Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 23rd of March 1912 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 9 minutes. Enjoy!
March 23, 1912 was a Saturday and it was the 83rd day of the year 1912. It was the 12th Saturday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1912 calendar will be in 2024. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Saturday. Next year it will be Monday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There is 1 day left before your next birthday. You will be 107 years old when that day comes. There have been 39,080 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 13,027 days or 35.67 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 1,324 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on April 19 at 11:14:00 GMT – Friday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on November 30, 1943.
If a dog named Conri - a Shih Tzu breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 444 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Conri will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Conri will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1905Lale Andersen
- 1933Norman Yemm
- 1942Michael Haneke
- 1946Alan Bleasdale
- 1946Barbara Rhoades
- 1958Eldon Hoke
- 1971Yasmeen Ghauri
- 1973Patiparn Pataweekarn
- 1987Kangana Ranaut
- 1992Vanessa Morgan
View the complete list of March 23 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Mar 23.
- 1918Helene Hale, American politician (d. 2013)
- 1924Bette Nesmith Graham, American inventor, invented Liquid Paper (d. 1980)
- 1932Don Marshall, Canadian ice hockey player
- 1948Penelope Milford, American actress
- 1950Phil Lanzon, English keyboard player and songwriter (Uriah Heep)
- 1952Villano III, Mexican wrestler
- 1965Richard Grieco, American model, actor, and producer
- 1965Sarah G. Buxton, American actress
- 1977Miklos Perlus, Canadian actor and screenwriter
- 1990Jaime Alguersuari, Spanish race car driver
View the complete list of March 23 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about the hidden secrets of your first name. Are there magical powers in your given name? Every name has a character and personality. Get smart with name meanings. Find out what your name means! (Sponsored link)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1862The First Battle of Kernstown, Virginia, marks the start of Stonewall Jackson’s Valley Campaign. Though a Confederate defeat, the engagement distracts Federal efforts to capture Richmond.
- 1885Sino-French War: Chinese victory in the Battle of Phu Lam Tao near Hưng Hóa, northern Vietnam.
- 1909Theodore Roosevelt leaves New York for a post-presidency safari in Africa. The trip is sponsored by the Smithsonian Institution and National Geographic Society.
- 1931Bhagat Singh, Shivaram Rajguru and Sukhdev Thapar are hanged for the killing of a deputy superintendent of police during the Indian struggle for independence.
- 1933The Reichstag passes the Enabling Act of 1933, making Adolf Hitler dictator of Germany.
- 1977The first of The Nixon Interviews (12 will be recorded over four weeks) are videotaped with British journalist David Frost interviewing former United States President Richard Nixon about the Watergate scandal and the Nixon tapes.
- 1983Strategic Defense Initiative: President Ronald Reagan makes his initial proposal to develop technology to intercept enemy missiles.
- 1994Aeroflot Flight 593 crashes in Siberia when the pilot’s fifteen-year-old son accidentally disengages the autopilot, killing all 75 people on board.
- 2001The Russian Mir space station is disposed of, breaking up in the atmosphere before falling into the southern Pacific Ocean near Fiji.
- 2005Texas City Refinery explosion: During a test on a distillation tower liquid waste builds up and flows out of a blowout tower. Waste fumes ignite and explode killing 15 workers.
View the complete list of March 23 historical events.
Curious about this Pomegranate Sour Ball? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 3, 23, and 1912 reveal that your Life Path number is 3. It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Khosrow Shakibai, Buddy Rich, Anais Granofsky, Natalie Wood, Kevin Spacey, Nicolas Peyrac, Mattias Hellberg, James Franco, Carmen Soo, Chris Stein.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on March 23 is Aries ♈ (The Ram) – a cardinal sign with Fire as Western element. The ruling planet is Mars – the planet of war and ambition. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Rat is the mythical animal and Water is the Eastern element of a person born on March 23, 1912.
Aquamarine is the modern birthstone for the month of March while Jade is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Aries is bloodstone. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 23rd March 1912 is Jonquil for affection.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on February 17, 1906. You have a Love Match compatibility score of +128. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on August 30, 1935. Your incompatibility score is -107. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Southern Australia approximately on 1250. Your profession was trainer, holder of the fine animals, birds, insects.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You are a person with huge energy, good in planning and supervising. If you were just garbage-man, you were chief garbage-man.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You are bound to learn to understand other people and to meet all life difficulties with joyful heart. You should help others, bringing them spirit of joy.
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 32,304 baby girls. For the boys it’s John. This name was recorded 24,587 times in the year 1912. Any chance you are Mary or John? (Source: ssa.gov)
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about March 23, 1912. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 83rd day of 1912
- Day of week: Saturday
- Day of week birthstone: Turquoise
- Week index: 12th Saturday of 1912
- Next same calendar year: 2024
- Day of week this year: Saturday
- Day of week next year: Monday
- Day of week in 2021: Tuesday
- Days until next birthday: 1 day
- Age on next birthday: 107 years old
- Days since birth: 39,080 days
- Days spent sleeping: 13,027 days
- Years spent sleeping: 35.67 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 1,324
- Next full moon: April 19 at 11:14:00 GMT – Friday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on November 30, 1943
- Age in dog years: 444 dog years old using a Shih Tzu breed
- Life path number and meaning: 3 – It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
- Western zodiac sign: Aries ♈ (The Ram)
- Western zodiac element: Fire
- Western zodiac sign quality: Cardinal
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Mars – the planet of war and ambition
- Western zodiac gemstone: Bloodstone
- Eastern zodiac animal: Rat
- Eastern zodiac element: Water
- Modern birthstone: Aquamarine
- Mystical birthstone: Jade (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Jonquil for affection
- Best compatible birthday: February 17, 1906 (+128)
- Worst compatible birthday: August 30, 1935 (-107)
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 32,304 babies
- Popular boy’s name: John – 24,587 babies
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: January 31, 1930 – Lynn Carlin, American actress; April 27, 1992 – Allison Iraheta, American singer-songwriter (Halo Circus); November 9, 1990 – Hodgy Beats, American rapper and producer (Odd Future and MellowHype).
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,797