Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 22nd of March 1917 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
March 22, 1917 was a Thursday and it was the 81st day of the year 1917. It was the 12th Thursday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1917 calendar will be in 2029. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Monday. Next year it will be Tuesday and two years from now it will be Wednesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 273 days left before your next birthday. You will be 105 years old when that day comes. There have been 38,078 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 12,693 days or 34.75 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 1,289 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 24 at 18:42:00 GMT – Thursday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on November 28, 1948.
If a dog named Vira - a Labrador Retriever breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 515 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Vira will be 45 dog years old. From that point forward a large-sized dog like Vira will age 5-6 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1896Joseph Schildkraut
- 1902Johannes Brinkman
- 1925Gilles Pelletier
- 1934Larry Martyn
- 1947Tony Pope
- 1959Matthew Modine
- 1976Kellie Shanygne Williams
- 1976Reese Witherspoon
- 1980Shannon Bex
- 1988Noriko Kijima
View the complete list of March 22 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Mar 22.
- 1212Emperor Go-Horikawa of Japan (d. 1235)
- 1899Ruth Page, American ballerina and choreographer (d. 1991)
- 1922John J. Gilligan, American lieutenant and politician, 62nd Governor of Ohio (d. 2013)
- 1933May Britt, Swedish-American actress and singer
- 1947Maarten van Gent, Dutch basketball player and coach
- 1952Des Browne, Scottish lawyer and politician, Secretary of State for Scotland
- 1957Jürgen Bucher, German footballer
- 1981Arne Gabius, German runner
- 1982Michael Janyk, Canadian skier
- 1987Constance Wu, American actress
View the complete list of March 22 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Gerald’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1508Ferdinand II of Aragon commissions Amerigo Vespucci chief navigator of the Spanish Empire.
- 1849The Austrians defeat the Piedmontese at the Battle of Novara.
- 1873A law is approved by the Spanish National Assembly in Puerto Rico to abolish slavery.
- 1920Azeri and Turkish army soldiers with participation of Kurdish gangs attacked the Armenian inhabitants of Shushi (Nagorno Karabakh).
- 1960Arthur Leonard Schawlow and Charles Hard Townes receive the first patent for a laser
- 1982NASA’s Space Shuttle ''Columbia, is launched from the Kennedy Space Center on its third mission, STS-3.
- 1992USAir Flight 405 crashes shortly after takeoff from New York City’s LaGuardia Airport, leading to a number of studies into the effect that ice has on aircraft.
- 1993The Intel Corporation ships the first Pentium chips (80586), featuring a 60 MHz clock speed, 100+ MIPS, and a 64 bit data path.
- 2006Three Christian Peacemaker Team hostages are freed by British forces in Baghdad after 118 days of captivity and the murder of their colleague, American Tom Fox.
- 2013At least 37 people are killed and 200 are injured after a fire destroys a camp containing Burmese refugees near Ban Mae, Thailand.
View the complete list of March 22 historical events.
Curious about this Glazed Green Prairie? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 3, 22, and 1917 reveal that your Life Path number is 7. It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Shiloh Strong, Lauri Nebel, Albert Salmi, Jacques Demy, Wilma Elles, Vernon Wells, Soad Hosny, Douglas B. Green, Kathleen Battle, Richard Anderson.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on March 22 is Aries ♈ (The Ram) – a cardinal sign with Fire as Western element. The ruling planet is Mars – the planet of war and ambition. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Snake is the mythical animal and Fire is the Eastern element of a person born on March 22, 1917.
Aquamarine is the modern birthstone for the month of March while Jade is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Aries is bloodstone. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 22nd March 1917 is Jonquil for affection.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on November 11, 1930. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +175. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on September 9, 1921. Your score is -185. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Central Africa approximately on 1175. Your profession was handicraftsman, mechanic.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Seeker of truth and wisdom. You could have seen your future lives. Others perceived you as an idealist illuminating path to the future.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You fulfill your lesson by helping old folks and children. You came to that life to learn to care about weak and helpless.
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 64,281 baby girls. For the boys it’s John. This name was recorded 51,853 times in the year 1917. Any chance you are Mary or John? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man March 22” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about March 22, 1917. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 81st day of 1917
- Day of week: Thursday
- Day of week birthstone: Sapphire
- Week index: 12th Thursday of 1917
- Next same calendar year: 2029
- Day of week this year: Monday
- Day of week next year: Tuesday
- Day of week in 2023: Wednesday
- Days until next birthday: 273 days
- Age on next birthday: 105 years old
- Days since birth: 38,078 days
- Days spent sleeping: 12,693 days
- Years spent sleeping: 34.75 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 1,289
- Next full moon: June 24 at 18:42:00 GMT – Thursday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on November 28, 1948
- Age in dog years: 515 dog years old using a Labrador Retriever breed
- Life path number and meaning: 7 – It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
- Western zodiac sign: Aries ♈ (The Ram)
- Western zodiac element: Fire
- Western zodiac sign quality: Cardinal
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Mars – the planet of war and ambition
- Western zodiac gemstone: Bloodstone
- Eastern zodiac animal: Snake
- Eastern zodiac element: Fire
- Modern birthstone: Aquamarine
- Mystical birthstone: Jade (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Jonquil for affection
- Best compatible birthday: November 11, 1930 (+175)
- Worst compatible birthday: September 9, 1921 (-185)
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 64,281 babies
- Popular boy’s name: John – 51,853 babies
- Roman numerals: XXII.III.MCMXVII
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: May 11, 1970 – Nicky Katt, American actor; October 29, 1961 – Randy Jackson, American singer-songwriter and dancer (The Jackson 5); March 27, 2000 – Sophie Nélisse, Canadian actress.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,923