international speculation regarding Who shot J.R.?
- 1980US President Jimmy Carter announces a United States boycott of the 1980 Summer Olympics in Moscow to protest the Soviet war in Afghanistan.
View the complete list of historical events for March 21.
Curious about this White Guyabano Crunch? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 3, 21 and 1959 reveal that your Life Path number is 3. It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Daniel Boulanger, Sam Mendes, Gary Mabbutt, Dorothy Malone, Marcos Siega, Lee Sung-jae, Charlotte Ayanna, Norman McLaren, Taissa Farmiga, Eric Kolelas.
The zodiac sign of a person born on March 21 is Aries ♈. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Pig is the mythical animal and Earth is the element of a person born on March 21, 1959.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Aries horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Aquamarine is the modern birthstone for the month of March while Jade is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Aries is bloodstone. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Venus by Frankie Avalon as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (March 23, 1959). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of USA South-West approximately on 775. Your profession was map maker, astrologer, astronomer.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Timid, constrained, quiet person. You had creative talents, waited until that life to be liberated. Sometimes environment considered you strange.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your main task – to make the world more beautiful. Physical and spiritual deserts are just waiting for your touch. Keep smiling!
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: December 29, 1974 – Mekhi Phifer, American actor and producer; February 20, 1944 – Lew Soloff, American trumpet player, composer, and actor (Blood, Sweat & Tears and Mingus Big Band) (d. 2015); January 6, 1944 – Bonnie Franklin, American actress and singer (d. 2013).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,210