Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 22nd of March 1912 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 7 minutes. Enjoy!
March 22, 1912 was a Friday and it was the 82nd day of the year 1912. The next time you can reuse your old 1912 calendar will be in 2024. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Thursday. Next year it will be Friday and two years from now it will be Sunday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 216 days left before your next birthday. You will be 107 years old when that day comes. There have been 38,865 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth then you have slept a total of 12,955 days or 35 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 1,316 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on August 26 at 11:58:00 GMT – Sunday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on November 29, 1943.
If a dog named Flax - a Belgian Sheepdog breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 523 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Flax will be 45 dog years old. From that point forward a large-sized dog like Flax will age 5-6 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1936Roger Whittaker
- 1940Haing S. Ngor
- 1941Bruno Ganz
- 1941Jeremy Clyde
- 1945Eric Roth
- 1946Harry Vanda
- 1958Laurie David
- 1959Avraham Fried
- 1970Live Maria Roggen
- 1971Will Yun Lee
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for March 22.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Mar 22.
- 1366Thomas de Mowbray, 1st Duke of Norfolk, English politician, Earl Marshal of the United Kingdom (d. 1399)
- 1712Edward Moore, English poet and playwright (d. 1757)
- 1920Lloyd MacPhail, Canadian businessman and politician, 23rd Lieutenant Governor of Prince Edward Island (d. 1995)
- 1927Marty Blake, American basketball player and manager (d. 2013)
- 1934Sheila Cameron, English lawyer and judge
- 1948Wolf Blitzer, German-American journalist
- 1952Des Browne, Scottish lawyer and politician, Secretary of State for Scotland
- 1980Shannon Bex, American singer-songwriter and dancer (Danity Kane)
- 1989Eva Pereira, Cape Verdean runner
- 1994Atsushi Shiramata, Japanese actor
View the complete list of famous birthdays for March 22.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 871Æthelred of Wessex defeats a Danish invasion army at the Battle of Marton.
- 1508Ferdinand II of Aragon commissions Amerigo Vespucci chief navigator of the Spanish Empire.
- 1784The Emerald Buddha is moved with great ceremony to its current location in Wat Phra Kaew, Thailand.
- 1906The first England vs France rugby union match is played at Parc des Princes in Paris
- 1939World War II: Germany takes Memel from Lithuania.
- 1943World War II: the entire population of Khatyn in Belarus is burnt alive by German occupation forces.
- 1960Arthur Leonard Schawlow and Charles Hard Townes receive the first patent for a laser
- 1972In Eisenstadt v. Baird, the United States Supreme Court decides that unmarried persons have the right to possess contraceptives.
- 1984Teachers at the McMartin preschool in Manhattan Beach, California are charged with satanic ritual abuse of the children in the school. The charges are later dropped as completely unfounded.
- 1992Fall of communism in Albania: The Democratic Party of Albania wins a decisive majority in the parliamentary election.
View the complete list of historical events for March 22.
Curious about this Royal Gift Box? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 3, 22 and 1912 reveal that your Life Path number is 11. It is a master number that represents intuition, idealism and invention. You have the potential to be a source of inspiration and illumination for people.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Nellie Lutcher, Sharon Van Etten, Royston Tan, Ella Henderson, Laurie Brett, Steve Priest, Arne Bendiksen, Larry Harmon, Barry Fitzgerald, Vienna Teng.
The zodiac sign of a person born on March 22 is Aries ♈. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rat is the mythical animal and Water is the element of a person born on March 22, 1912.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Aries horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Aquamarine is the modern birthstone for the month of March while Jade is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Aries is bloodstone. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Friday’ is emerald.
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Southern Australia approximately on 1250. Your profession was trainer, holder of the fine animals, birds, insects.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You are a person with huge energy, good in planning and supervising. If you were just garbage-man, you were chief garbage-man.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You are bound to learn to understand other people and to meet all life difficulties with joyful heart. You should help others, bringing them spirit of joy.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: November 8, 1953 – John Musker, American animator, director, producer, and screenwriter; December 13, 1929 – Christopher Plummer, Canadian actor, singer, and producer; April 20, 1985 – Billy Magnussen, American actor and bass player.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,315