Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 22nd of March 1947 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 4 minutes. Enjoy!
March 22, 1947 was a Saturday and it was the 81st day of the year 1947. The next time you can reuse your old 1947 calendar will be in 2025. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Wednesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 301 days left before your next birthday. You will be 71 years old when that day comes. There have been 25,632 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 868 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 9 at 13:11:00 GMT – Friday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1917Paul Rogers
- 1923Carmen Filpi
- 1925Gilles Pelletier
- 1933Linden Chiles
- 1933May Britt
- 1946Harry Vanda
- 1970Andreas Johnson
- 1975Anne Dudek
- 1996Gig Morton
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for March 22.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Mar 22.
- 1459Maximilian I, Holy Roman Emperor (d. 1519)
- 1887Chico Marx, American actor and singer (d. 1961)
- 1914John Stanley, American author and illustrator (d. 1993)
- 1918Cheddi Jagan, Guyanese politician, 4th President of Guyana (d. 1997)
- 1938Rein Etruk, Estonian chess player (d. 2012)
- 1946Don Chaney, American basketball player and coach
- 1955Valdis Zatlers, Latvian physician and politician, 7th President of Latvia
- 1975Cole Hauser, American actor and producer
- 1975Jason Fletcher, American sports agent
- 1988Rottyful Sky, South Korean singer and actress (d. 2013)
View the complete list of famous birthdays for March 22.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 871Æthelred of Wessex defeats a Danish invasion army at the Battle of Marton.
- 1873A law is approved by the Spanish National Assembly in Puerto Rico to abolish slavery.
- 1916The last Emperor of China, Yuan Shikai, abdicates the throne and the Republic of China is restored.
- 1920Azeri and Turkish army soldiers with participation of Kurdish gangs attacked the Armenian inhabitants of Shushi (Nagorno Karabakh).
- 1960Arthur Leonard Schawlow and Charles Hard Townes receive the first patent for a laser
- 1978Karl Wallenda of The Flying Wallendas dies after falling off a tight-rope between two hotels in San Juan, Puerto Rico.
- 1993The Intel Corporation ships the first Pentium chips (80586), featuring a 60 MHz clock speed, 100+ MIPS, and a 64 bit data path.
- 1995Cosmonaut Valeri Polyakov returns to earth after setting a record of 438 days in space.
- 1997Tara Lipinski, age 14 years and 10 months, becomes the youngest women’s World Figure Skating Champion.
- 2006Three Christian Peacemaker Team hostages are freed by British forces in Baghdad after 118 days of captivity and the murder of their colleague, American Tom Fox.
View the complete list of historical events for March 22.
Curious about this Green Guava Crunch? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 3, 22 and 1947 reveal that your Life Path number is 1. It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Caleb Landry Jones, Ray Davis, Noriko Kinohara, Jennifer Rhodes, Alice Drummond, Andre Kinney, Paul Verhoeven, Aiko Kayō, Jane Lynch, Kim Seolhyun.
The zodiac sign of a person born on March 22 is Aries ♈. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Pig is the mythical animal and Fire is the element of a person born on March 22, 1947.
Aquamarine is the modern birthstone for the month of March while Jade is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Aries is bloodstone. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: February 8, 1956 – Kostas Triantafyllopoulos, Greek actor; June 24, 1956 – Michael Coleman, American singer-songwriter and guitarist (d. 2014); September 16, 1979 – Aileen Celeste, Venezuelan actress.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 889