Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 21st of March 2004 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
March 21, 2004 was a Sunday and it was the 81st day of the year 2004. The next time you can reuse your old 2004 calendar will be in 2032. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Tuesday. Next year it will be Wednesday and two years from now it will be Thursday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 237 days left before your next birthday. You will be 14 years old when that day comes. There have been 4,876 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 165 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on August 7 at 18:13:00 GMT – Monday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get tips about your current relationship and how to improve it. Astrology reports to help you decide when to make yourself available for romantic or social activity. Get your love & romance reports or download free samples!
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1885Pierre Renoir
- 1922Russ Meyer
- 1934Al Freeman, Jr.
- 1942Françoise Dorléac
- 1962Matthew Broderick
- 1963Shawn Lane
- 1967Jonas Berggren
- 1968Andrew Copeland
- 1976Bamboo Mañalac
- 1980Deryck Whibley
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for March 21.
Seriously, how much do you know yourself? Do you want to gain true understanding of the real you? It’s all about you! Your confidence, your nature, your career and you as a person. Get your personality profile reports or download free samples!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Mar 21.
- 1925Peter Brook, English-French director and producer
- 1937Pierre-Jean Rémy, French diplomat and author (d. 2010)
- 1944Marie-Christine Barrault, French actress
- 1967Maxim, English singer-songwriter (The Prodigy)
- 1968Samantha Dorman, American model and actress
- 1970Shiho Niiyama, Japanese voice actress (d. 2000)
- 1976Tekin Sazlog, German-Turkish footballer
- 1980Ronaldinho, Brazilian footballer
- 1986Nikoleta Kyriakopoulou, Greek pole vaulter
- 1999Robert Villar, Filipino actor and singer (Mak and the Dudes)
View the complete list of famous birthdays for March 21.
What is in store for you this year? Let these forecasts and predictions help you succeed in life. Benefit from life changing events and know when they occur. Make everyday activities easier to handle. Get your Forecast Reports or download free samples!
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1814Napoleonic Wars: Austrian forces repel French troops in the Battle of Arcis-sur-Aube.
- 1821Greek War of Independence: First revolutionary act in the monastery of Agia Lavra, Kalavryta.
- 1844The Bahá'í calendar begins. This is the first day of the first year of the Bahá'í calendar. It is annually celebrated by members of the Bahá'í Faith as the Bahá'í New Year or Náw-Rúz.
- 1861Alexander Stephens gives the Cornerstone Speech.
- 1913Over 360 are killed and 20,000 homes destroyed in the Great Dayton Flood in Dayton, Ohio.
- 1933Construction of Dachau, the first Nazi concentration camp, is completed.
- 1960Apartheid: Sharpeville massacre, South Africa: Police open fire on a group of unarmed black South African demonstrators, killing 69 and wounding 180.
- 1989Sports Illustrated reports allegations tying baseball player Pete Rose to baseball gambling.
- 1999Bertrand Piccard and Brian Jones become the first to circumnavigate the Earth in a hot air balloon.
- 2009Four police officers are shot and killed and a fifth is wounded in two shootings at Oakland, California.
View the complete list of historical events for March 21.
Curious about this Color Bubble Cake? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 3, 21 and 2004 reveal that your Life Path number is 3. It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Lorraine Chase, Julia Kova, Richard Madden, Alex Fong, Tatiana Silva, Donny Hathaway, Tracy Nelson, Kurt Vespermann, Wouter Hamel, Giorgos Tsalikis.
The zodiac sign of a person born on March 21 is Aries ♈. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Monkey is the mythical animal and Wood is the element of a person born on March 21, 2004.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Aries horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly format.
Aquamarine is the modern birthstone for the month of March while Jade is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Aries is bloodstone. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Sunday’ is topaz.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Yeah! by Usher featuring Lil Jon and Ludacris as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (March 27, 2004). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: November 30, 1952 – Mandy Patinkin, American actor and singer; March 31, 1964 – Paul Wong, Hong Kong singer-songwriter, guitarist, and actor (Beyond); August 25, 1966 – Robert Maschio, American actor.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,054