Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 22nd of March 1970 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
March 22, 1970 was a Sunday and it was the 81st day of the year 1970. It was the 12th Sunday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1970 calendar will be in 2026. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Sunday. Next year it will be Monday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 295 days left before your next birthday. You will be 51 years old when that day comes. There have been 18,333 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 6,111 days or 16.73 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 621 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 5 at 19:15:00 GMT – Friday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on November 28, 2001.
If a dog named Javier - a Puggle breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 220 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Javier will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Javier will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1896Joseph Schildkraut
- 1912Karl Malden
- 1917Paul Rogers
- 1940Haing S. Ngor
- 1942Bernd Herzsprung
- 1949Fanny Ardant
- 1954Tommy Hollis
- 1955Lena Olin
- 1963Francesco Quinn
- 1996Gig Morton
View the complete list of March 22 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Mar 22.
- 1812Stephen Pearl Andrews, American author and activist (d. 1886)
- 1842Mykola Lysenko, Ukrainian pianist, composer, and conductor (d. 1912)
- 1892Johannes Semper, Estonian poet and scholar (d. 1970)
- 1896Joseph Schildkraut, Austrian-American actor (d. 1964)
- 1903Bill Holman, American cartoonist (d. 1987)
- 1931Burton Richter, American physicist and academic, Nobel Prize laureate
- 1932Els Borst, Dutch physician and politician, Deputy Prime Minister of the Netherlands (d. 2014)
- 1936Ron Carey, American union leader (d. 2008)
- 1945Eric Roth, American screenwriter and producer
- 1968Arve Henriksen, Norwegian trumpet player and composer
View the complete list of March 22 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Devon’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 871Æthelred of Wessex defeats a Danish invasion army at the Battle of Marton.
- 1697Charles II of Spain issued a Royal Cedula extending to the indigenous nobles of the Spanish Crown colonies, as well as to their descendants, the preeminence and honors customarily attributed to the Hidalgos of Castile.
- 1739Nader Shah occupies Delhi in India and sacks the city, stealing the jewels of the Peacock Throne.
- 1871In North Carolina, William Woods Holden becomes the first governor of a U.S. state to be removed from office by impeachment.
- 1873A law is approved by the Spanish National Assembly in Puerto Rico to abolish slavery.
- 1912The State of Bihar, India was formed out of the State of Bengal.
- 1972In Eisenstadt v. Baird, the United States Supreme Court decides that unmarried persons have the right to possess contraceptives.
- 1992USAir Flight 405 crashes shortly after takeoff from New York City’s LaGuardia Airport, leading to a number of studies into the effect that ice has on aircraft.
- 1997Tara Lipinski, age 14 years and 10 months, becomes the youngest women’s World Figure Skating Champion.
- 1997The Comet Hale–Bopp has its closest approach to Earth.
View the complete list of March 22 historical events.
Curious about this Berry Cherry Whirly? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 3, 22, and 1970 reveal that your Life Path number is 6. It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Coney Reyes, Sharon Tate, Manorama, Eva Herzigová, Filippo Colini, Suzy Chaffee, Nanette Newman, Eddy Lover, Tom Waits, Archie Kao.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on March 22 is Aries ♈ (The Ram) – a cardinal sign with Fire as Western element. The ruling planet is Mars – the planet of war and ambition. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Dog is the mythical animal and Metal is the Eastern element of a person born on March 22, 1970.
Aquamarine is the modern birthstone for the month of March while Jade is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Aries is bloodstone. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Sunday’ is topaz.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 22nd March 1970 is Jonquil for affection.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on March 4, 1995. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +171. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on December 17, 1987. Your score is -156. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 3,712,697,742. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Bridge over Troubled Water by Simon & Garfunkel as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (March 28, 1970). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Hungary approximately on 775. Your profession was map maker, astrologer, astronomer.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Timid, constrained, quiet person. You had creative talents, waited until that life to be liberated. Sometimes environment considered you strange.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your main lesson in present – to develop magnanimity and feeling of brotherhood. Try to become less adhered to material property and learn to have only as many, as you may give back.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 121,504,132 babies were born throughout the world in the year 1970. The estimated number of babies born on 22nd March 1970 is 332,888. That’s equivalent to 231 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Jennifer. This name was given to 46,157 baby girls. For the boys it’s Michael. This name was recorded 85,303 times in the year 1970. Any chance you are Jennifer or Michael? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man March 22” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about March 22, 1970. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 81st day of 1970
- Day of week: Sunday
- Day of week birthstone: Topaz
- Week index: 12th Sunday of 1970
- Next same calendar year: 2026
- Day of week this year: Sunday
- Day of week next year: Monday
- Day of week in 2022: Tuesday
- Days until next birthday: 295 days
- Age on next birthday: 51 years old
- Days since birth: 18,333 days
- Days spent sleeping: 6,111 days
- Years spent sleeping: 16.73 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 621
- Next full moon: June 5 at 19:15:00 GMT – Friday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on November 28, 2001
- Age in dog years: 220 dog years old using a Puggle breed
- Life path number and meaning: 6 – It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
- Western zodiac sign: Aries ♈ (The Ram)
- Western zodiac element: Fire
- Western zodiac sign quality: Cardinal
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Mars – the planet of war and ambition
- Western zodiac gemstone: Bloodstone
- Eastern zodiac animal: Dog
- Eastern zodiac element: Metal
- Modern birthstone: Aquamarine
- Mystical birthstone: Jade (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Jonquil for affection
- Best compatible birthday: March 4, 1995 (+171)
- Worst compatible birthday: December 17, 1987 (-156)
- 1970 world population: 3,712,697,742
- Number one song: Bridge over Troubled Water by Simon & Garfunkel (March 28, 1970)
- Babies born in 1970: 121,504,132
- Babies born in 1970 every day: 332,888
- Babies born in 1970 every minute: 231
- Popular girl’s name: Jennifer – 46,157 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Michael – 85,303 babies
- Roman numerals: XXII.III.MCMLXX
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: September 16, 1959 – Victory Tischler-Blue, American bass player, director, and producer (The Runaways); April 22, 1966 – Mariana Levy, Mexican actress and singer (d. 2005); November 6, 1961 – Florent Pagny, French singer-songwriter and actor.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 2,040