Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 23rd of March 1922 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
March 23, 1922 was a Thursday and it was the 82nd day of the year 1922. The next time you can reuse your old 1922 calendar will be in 2023. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Friday. Next year it will be Saturday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 337 days left before your next birthday. You will be 97 years old when that day comes. There have been 35,092 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 1,188 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on April 30 at 01:00:00 GMT – Monday.
If a dog named Yik - a Miniature Schnauzer breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 404 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Yik will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Yik will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1922Ugo Tognazzi
- 1935Barry Cryer
- 1958Michael Sorich
- 1959Catherine Keener
- 1964John Pinette
- 1973Patiparn Pataweekarn
- 1976Smriti Irani
- 1980Itay Tiran
- 1981Aysun Kayacı
- 1997Aidan Davis
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for March 23.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Mar 23.
- 1754Jurij Vega, Slovene mathematician, physicist and artillery officer (d. 1802)
- 1907Daniel Bovet, Swiss-Italian pharmacologist and academic, Nobel Prize laureate (d. 1992)
- 1912Neil McCorkell, English-South African cricketer and coach (d. 2013)
- 1965Marti Pellow, Scottish singer-songwriter (Wet Wet Wet)
- 1971Hiroyoshi Tenzan, Japanese wrestler
- 1973Jerzy Dudek, Polish footballer
- 1973Kevin Northcutt, American wrestler
- 1979Misty Hyman, American swimmer
- 1988Michal Neuvirth, Czech ice hockey player
- 1992Kyrie Irving, Australian-American basketball player
View the complete list of famous birthdays for March 23.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1757Capture of Chandannagar fort by British forces.
- 1775American Revolutionary War: Patrick Henry delivers his speech – “Give me liberty, or give me death!” – at St. John’s Episcopal Church, Richmond, Virginia.
- 1857Elisha Otis’s first elevator is installed at 488 Broadway New York City.
- 1888In England, The Football League, the world’s oldest professional association football league, meets for the first time.
- 1909Theodore Roosevelt leaves New York for a post-presidency safari in Africa. The trip is sponsored by the Smithsonian Institution and National Geographic Society.
- 1931Bhagat Singh, Shivaram Rajguru and Sukhdev Thapar are hanged for the killing of a deputy superintendent of police during the Indian struggle for independence.
- 1933The Reichstag passes the Enabling Act of 1933, making Adolf Hitler dictator of Germany.
- 1942World War II: In the Indian Ocean, Japanese forces capture the Andaman Islands.
- 1977The first of The Nixon Interviews (12 will be recorded over four weeks) are videotaped with British journalist David Frost interviewing former United States President Richard Nixon about the Watergate scandal and the Nixon tapes.
- 1994At an election rally in Tijuana, Mexican presidential candidate Luis Donaldo Colosio is assassinated by Mario Aburto Martínez.
View the complete list of historical events for March 23.
Curious about this Lemon Jelly Bear? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 3, 23 and 1922 reveal that your Life Path number is 4. It represents growth, building and foundation. You are practical, down to earth with strong ideas about right and wrong.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Douglas Fairbanks, Jr., Kenny Lattimore, Shirley Owens, Ruslana, Batuhan Karacakaya, Léa Seydoux, Sarah Lancashire, Jakub Gierszał, William Talman, Peter Murphy.
The zodiac sign of a person born on March 23 is Aries ♈. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Dog is the mythical animal and Water is the element of a person born on March 23, 1922.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Aries horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Aquamarine is the modern birthstone for the month of March while Jade is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Aries is bloodstone. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Scotland approximately on 1825. Your profession was artist, magician, fortune teller.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Natural talent of psychologist, you knew how to use the opportunities. Cold-blooded and calm in any situation.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: The timid, lonely and self-confident people are everywhere, and your problem – to overcome these tendencies in yourself and then to help other people.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: May 21, 1976 – Aditi Gowitrikar, Indian model, actress, and physician, Mrs. World 2001; July 4, 1912 – Viviane Romance, French actress and producer (d. 1991); September 3, 1972 – Natalia Estrada, Spanish model and actress.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,163