Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 22nd of March 1912 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
March 22, 1912 was a Friday and it was the 82nd day of the year 1912. The next time you can reuse your old 1912 calendar will be in 2024. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Wednesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 94 days left before your next birthday. You will be 106 years old when that day comes. There have been 38,622 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 1,308 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on January 2 at 02:26:00 GMT – Tuesday.
If a dog named Bentli - a Cockapoo breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 440 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Bentli will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Bentli will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1902Madeleine Milhaud
- 1912Wilfrid Brambell
- 1920Werner Klemperer
- 1923Carmen Filpi
- 1940Haing S. Ngor
- 1942Jorge Ben Jor
- 1954Tommy Hollis
- 1970Andreas Johnson
- 1972Shawn Bradley
- 1994Atsushi Shiramata
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for March 22.
Did you know? It takes as little as 8 hours of one-on-one tutoring to improve a full letter grade, according to a nationwide poll of private tutors. Click here to search for a tutor today! More than 80,000 tutors in 300+ subjects. (Sponsored link; US only)
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Mar 22.
- 1878Michel Théato, Luxembourgian-French runner (d. 1919)
- 1886August Rei, Estonian lawyer and politician, Head of State of Estonia (d. 1963)
- 1887Chico Marx, American actor and singer (d. 1961)
- 1903Bill Holman, American cartoonist (d. 1987)
- 1915Georgiy Zhzhonov, Russian actor (d. 2005)
- 1955Lena Olin, Swedish-American actress
- 1966Brian Shaw, American basketball player and coach
- 1970Andreas Johnson, Swedish singer-songwriter
- 1972Cory Lidle, American baseball player (d. 2006)
- 1988Rottyful Sky, South Korean singer and actress (d. 2013)
View the complete list of famous birthdays for March 22.
Create unlimited collages for every occasion, big or small. Share online with animation and music, or print as heartfelt decor, keepsake cards, or frame-worthy gifts. Turn photos into art with Smilebox. It’s FREE - download now! (Sponsored link)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1622Jamestown massacre: Algonquian Indians kill 347 English settlers around Jamestown, Virginia, a third of the colony’s population, during the Second Anglo-Powhatan War.
- 1638Anne Hutchinson is expelled from Massachusetts Bay Colony for religious dissent.
- 1765The British Parliament passes the Stamp Act that introduces a tax to be levied directly on its American colonies.
- 1849The Austrians defeat the Piedmontese at the Battle of Novara.
- 1872Illinois becomes the first state to require sexual equality in employment
- 1873A law is approved by the Spanish National Assembly in Puerto Rico to abolish slavery.
- 1894The first playoff game for the Stanley Cup starts.
- 1972In Eisenstadt v. Baird, the United States Supreme Court decides that unmarried persons have the right to possess contraceptives.
- 1984Teachers at the McMartin preschool in Manhattan Beach, California are charged with satanic ritual abuse of the children in the school. The charges are later dropped as completely unfounded.
- 2006Three Christian Peacemaker Team hostages are freed by British forces in Baghdad after 118 days of captivity and the murder of their colleague, American Tom Fox.
View the complete list of historical events for March 22.
Curious about this Vanilla Mountain Blue? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 3, 22 and 1912 reveal that your Life Path number is 11. It is a master number that represents intuition, idealism and invention. You have the potential to be a source of inspiration and illumination for people.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Shavo Odadjian, Marie Osmond, Charley Grapewin, Josie Loren, Richard Grieco, Kate Ryan, Jason Done, Shingo Katori, Mariska, Madame Sul-Te-Wan.
The zodiac sign of a person born on March 22 is Aries ♈. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rat is the mythical animal and Water is the element of a person born on March 22, 1912.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Aries horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Aquamarine is the modern birthstone for the month of March while Jade is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Aries is bloodstone. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Friday’ is emerald.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Southern Australia approximately on 1250. Your profession was trainer, holder of the fine animals, birds, insects.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You are a person with huge energy, good in planning and supervising. If you were just garbage-man, you were chief garbage-man.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You are bound to learn to understand other people and to meet all life difficulties with joyful heart. You should help others, bringing them spirit of joy.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: March 9, 1943 – Trish Van Devere, American actress; September 21, 1980 – Robert Hoffman, American actor, dancer, and choreographer; November 19, 1962 – Tommy Andersson, Swedish actor (d. 2013).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,244