Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 22nd of March 1947 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
March 22, 1947 was a Saturday and it was the 81st day of the year 1947. The next time you can reuse your old 1947 calendar will be in 2025. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Wednesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 178 days left before your next birthday. You will be 71 years old when that day comes. There have been 25,755 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 872 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on October 5 at 18:41:00 GMT – Thursday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1923Marcel Marceau
- 1925Gilles Pelletier
- 1936Roger Whittaker
- 1945Alan Opie
- 1949Fanny Ardant
- 1954Tommy Hollis
- 1958Laurie David
- 1958Pete Wylie
- 1959Matthew Modine
- 1975Cole Hauser
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for March 22.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Mar 22.
- 1459Maximilian I, Holy Roman Emperor (d. 1519)
- 1892Johannes Semper, Estonian poet and scholar (d. 1970)
- 1896He Long, Chinese general and politician, 1st Vice Premier of the People’s Republic of China (d. 1969)
- 1931William Shatner, Canadian-American actor, singer, director, and producer
- 1936Roger Whittaker, Kenyan-English singer-songwriter and guitarist
- 1937Jon Hassell, American trumpet player and composer
- 1950Mary Tamm, English actress (d. 2012)
- 1975Jason Fletcher, American sports agent
- 1976Teun de Nooijer, Dutch field hockey player
- 1985Mayola Biboko, Belgian footballer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for March 22.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1784The Emerald Buddha is moved with great ceremony to its current location in Wat Phra Kaew, Thailand.
- 1873A law is approved by the Spanish National Assembly in Puerto Rico to abolish slavery.
- 1972In Eisenstadt v. Baird, the United States Supreme Court decides that unmarried persons have the right to possess contraceptives.
- 1975A fire at the Browns Ferry Nuclear Power Plant in Decatur, Alabama causes a dangerous reduction in cooling water levels.
- 1978Karl Wallenda of The Flying Wallendas dies after falling off a tight-rope between two hotels in San Juan, Puerto Rico.
- 1984Teachers at the McMartin preschool in Manhattan Beach, California are charged with satanic ritual abuse of the children in the school. The charges are later dropped as completely unfounded.
- 1993The Intel Corporation ships the first Pentium chips (80586), featuring a 60 MHz clock speed, 100+ MIPS, and a 64 bit data path.
- 2004Ahmed Yassin, co-founder and leader of the Palestinian Sunni Islamist group Hamas, two bodyguards, and nine civilian bystanders are killed in the Gaza Strip when hit by Israeli Air Force AH-64 Apache fired Hellfire missiles.
- 2013American rock band, My Chemical Romance, announced their break-up on their website.
- 2014At least 251 people die when a boat capsizes in Lake Albert.
View the complete list of historical events for March 22.
Curious about this Berry Cherry Whirly? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 3, 22 and 1947 reveal that your Life Path number is 1. It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Sanjay Suri, Sarah Wynter, Joseph Williams, Manuel Cortez, Art Modell, Joseph Mascolo, Buddy Hackett, Janis Joplin, Vera Gebuhr, Jang Keun-suk.
The zodiac sign of a person born on March 22 is Aries ♈. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Pig is the mythical animal and Fire is the element of a person born on March 22, 1947.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Aries horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Aquamarine is the modern birthstone for the month of March while Jade is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Aries is bloodstone. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: June 30, 1948 – Murray McLauchlan, Canadian singer-songwriter and guitarist; August 6, 1993 – Kaori Ishihara, Japanese voice actress and singer (StylipS); July 14, 1975 – Taboo, American rapper and actor (The Black Eyed Peas).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 971