Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 23rd of March 1929 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
March 23, 1929 was a Saturday and it was the 82nd day of the year 1929. It was the 12th Saturday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1929 calendar will be in 2030. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Tuesday. Next year it will be Wednesday and two years from now it will be Thursday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 243 days left before your next birthday. You will be 93 years old when that day comes. There have been 33,725 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 11,242 days or 30.78 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 1,142 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on July 24 at 02:39:00 GMT – Saturday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on November 29, 1960.
If a dog named Bastian - a Weimaraner breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 466 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Bastian will be 45 dog years old. From that point forward a large-sized dog like Bastian will age 5-6 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1871Heinrich Schroth
- 1899Dora Gerson
- 1922Ugo Tognazzi
- 1930Ahmed Ramzy
- 1933Norman Yemm
- 1942Michael Haneke
- 1946Alan Bleasdale
- 1949Ric Ocasek
- 1957Teresa Ganzel
- 1964Okan Bayülgen
View the complete list of March 23 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Mar 23.
- 1336Emperor Go-Kōgon of Japan (d. 1374)
- 1881Hermann Staudinger, German chemist and academic, Nobel Prize laureate (d. 1965)
- 1943Nils-Aslak Valkeapää, Finnish singer, author, and director (d. 2001)
- 1953Chaka Khan, American singer-songwriter (Rufus)
- 1959Philippe Volter, Belgian actor and director (d. 2005)
- 1965Gary Whitehead, American poet and painter
- 1968Fernando Hierro, Spanish footballer and manager
- 1968Mike Atherton, English cricketer and journalist
- 1971Karen McDougal, American model and actress
- 1986Steven Strait, American actor and singer
View the complete list of March 23 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Erika’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1568The Peace of Longjumeau is signed, ending the second phase of the French Wars of Religion.
- 1821Greek War of Independence: Battle and fall of city of Kalamata.
- 1879War of the Pacific: The Battle of Topáter, the first battle of the war is fought between Chile and the joint forces of Bolivia and Peru.
- 1901Emilio Aguinaldo, only President of the First Philippine Republic, was captured at Palanan, Isabela by forces of General Frederick Funston.
- 1908American diplomat Durham Stevens is attacked by Korean assassins Jeon Myeong-un and Jang In-hwan, leading to his death in a hospital two days later.
- 1940The Lahore Resolution (Qarardad-e-Pakistan or Qarardad-e-Lahore) is put forward at the Annual General Convention of the All-India Muslim League.
- 1965NASA launches Gemini 3, the United States’ first two-man space flight (crew: Gus Grissom and John Young).
- 1965The first issue of The Vigilant is published from Khartoum.
- 1982Guatemala’s government, headed by Fernando Romeo Lucas García is overthrown in a military coup by right-wing General Efraín Ríos Montt.
- 1991The Revolutionary United Front, with support from the special forces of Charles Taylor’s National Patriotic Front of Liberia, invades Sierra Leone in an attempt to overthrow Joseph Saidu Momoh, sparking a gruesome 11-year Sierra Leone Civil War.
View the complete list of March 23 historical events.
Curious about this White Guyabano Crunch? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 3, 23, and 1929 reveal that your Life Path number is 11. It is a master number that represents intuition, idealism and invention. You have the potential to be a source of inspiration and illumination for people.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Takahisa Maeyama, Iginio Straffi, Ayako Kawasumi, Lambis Livieratos, Wu Ma, Mimi Kennedy, Benjamin Burnley, Toby Dammit, Dhanush, Michael Caton-Jones.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on March 23 is Aries ♈ (The Ram) – a cardinal sign with Fire as Western element. The ruling planet is Mars – the planet of war and ambition. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Snake is the mythical animal and Earth is the Eastern element of a person born on March 23, 1929.
Aquamarine is the modern birthstone for the month of March while Jade is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Aries is bloodstone. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 23rd March 1929 is Jonquil for affection.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on July 23, 1935. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +179. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on September 20, 1943. Your score is -144. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Northern China approximately on 1000. Your profession was builder of roads, bridges, docks.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Revolutionary type. You inspired changes in any sphere — politics, business, religion, housekeeping. Could be a leader.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You are bound to learn to understand other people and to meet all life difficulties with joyful heart. You should help others, bringing them spirit of joy.
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 63,510 baby girls. For the boys it’s Robert. This name was recorded 59,796 times in the year 1929. Any chance you are Mary or Robert? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man March 23” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about March 23, 1929. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 82nd day of 1929
- Day of week: Saturday
- Day of week birthstone: Turquoise
- Week index: 12th Saturday of 1929
- Next same calendar year: 2030
- Day of week this year: Tuesday
- Day of week next year: Wednesday
- Day of week in 2023: Thursday
- Days until next birthday: 243 days
- Age on next birthday: 93 years old
- Days since birth: 33,725 days
- Days spent sleeping: 11,242 days
- Years spent sleeping: 30.78 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 1,142
- Next full moon: July 24 at 02:39:00 GMT – Saturday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on November 29, 1960
- Age in dog years: 466 dog years old using a Weimaraner breed
- Life path number and meaning: 11 – It is a master number that represents intuition, idealism and invention. You have the potential to be a source of inspiration and illumination for people.
- Western zodiac sign: Aries ♈ (The Ram)
- Western zodiac element: Fire
- Western zodiac sign quality: Cardinal
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Mars – the planet of war and ambition
- Western zodiac gemstone: Bloodstone
- Eastern zodiac animal: Snake
- Eastern zodiac element: Earth
- Modern birthstone: Aquamarine
- Mystical birthstone: Jade (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Jonquil for affection
- Best compatible birthday: July 23, 1935 (+179)
- Worst compatible birthday: September 20, 1943 (-144)
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 63,510 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Robert – 59,796 babies
- Roman numerals: XXIII.III.MCMXXIX
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: June 11, 1936 – Chuck Adamson, American Television producer, screenwriter and police officer (d. 2008); February 24, 1948 – Jayalalithaa, Indian actress and politician, 16th Chief Minister of Tamil Nadu; April 4, 1994 – Risako Sugaya, Japanese singer and actress (Berryz Kobo, Guardians 4, and v-u-den).
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,911