Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 21st of March 1975 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
March 21, 1975 was a Friday and it was the 80th day of the year 1975. The next time you can reuse your old 1975 calendar will be in 2025. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Tuesday. Next year it will be Wednesday and two years from now it will be Thursday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 268 days left before your next birthday. You will be 43 years old when that day comes. There have been 15,438 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 523 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on July 9 at 04:09:00 GMT – Sunday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get tips about your current relationship and how to improve it. Astrology reports to help you decide when to make yourself available for romantic or social activity. Get your love & romance reports or download free samples!
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1867Florenz Ziegfeld, Jr.
- 1882Bascom Lamar Lunsford
- 1934Al Freeman, Jr.
- 1944Timothy Dalton
- 1946Ray Dorset
- 1958Sabrina Le Beauf
- 1962Kathy Greenwood
- 1973Vanessa Branch
- 1978Joyce Jimenez
- 1995Diggy Simmons
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for March 21.
Seriously, how much do you know yourself? Do you want to gain true understanding of the real you? It’s all about you! Your confidence, your nature, your career and you as a person. Get your personality profile reports or download free samples!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Mar 21.
- 1886Walter Dray, American pole vaulter (d. 1973)
- 1925Hugo Koblet, Swiss cyclist (d. 1964)
- 1955Dimitrios Papadimoulis, Greek politician
- 1958Gary Oldman, English actor, singer, director, and producer
- 1966Matthew Maynard, English cricketer and coach
- 1967Jonas Berggren, Swedish singer-songwriter and producer (Ace of Base)
- 1975Vitaly Potapenko, Ukrainian basketball player and coach
- 1978Young Noble, American rapper (Outlawz)
- 1986Romanos Alyfantis, Greek swimmer
- 1990Ryann Krais, American runner and heptathlete
View the complete list of famous birthdays for March 21.
What is in store for you this year? Let these forecasts and predictions help you succeed in life. Benefit from life changing events and know when they occur. Make everyday activities easier to handle. Get your Forecast Reports or download free samples!
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 717Battle of Vincy between Charles Martel and Ragenfrid.
- 1913Over 360 are killed and 20,000 homes destroyed in the Great Dayton Flood in Dayton, Ohio.
- 1925The Butler Act prohibits the teaching of human evolution in Tennessee.
- 1943Wehrmacht officer Rudolf von Gersdorff plots to assassinate Adolf Hitler by using a suicide bomb, but the plan falls through. Von Gersdorff is able to defuse the bomb in time and avoid suspicion.
- 1945World War II: British troops liberate Mandalay, Burma.
- 1945World War II: Bulgaria and the Soviet Union successfully complete their defense of the north bank of the Drava River as the Battle of the Transdanubian Hills concludes.
- 1968Battle of Karameh in Jordan between the Israel Defense Forces and Fatah.
- 1980Dallas airs its “A House Divided” episode, which leads to eight months of international speculation regarding Who shot J.R.?
- 1983The first cases of the 1983 West Bank fainting epidemic begin; Israelis and Palestinians accuse each other of poison gas, but the cause is later determined mostly to be psychosomatic.
- 1990Namibia becomes independent after 75 years of South African rule.
View the complete list of historical events for March 21.
Curious about this Vanilla Mountain Blue? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 3, 21 and 1975 reveal that your Life Path number is 1. It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Siedah Garrett, Hal Linden, Robert Harron, Robert Loraine, Sheena Easton, Erica Andrews, Gary Graham, Lucie Silvas, Henry Cosby, Tamara Desni.
The zodiac sign of a person born on March 21 is Aries ♈. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rabbit is the mythical animal and Wood is the element of a person born on March 21, 1975.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Aries horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly format.
Aquamarine is the modern birthstone for the month of March while Jade is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Aries is bloodstone. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Friday’ is emerald.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was My Eyes Adored You by Frankie Valli as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (March 22, 1975). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: May 22, 1999 – Camren Bicondova, American actress and dancer; August 13, 1986 – Yasuhisa Furuhara, Japanese actor; January 1, 1925 – Matthew Beard, American actor and singer (d. 1981).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,080