Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 23rd of March 1922 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
March 23, 1922 was a Thursday and it was the 82nd day of the year 1922. The next time you can reuse your old 1922 calendar will be in 2017. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Thursday. Next year it will be Friday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 241 days left before your next birthday. You will be 96 years old when that day comes. There have been 34,823 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 1,179 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on August 7 at 18:13:00 GMT – Monday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get tips about your current relationship and how to improve it. Astrology reports to help you decide when to make yourself available for romantic or social activity. Get your love & romance reports or download free samples!
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1933Norman Bailey
- 1943Nils-Aslak Valkeapää
- 1946Alan Bleasdale
- 1953Chaka Khan
- 1959Catherine Keener
- 1965Marti Pellow
- 1973Patiparn Pataweekarn
- 1974Randall Park
- 1976Keri Russell
- 1980Itay Tiran
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for March 23.
Seriously, how much do you know yourself? Do you want to gain true understanding of the real you? It’s all about you! Your confidence, your nature, your career and you as a person. Get your personality profile reports or download free samples!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Mar 23.
- 1699John Bartram, American botanist and explorer (d. 1777)
- 1749Pierre-Simon Laplace, French mathematician and astronomer (d. 1827)
- 1893Gopalswamy Doraiswamy Naidu, Indian engineer and businessman (d. 1974)
- 1936Jannis Kounellis, Greek painter and sculptor
- 1957Lucio Gutiérrez, Ecuadorian politician, 52nd President of Ecuador
- 1957Robbie James, Welsh footballer and manager (d. 1998)
- 1958Eldon Hoke, American drummer and singer (The Mentors and The Screamers) (d. 1997)
- 1959Catherine Keener, American actress and producer
- 1978Simon Gärdenfors, Swedish illustrator
- 1995Ozan Tufan, Turkish footballer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for March 23.
What is in store for you this year? Let these forecasts and predictions help you succeed in life. Benefit from life changing events and know when they occur. Make everyday activities easier to handle. Get your Forecast Reports or download free samples!
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1400The Trần dynasty of Vietnam is deposed after one hundred and seventy-five years of rule by Hồ Quý Ly, a court official.
- 1568The Peace of Longjumeau is signed, ending the second phase of the French Wars of Religion.
- 1806After traveling through the Louisiana Purchase and reaching the Pacific Ocean, explorers Lewis and Clark and their “Corps of Discovery” begin their arduous journey home.
- 1857Elisha Otis’s first elevator is installed at 488 Broadway New York City.
- 1885Sino-French War: Chinese victory in the Battle of Phu Lam Tao near Hưng Hóa, northern Vietnam.
- 1909Theodore Roosevelt leaves New York for a post-presidency safari in Africa. The trip is sponsored by the Smithsonian Institution and National Geographic Society.
- 1956Pakistan becomes the first Islamic republic in the world. (Republic Day in Pakistan)
- 1977The first of The Nixon Interviews (12 will be recorded over four weeks) are videotaped with British journalist David Frost interviewing former United States President Richard Nixon about the Watergate scandal and the Nixon tapes.
- 1996Taiwan holds its first direct elections and chooses Lee Teng-hui as President.
- 2009FedEx Express Flight 80: A McDonnell Douglas MD-11 flying from Guangzhou, China crashes at Tokyo’s Narita International Airport, killing both the captain and the co-pilot.
View the complete list of historical events for March 23.
Curious about this Golden Jelly Star? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 3, 23 and 1922 reveal that your Life Path number is 4. It represents growth, building and foundation. You are practical, down to earth with strong ideas about right and wrong.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Adam Wade, Jason Beghe, Alia Bhatt, Zelda Rubinstein, Lester Flatt, Hisako Manda, Tiny Tim, Marie-José Nat, Freddie Jones, Natasha Calis.
The zodiac sign of a person born on March 23 is Aries ♈. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Dog is the mythical animal and Water is the element of a person born on March 23, 1922.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Aries horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly format.
Aquamarine is the modern birthstone for the month of March while Jade is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Aries is bloodstone. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: June 18, 1973 – Julie Depardieu, French actress; September 9, 1965 – Todd Zeile, American baseball player and actor; November 23, 1987 – Snooki, Chilean-American actress and author.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,045