Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 23rd of March 1922 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
March 23, 1922 was a Thursday and it was the 82nd day of the year 1922. The next time you can reuse your old 1922 calendar will be in 2017. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Thursday. Next year it will be Friday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 184 days left before your next birthday. You will be 96 years old when that day comes. There have been 34,880 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 1,181 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on October 5 at 18:41:00 GMT – Thursday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1946Alan Bleasdale
- 1950Anthony De Longis
- 1958Eldon Hoke
- 1964Hope Davis
- 1964John Pinette
- 1965Richard Grieco
- 1978Nicholle Tom
- 1986Brett Eldredge
- 1987Kangana Ranaut
- 1992Vanessa Morgan
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for March 23.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Mar 23.
- 1928Jean E. Sammet, American computer scientist and academic
- 1931Yevdokiya Mekshilo, Russian skier (d. 2013)
- 1944Michael Nyman, English pianist and composer
- 1952Kim Stanley Robinson, American author
- 1958Hugh Grant, Scotland-born business executive
- 1959Epic Soundtracks, English drummer and songwriter (Swell Maps, Crime and the City Solution, and These Immortal Souls) (d. 1997)
- 1968Damon Albarn, English singer-songwriter, producer, and actor (Blur, Gorillaz, and The Good, the Bad & the Queen)
- 1971Karen McDougal, American model and actress
- 1973Jason Kidd, American basketball player and coach
- 1982Andrea Musacco, Italian footballer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for March 23.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1400The Trần dynasty of Vietnam is deposed after one hundred and seventy-five years of rule by Hồ Quý Ly, a court official.
- 1568The Peace of Longjumeau is signed, ending the second phase of the French Wars of Religion.
- 1708James Francis Edward Stuart lands at the Firth of Forth.
- 1821Greek War of Independence: Battle and fall of city of Kalamata.
- 1885Sino-French War: Chinese victory in the Battle of Phu Lam Tao near Hưng Hóa, northern Vietnam.
- 1931Bhagat Singh, Shivaram Rajguru and Sukhdev Thapar are hanged for the killing of a deputy superintendent of police during the Indian struggle for independence.
- 1933The Reichstag passes the Enabling Act of 1933, making Adolf Hitler dictator of Germany.
- 1980Archbishop Óscar Romero of El Salvador gives his famous speech appealing to men of the El Salvadoran armed forces to stop killing the Salvadorans.
- 1991The Revolutionary United Front, with support from the special forces of Charles Taylor’s National Patriotic Front of Liberia, invades Sierra Leone in an attempt to overthrow Joseph Saidu Momoh, sparking a gruesome 11-year Sierra Leone Civil War.
- 2005Texas City Refinery explosion: During a test on a distillation tower liquid waste builds up and flows out of a blowout tower. Waste fumes ignite and explode killing 15 workers.
View the complete list of historical events for March 23.
Curious about this Mumbai Bubbles? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 3, 23 and 1922 reveal that your Life Path number is 4. It represents growth, building and foundation. You are practical, down to earth with strong ideas about right and wrong.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Yoo Ji-tae, Bob Welch, Jenette Goldstein, David Dukes, Melissa Benoist, Luke Pasqualino, David Barbe, Rah Digga, Julie Dawn Cole, Jon Hamm.
The zodiac sign of a person born on March 23 is Aries ♈. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Dog is the mythical animal and Water is the element of a person born on March 23, 1922.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Aries horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Aquamarine is the modern birthstone for the month of March while Jade is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Aries is bloodstone. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: April 30, 1921 – Tove Maës, Danish actress (d. 2010); May 10, 1977 – Denise Ho, Hong Kong-Canadian singer and actress; April 9, 1980 – Isabelle Severino, French gymnast and actress.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 975