Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 23rd of March 1922 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
March 23, 1922 was a Thursday and it was the 82nd day of the year 1922. The next time you can reuse your old 1922 calendar will be in 2023. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Friday. Next year it will be Saturday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 34 days left before your next birthday. You will be 96 years old when that day comes. There have been 35,030 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 1,186 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on March 2 at 00:52:00 GMT – Friday.
If a dog named Rupisha - a Shih Tzu breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 400 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Rupisha will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Rupisha will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1871Heinrich Schroth
- 1899Dora Gerson
- 1933Norman Yemm
- 1943Nils-Aslak Valkeapää
- 1946Alan Bleasdale
- 1948David Olney
- 1971Karen McDougal
- 1976Smriti Irani
- 1987Kangana Ranaut
- 1992Vanessa Morgan
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for March 23.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Mar 23.
- 1754Jurij Vega, Slovene mathematician, physicist and artillery officer (d. 1802)
- 1769William Smith, English geologist and cartographer (d. 1839)
- 1893Cedric Gibbons, Irish-American art director and production designer (d. 1960)
- 1905Lale Andersen, German singer-songwriter (d. 1972)
- 1967David Ford, Canadian canoe racer
- 1982José Contreras Arrau, Chilean footballer
- 1986Andrea Dovizioso, Italian motorcycle racer
- 1988Jason Kenny, English cyclist
- 1991Gregg Wylde, Scottish footballer
- 1992Tolga Ciğerci, German-Turkish footballer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for March 23.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1540Waltham Abbey is surrendered to King Henry VIII of England; the last religious community to be closed during the Dissolution of the Monasteries.
- 1757Capture of Chandannagar fort by British forces.
- 1806After traveling through the Louisiana Purchase and reaching the Pacific Ocean, explorers Lewis and Clark and their “Corps of Discovery” begin their arduous journey home.
- 1862The First Battle of Kernstown, Virginia, marks the start of Stonewall Jackson’s Valley Campaign. Though a Confederate defeat, the engagement distracts Federal efforts to capture Richmond.
- 1940The Lahore Resolution (Qarardad-e-Pakistan or Qarardad-e-Lahore) is put forward at the Annual General Convention of the All-India Muslim League.
- 1956Pakistan becomes the first Islamic republic in the world. (Republic Day in Pakistan)
- 1983Strategic Defense Initiative: President Ronald Reagan makes his initial proposal to develop technology to intercept enemy missiles.
- 1991The Revolutionary United Front, with support from the special forces of Charles Taylor’s National Patriotic Front of Liberia, invades Sierra Leone in an attempt to overthrow Joseph Saidu Momoh, sparking a gruesome 11-year Sierra Leone Civil War.
- 1994At an election rally in Tijuana, Mexican presidential candidate Luis Donaldo Colosio is assassinated by Mario Aburto Martínez.
- 2003Battle of Nasiriyah, first major conflict during the invasion of Iraq.
View the complete list of historical events for March 23.
Curious about this Aquamarine? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 3, 23 and 1922 reveal that your Life Path number is 4. It represents growth, building and foundation. You are practical, down to earth with strong ideas about right and wrong.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Joseph Kearns, Alfred Deller, Robert Conrad, Nicole Richie, Nazareno Casero, David Strickland, Alan Wilder, Lisa Eilbacher, Courtney B. Vance, Chuck Brown.
The zodiac sign of a person born on March 23 is Aries ♈. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Dog is the mythical animal and Water is the element of a person born on March 23, 1922.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Aries horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Aquamarine is the modern birthstone for the month of March while Jade is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Aries is bloodstone. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Scotland approximately on 1825. Your profession was artist, magician, fortune teller.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Natural talent of psychologist, you knew how to use the opportunities. Cold-blooded and calm in any situation.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: The timid, lonely and self-confident people are everywhere, and your problem – to overcome these tendencies in yourself and then to help other people.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: February 23, 1938 – Paul Morrissey, American director, producer, and screenwriter; January 14, 1966 – DJ Paul Elstak, Dutch DJ and producer; August 12, 1929 – Buck Owens, American singer-songwriter and guitarist (The Buckaroos) (d. 2006).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,172