Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 21st of March 1975 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
March 21, 1975 was a Friday and it was the 80th day of the year 1975. The next time you can reuse your old 1975 calendar will be in 2025. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Tuesday. Next year it will be Wednesday and two years from now it will be Thursday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 150 days left before your next birthday. You will be 43 years old when that day comes. There have been 15,556 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 527 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on November 4 at 05:24:00 GMT – Saturday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1955Bob Bennett
- 1958Brad Hall
- 1960Robert Sweet
- 1968Greg Ellis
- 1968Samantha Dorman
- 1980Deryck Whibley
- 1980Lee Jin
- 1981Aysun Kayacı
- 1989Takeru Satoh
- 1995Diggy Simmons
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for March 21.
Did you know? It takes as little as 8 hours of one-on-one tutoring to improve a full letter grade, according to a nationwide poll of private tutors. Click here to search for a tutor today! More than 80,000 tutors in 300+ subjects. (Sponsored link; US only)
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Mar 21.
- 1897Sim Gokkes, Dutch composer and conductor (d. 1943)
- 1904Forrest Mars, Sr., American candy maker, created M&M’s and Mars bar (d. 1999)
- 1936Ed Broadbent, Canadian pilot and politician
- 1944Janet Daley, American-English journalist and author
- 1946Joseph Mitsuaki Takami, Japanese cardinal
- 1975Mark Williams, Welsh snooker player
- 1978Rani Mukerji, Indian actress
- 1980Deryck Whibley, Canadian singer-songwriter, guitarist, and producer (Sum 41)
- 1986Michu, Spanish footballer
- 1986Scott Eastwood, American actor and producer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for March 21.
Create unlimited collages for every occasion, big or small. Share online with animation and music, or print as heartfelt decor, keepsake cards, or frame-worthy gifts. Turn photos into art with Smilebox. It’s FREE - download now! (Sponsored link)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1413Henry V becomes King of England.
- 1800With the church leadership driven out of Rome during an armed conflict, Pius VII is crowned Pope in Venice with a temporary papal tiara made of papier-mâché.
- 1801The Battle of Alexandria is fought between British and French forces near the ruins of Nicopolis in Egypt.
- 1933Construction of Dachau, the first Nazi concentration camp, is completed.
- 1935Shah of Iran Reza Shah Pahlavi formally asks the international community to call Persia by its native name, Iran, meaning “Land of the Aryans”.
- 1943Wehrmacht officer Rudolf von Gersdorff plots to assassinate Adolf Hitler by using a suicide bomb, but the plan falls through. Von Gersdorff is able to defuse the bomb in time and avoid suspicion.
- 1945World War II: British troops liberate Mandalay, Burma.
- 1970The first Earth Day proclamation is issued by Mayor of San Francisco Joseph Alioto.
- 1980Dallas airs its “A House Divided” episode, which leads to eight months of international speculation regarding Who shot J.R.?
- 1980US President Jimmy Carter announces a United States boycott of the 1980 Summer Olympics in Moscow to protest the Soviet war in Afghanistan.
View the complete list of historical events for March 21.
Curious about this Choco Drizzle Stratus? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 3, 21 and 1975 reveal that your Life Path number is 1. It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Cornelia Froboess, Jean-Jacques Annaud, David Crosby, Eva Boto, Paul Lynde, Alexis Georgoulis, Dumas, Robbie Kay, Bud Abbott, Miley Cyrus.
The zodiac sign of a person born on March 21 is Aries ♈. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rabbit is the mythical animal and Wood is the element of a person born on March 21, 1975.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Aries horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Aquamarine is the modern birthstone for the month of March while Jade is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Aries is bloodstone. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Friday’ is emerald.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was My Eyes Adored You by Frankie Valli as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (March 22, 1975). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Philippines approximately on 1425. Your profession was builder of houses, temples, cathedrals.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Ruthless character, carefully weighing your decisions in critical situations, with excellent self-control and strong will. Generally liked, but not always loved.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to combat violence and disharmony in our world, to understand its roots and origins. All global problems have similar origins.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: June 24, 1961 – Curt Smith, English singer-songwriter, guitarist, and producer (Tears for Fears and Graduate); April 10, 1930 – Claude Bolling, French pianist, composer, and actor; January 20, 1941 – Pierre Lalonde, Canadian singer and television host.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,205