Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 22nd of March 1970 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 11 minutes. Enjoy!
March 22, 1970 was a Sunday and it was the 81st day of the year 1970. It was the 12th Sunday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1970 calendar will be in 2026. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Tuesday. Next year it will be Wednesday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 116 days left before your next birthday. You will be 53 years old when that day comes. There have been 19,242 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 6,414 days or 17.56 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 652 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on December 8 at 04:10:00 GMT – Thursday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on November 28, 2001.
If a dog named Nami - a Afghan Hound breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 287 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Nami will be 45 dog years old. From that point forward a large-sized dog like Nami will age 5-6 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1902Madeleine Milhaud
- 1912Karl Malden
- 1942Jorge Ben Jor
- 1946Harry Vanda
- 1947Tony Pope
- 1954Tommy Hollis
- 1970Live Maria Roggen
- 1972Shawn Bradley
- 1974Kidada Jones
- 1996Gig Morton
View the complete list of March 22 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Mar 22.
- 1912Karl Malden, American actor, singer, and director (d. 2009)
- 1922John J. Gilligan, American lieutenant and politician, 62nd Governor of Ohio (d. 2013)
- 1934Larry Martyn, English actor (d. 1994)
- 1940Haing S. Ngor, Cambodian-American physician, actor, and author (d. 1996)
- 1943Keith Relf, English singer-songwriter, guitarist, and producer (The Yardbirds, Renaissance, and Armaggedon) (d. 1976)
- 1947George Ferguson, English architect and politician, 1st Mayor of Bristol
- 1959Carlton Cuse, Mexican-American screenwriter and producer
- 1967Mario Cipollini, Italian cyclist
- 1975Jiří Novák, Czech-Monacan tennis player
- 1987Jairo Mora Sandoval, Costa Rican environmentalist (d. 2013)
View the complete list of March 22 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Wilma’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1621The Pilgrims of Plymouth Colony sign a peace treaty with Massasoit of the Wampanoags.
- 1829In the London Protocol, the three protecting powers (United Kingdom, France and Russia) establish the borders of Greece.
- 1975A fire at the Browns Ferry Nuclear Power Plant in Decatur, Alabama causes a dangerous reduction in cooling water levels.
- 1984Teachers at the McMartin preschool in Manhattan Beach, California are charged with satanic ritual abuse of the children in the school. The charges are later dropped as completely unfounded.
- 1989Clint Malarchuk of the Buffalo Sabres suffers a near-fatal injury when another player’s skate accidentally slits his throat.
- 1992USAir Flight 405 crashes shortly after takeoff from New York City’s LaGuardia Airport, leading to a number of studies into the effect that ice has on aircraft.
- 1997The Comet Hale–Bopp has its closest approach to Earth.
- 2013American rock band, My Chemical Romance, announced their break-up on their website.
- 2014At least 251 people die when a boat capsizes in Lake Albert.
- 2014Forty-three people are killed in a mudflow near Oso, Washington.
View the complete list of March 22 historical events.
Curious about this Wintergreen Mint? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 3, 22, and 1970 reveal that your Life Path number is 6. It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Tyler Mane, Greg Germann, Ysabella Brave, Josh Charles, Walter Berry, Franzen Fajardo, Marie-Élaine Thibert, Megumi Murakami, Amanda Setton, Ruth Pointer.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on March 22 is Aries ♈ (The Ram) – a cardinal sign with Fire as Western element. The ruling planet is Mars – the planet of war and ambition. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Dog is the mythical animal and Metal is the Eastern element of a person born on March 22, 1970.
Aquamarine is the modern birthstone for the month of March while Jade is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Aries is bloodstone. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Sunday’ is topaz.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 22nd March 1970 is Jonquil for affection.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on March 4, 1995. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +171. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on December 17, 1987. Your score is -156. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 3,712,697,742. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Bridge over Troubled Water by Simon & Garfunkel as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (March 28, 1970). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Hungary approximately on 775. Your profession was map maker, astrologer, astronomer.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Timid, constrained, quiet person. You had creative talents, waited until that life to be liberated. Sometimes environment considered you strange.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your main lesson in present – to develop magnanimity and feeling of brotherhood. Try to become less adhered to material property and learn to have only as many, as you may give back.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 121,504,132 babies were born throughout the world in the year 1970. The estimated number of babies born on 22nd March 1970 is 332,888. That’s equivalent to 231 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Jennifer. This name was given to 46,157 baby girls. For the boys it’s Michael. This name was recorded 85,303 times in the year 1970. Any chance you are Jennifer or Michael? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man March 22” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about March 22, 1970. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 81st day of 1970
- Day of week: Sunday
- Day of week birthstone: Topaz
- Week index: 12th Sunday of 1970
- Next same calendar year: 2026
- Day of week this year: Tuesday
- Day of week next year: Wednesday
- Day of week in 2024: Friday
- Days until next birthday: 116 days
- Age on next birthday: 53 years old
- Days since birth: 19,242 days
- Days spent sleeping: 6,414 days
- Years spent sleeping: 17.56 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 652
- Next full moon: December 8 at 04:10:00 GMT – Thursday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on November 28, 2001
- Age in dog years: 287 dog years old using a Afghan Hound breed
- Life path number and meaning: 6 – It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
- Western zodiac sign: Aries ♈ (The Ram)
- Western zodiac element: Fire
- Western zodiac sign quality: Cardinal
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Mars – the planet of war and ambition
- Western zodiac gemstone: Bloodstone
- Eastern zodiac animal: Dog
- Eastern zodiac element: Metal
- Modern birthstone: Aquamarine
- Mystical birthstone: Jade (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Jonquil for affection
- Best compatible birthday: March 4, 1995 (+171)
- Worst compatible birthday: December 17, 1987 (-156)
- 1970 world population: 3,712,697,742
- Number one song: Bridge over Troubled Water by Simon & Garfunkel (March 28, 1970)
- Babies born in 1970: 121,504,132
- Babies born in 1970 every day: 332,888
- Babies born in 1970 every minute: 231
- Popular girl’s name: Jennifer – 46,157 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Michael – 85,303 babies
- Roman numerals: XXII.III.MCMLXX
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: February 14, 1936 – Fanne Foxe, Argentinian-American stripper and actress; April 9, 1913 – Smaro Stefanidou, Greek actress (d. 2010); November 13, 1954 – Chris Noth, American actor and producer.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 2,104