Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 21st of March 2007 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
March 21, 2007 was a Wednesday and it was the 80th day of the year 2007. It was the 12th Wednesday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 2007 calendar will be in 2029. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Tuesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 52 days left before your next birthday. You will be 16 years old when that day comes. There have been 5,792 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 1,931 days or 5.29 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 196 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on February 5 at 18:30:00 GMT – Sunday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) will happen sometime on November 27, 2038.
If a dog named R.A. - a Gordon Setter breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 87 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 R.A. will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like R.A. will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1902Son House
- 1955Bob Bennett
- 1956Denise Di Novi
- 1956Richard Kirk
- 1958Gary Oldman
- 1970Shiho Niiyama
- 1973Jerry Supiran
- 1973Large Professor
- 1975Justin Pierce
- 1987Rocco Nacino
View the complete list of March 21 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Mar 21.
- 1801Maria Theresa of Austria (d. 1855)
- 1869David Robertson, Scottish-English golfer and rugby player (d. 1937)
- 1897Sim Gokkes, Dutch composer and conductor (d. 1943)
- 1931Catherine Gibson, Scottish swimmer (d. 2013)
- 1945Anthony Grabiner, Baron Grabiner, English lawyer
- 1946Joseph Mitsuaki Takami, Japanese cardinal
- 1950Sergey Lavrov, Russian politician and diplomat, Russian Minister of Foreign Affairs
- 1953David Wisniewski, English-American author and illustrator (d. 2002)
- 1995Diggy Simmons, American rapper
- 1995Gerli Liinamäe, Estonian figure skater
View the complete list of March 21 famous birthdays.
Did you know that coffee and word games are an excellent combination to sharpen your vocabulary? Let’s give it a quick spin. Within 30 seconds, how many words can you think of from these letters CPOECALSELTJ? Check your answers here: Word solver CPOECALSELTJ. (Sponsored by WordFinder.Cafe)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1152Annulment of the marriage of King Louis VII of France and Queen Eleanor of Aquitaine.
- 1556In Oxford, Archbishop of Canterbury Thomas Cranmer is burned at the stake.
- 1788A fire in New Orleans leaves most of the town in ruins.
- 1801The Battle of Alexandria is fought between British and French forces near the ruins of Nicopolis in Egypt.
- 1821Greek War of Independence: First revolutionary act in the monastery of Agia Lavra, Kalavryta.
- 1871Otto von Bismarck is appointed Chancellor of the German Empire.
- 1921The New Economic Policy is implemented by the Bolshevik Party in response to the economic failure as a result of war communism.
- 1935Shah of Iran Reza Shah Pahlavi formally asks the international community to call Persia by its native name, Iran, meaning “Land of the Aryans”.
- 1983The first cases of the 1983 West Bank fainting epidemic begin; Israelis and Palestinians accuse each other of poison gas, but the cause is later determined mostly to be psychosomatic.
- 1989Sports Illustrated reports allegations tying baseball player Pete Rose to baseball gambling.
View the complete list of March 21 historical events.
Curious about this Vanilla Bubble Cube? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 3, 21, and 2007 reveal that your Life Path number is 6. It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Saffron Burrows, Gary Winick, Kazuki Tomokawa, Yael Naim, Amanda Byram, Dolores O'Riordan, Pierre Fresnay, Jennifer Holt, Tracy Scoggins, John Braheny.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on March 21 is Aries ♈ (The Ram) – a cardinal sign with Fire as Western element. The ruling planet is Mars – the planet of war and ambition. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Pig is the mythical animal and Fire is the Eastern element of a person born on March 21, 2007.
Did you know? Born on a cusp — or the borderline between two signs — describes a person whose birthday is March 21. Cuspers can be a blend of both signs. Sometimes an Aries, sometimes a Pisces, and sometimes both! If you know your approximate time and place of birth, then no worries. You can find your “official” zodiac sign by generating a free natal chart .
Aquamarine is the modern birthstone for the month of March while Jade is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Aries is bloodstone. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Wednesday’ is amethyst.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 21st March 2007 is Jonquil for affection.
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 6,629,913,759. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Glamorous by Fergie featuring Ludacris as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (March 24, 2007). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Northern China approximately on 1000. Your profession was builder of roads, bridges, docks.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Revolutionary type. You inspired changes in any sphere — politics, business, religion, housekeeping. Could be a leader.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to learn humility and faith in spiritual principles. You should believe in High Reason.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 136,581,093 babies were born throughout the world in the year 2007. The estimated number of babies born on 21st March 2007 is 374,195. That’s equivalent to 260 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Emily. This name was given to 19,355 baby girls. For the boys it’s Jacob. This name was recorded 24,273 times in the year 2007. Any chance you are Emily or Jacob? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man March 21” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about March 21, 2007. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 80th day of 2007
- Day of week: Wednesday
- Day of week birthstone: Amethyst
- Week index: 12th Wednesday of 2007
- Next same calendar year: 2029
- Day of week this year: Tuesday
- Day of week next year: Thursday
- Day of week in 2025: Friday
- Days until next birthday: 52 days
- Age on next birthday: 16 years old
- Days since birth: 5,792 days
- Days spent sleeping: 1,931 days
- Years spent sleeping: 5.29 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 196
- Next full moon: February 5 at 18:30:00 GMT – Sunday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on November 27, 2038
- Age in dog years: 87 dog years old using a Gordon Setter breed
- Life path number and meaning: 6 – It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
- Western zodiac sign: Aries ♈ (The Ram)
- Western zodiac element: Fire
- Western zodiac sign quality: Cardinal
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Mars – the planet of war and ambition
- Western zodiac gemstone: Bloodstone
- Eastern zodiac animal: Pig
- Eastern zodiac element: Fire
- Modern birthstone: Aquamarine
- Mystical birthstone: Jade (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Jonquil for affection
- 2007 world population: 6,629,913,759
- Number one song: Glamorous by Fergie featuring Ludacris (March 24, 2007)
- Babies born in 2007: 136,581,093
- Babies born in 2007 every day: 374,195
- Babies born in 2007 every minute: 260
- Popular girl’s name: Emily – 19,355 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Jacob – 24,273 babies
- Roman numerals: XXI.III.MMVII
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: April 12, 1978 – Scott Crary, American director, producer, and screenwriter; September 3, 1973 – Jennifer Paige, American singer-songwriter and actress; April 27, 1921 – Robert Dhéry, French actor, director, and screenwriter (d. 2004).
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 2,054