Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 21st of March 1970 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 11 minutes. Enjoy!
March 21, 1970 was a Saturday and it was the 80th day of the year 1970. It was the 12th Saturday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1970 calendar will be in 2026. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Saturday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 229 days left before your next birthday. You will be 51 years old when that day comes. There have been 18,399 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 6,133 days or 16.79 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 624 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on September 2 at 05:23:00 GMT – Wednesday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on November 27, 2001.
If a dog named Tumi - a Maltese breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 220 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Tumi will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Tumi will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1923Philip Abbott
- 1944Timothy Dalton
- 1951Koichi Iwaki
- 1970Shiho Niiyama
- 1973Vanessa Branch
- 1974Laura Allen
- 1978Young Noble
- 1986Scott Eastwood
- 1992Erena Mizusawa
- 1995Diggy Simmons
View the complete list of March 21 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Mar 21.
- 1763Jean Paul, German journalist and author (d. 1825)
- 1927Hans-Dietrich Genscher, German soldier and politician, Vice-Chancellor of Germany
- 1949Andy Love, Scottish-English politician
- 1963Ronald Koeman, Dutch footballer and manager
- 1973Stuart Nethercott, English footballer and manager
- 1974Kevin Leahy, American drummer (BoDeans)
- 1976Bamboo Mañalac, Filipino singer-songwriter and guitarist (Rivermaya and Bamboo)
- 1989Rochelle Humes, English singer-songwriter, dancer, and actress (The Saturdays and S Club 8)
- 1989Takeru Satoh, Japanese actor and singer
- 1992Erena Mizusawa, Japanese model and actress
View the complete list of March 21 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Jason’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1556In Oxford, Archbishop of Canterbury Thomas Cranmer is burned at the stake.
- 1801The Battle of Alexandria is fought between British and French forces near the ruins of Nicopolis in Egypt.
- 1844The Bahá'í calendar begins. This is the first day of the first year of the Bahá'í calendar. It is annually celebrated by members of the Bahá'í Faith as the Bahá'í New Year or Náw-Rúz.
- 1919The Hungarian Soviet Republic is established becoming the first Communist government to be formed in Europe after the October Revolution in Russia.
- 1933Construction of Dachau, the first Nazi concentration camp, is completed.
- 1945World War II: Operation Carthage: Royal Air Force planes bomb Gestapo headquarters in Copenhagen, Denmark. They also hit a school and 125 civilians are killed.
- 1960Apartheid: Sharpeville massacre, South Africa: Police open fire on a group of unarmed black South African demonstrators, killing 69 and wounding 180.
- 1963Alcatraz Federal Penitentiary, on an island in San Francisco Bay, closes.
- 1965Ranger program: NASA launches Ranger 9, the last in a series of unmanned lunar space probes.
- 1980Dallas airs its “A House Divided” episode, which leads to eight months of international speculation regarding Who shot J.R.?
View the complete list of March 21 historical events.
Curious about this Fantastic White Sprinkle? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 3, 21, and 1970 reveal that your Life Path number is 5. It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Lola Young, Baroness Young of Hornsey, Rita Pavone, Rocco D'Assunta, Stephen Bruton, Maxwell Perry Cotton, Claudia Schiffer, Dick Haymes, Akshay Kumar, François Cluzet, Mammootty.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on March 21 is Aries ♈ (The Ram) – a cardinal sign with Fire as Western element. The ruling planet is Mars – the planet of war and ambition. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Dog is the mythical animal and Metal is the Eastern element of a person born on March 21, 1970.
Did you know? Born on a cusp — or the borderline between two signs — describes a person whose birthday is March 21. Cuspers can be a blend of both signs. Sometimes an Aries, sometimes a Pisces, and sometimes both! If you know your approximate time and place of birth, then no worries. You can find your “official” zodiac sign by generating a free natal chart .
Aquamarine is the modern birthstone for the month of March while Jade is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Aries is bloodstone. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 21st March 1970 is Jonquil for affection.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on January 1, 1995. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +163. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on December 24, 1977. Your score is -150. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 3,712,697,742. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Bridge over Troubled Water by Simon & Garfunkel as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (March 21, 1970). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of USA South-West approximately on 775. Your profession was map maker, astrologer, astronomer.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Timid, constrained, quiet person. You had creative talents, waited until that life to be liberated. Sometimes environment considered you strange.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your main task – to make the world more beautiful. Physical and spiritual deserts are just waiting for your touch. Keep smiling!
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 121,504,132 babies were born throughout the world in the year 1970. The estimated number of babies born on 21st March 1970 is 332,888. That’s equivalent to 231 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Jennifer. This name was given to 46,157 baby girls. For the boys it’s Michael. This name was recorded 85,303 times in the year 1970. Any chance you are Jennifer or Michael? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man March 21” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about March 21, 1970. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 80th day of 1970
- Day of week: Saturday
- Day of week birthstone: Turquoise
- Week index: 12th Saturday of 1970
- Next same calendar year: 2026
- Day of week this year: Saturday
- Day of week next year: Sunday
- Day of week in 2022: Monday
- Days until next birthday: 229 days
- Age on next birthday: 51 years old
- Days since birth: 18,399 days
- Days spent sleeping: 6,133 days
- Years spent sleeping: 16.79 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 624
- Next full moon: September 2 at 05:23:00 GMT – Wednesday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on November 27, 2001
- Age in dog years: 220 dog years old using a Maltese breed
- Life path number and meaning: 5 – It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
- Western zodiac sign: Aries ♈ (The Ram)
- Western zodiac element: Fire
- Western zodiac sign quality: Cardinal
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Mars – the planet of war and ambition
- Western zodiac gemstone: Bloodstone
- Eastern zodiac animal: Dog
- Eastern zodiac element: Metal
- Modern birthstone: Aquamarine
- Mystical birthstone: Jade (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Jonquil for affection
- Best compatible birthday: January 1, 1995 (+163)
- Worst compatible birthday: December 24, 1977 (-150)
- 1970 world population: 3,712,697,742
- Number one song: Bridge over Troubled Water by Simon & Garfunkel (March 21, 1970)
- Babies born in 1970: 121,504,132
- Babies born in 1970 every day: 332,888
- Babies born in 1970 every minute: 231
- Popular girl’s name: Jennifer – 46,157 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Michael – 85,303 babies
- Roman numerals: XXI.III.MCMLXX
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: July 27, 1949 – Maury Chaykin, American-Canadian actor (d. 2010); July 4, 1990 – Kelsi Crain, American model, Miss Louisiana 2010; February 21, 1943 – David Geffen, American film and record producer, co-founded DreamWorks and Geffen Records.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 2,107