Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 23rd of March 1953 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
March 23, 1953 was a Monday and it was the 82nd day of the year 1953. It was the 12th Monday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1953 calendar will be in 2026. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Saturday. Next year it will be Monday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 184 days left before your next birthday. You will be 67 years old when that day comes. There have been 24,288 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 8,096 days or 22.17 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 823 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on October 13 at 21:09:00 GMT – Sunday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on November 29, 1984.
If a dog named Pita - a Miniature Schnauzer breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 284 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Pita will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Pita will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1910Akira Kurosawa
- 1946Pepe Lienhard
- 1959Philippe Volter
- 1965Sarah G. Buxton
- 1966Beverly Hills
- 1968Pierre Palmade
- 1976Keri Russell
- 1976Michelle Monaghan
- 1986Steven Strait
- 1992Vanessa Morgan
View the complete list of March 23 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Mar 23.
- 1920Neal Edward Smith, American pilot, lawyer, and politician
- 1943George P. Lee, American religious leader (d. 2010)
- 1944B. P. Gavrilov, Russian rugby player (d. 2006)
- 1953Bo Díaz, Venezuelan baseball player (d. 1990)
- 1953Kiran Mazumdar-Shaw, Indian zoologist and businesswoman
- 1956Andrew Mitchell, English soldier and politician, Secretary of State for International Development
- 1958Hugh Grant, Scotland-born business executive
- 1976Chris Hoy, Scottish cyclist and race car driver
- 1981Shelley Rudman, English bobsledder
- 1985Geoff Eigenmann, Filipino actor
View the complete list of March 23 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Lillie’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1757Capture of Chandannagar fort by British forces.
- 1848The ship John Wickliffe arrives at Port Chalmers carrying the first Scottish settlers for Dunedin, New Zealand. Otago province is founded.
- 1879War of the Pacific: The Battle of Topáter, the first battle of the war is fought between Chile and the joint forces of Bolivia and Peru.
- 1905Eleftherios Venizelos calls for Crete’s union with Greece, and begins what is to be known as the Theriso revolt.
- 1919In Milan, Italy, Benito Mussolini founds his Fascist political movement.
- 1942World War II: In the Indian Ocean, Japanese forces capture the Andaman Islands.
- 1965NASA launches Gemini 3, the United States’ first two-man space flight (crew: Gus Grissom and John Young).
- 1977The first of The Nixon Interviews (12 will be recorded over four weeks) are videotaped with British journalist David Frost interviewing former United States President Richard Nixon about the Watergate scandal and the Nixon tapes.
- 1980Archbishop Óscar Romero of El Salvador gives his famous speech appealing to men of the El Salvadoran armed forces to stop killing the Salvadorans.
- 2001The Russian Mir space station is disposed of, breaking up in the atmosphere before falling into the southern Pacific Ocean near Fiji.
View the complete list of March 23 historical events.
Curious about this Island Punch Sour Ball? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 3, 23, and 1953 reveal that your Life Path number is 8. It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Nikki Bacolod, Billy "Crash" Craddock, Barbara O'Neil, Han Sunhwa, Buck Dharma, Don Burke, Enrico Colantoni, Albert King, Ryan Kwanten, Katherine Jenkins.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on March 23 is Aries ♈ (The Ram) – a cardinal sign with Fire as Western element. The ruling planet is Mars – the planet of war and ambition. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Snake is the mythical animal and Water is the Eastern element of a person born on March 23, 1953.
Aquamarine is the modern birthstone for the month of March while Jade is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Aries is bloodstone. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Monday’ is pearl.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 23rd March 1953 is Jonquil for affection.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on February 21, 1966. You have a Love Match compatibility score of +137. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on October 2, 1974. Your incompatibility score is -137. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 2,682,053,389. (U.S. Census Bureau)
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Hungary approximately on 775. Your profession was map maker, astrologer, astronomer.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Timid, constrained, quiet person. You had creative talents, waited until that life to be liberated. Sometimes environment considered you strange.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your main lesson in present – to develop magnanimity and feeling of brotherhood. Try to become less adhered to material property and learn to have only as many, as you may give back.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 97,861,773 babies were born throughout the world in the year 1953. The estimated number of babies born on 23rd March 1953 is 268,114. That’s equivalent to 186 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 64,372 baby girls. For the boys it’s Robert. This name was recorded 86,195 times in the year 1953. Any chance you are Mary or Robert? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man March 23” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about March 23, 1953. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 82nd day of 1953
- Day of week: Monday
- Day of week birthstone: Pearl
- Week index: 12th Monday of 1953
- Next same calendar year: 2026
- Day of week this year: Saturday
- Day of week next year: Monday
- Day of week in 2021: Tuesday
- Days until next birthday: 184 days
- Age on next birthday: 67 years old
- Days since birth: 24,288 days
- Days spent sleeping: 8,096 days
- Years spent sleeping: 22.17 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 823
- Next full moon: October 13 at 21:09:00 GMT – Sunday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on November 29, 1984
- Age in dog years: 284 dog years old using a Miniature Schnauzer breed
- Life path number and meaning: 8 – It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
- Western zodiac sign: Aries ♈ (The Ram)
- Western zodiac element: Fire
- Western zodiac sign quality: Cardinal
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Mars – the planet of war and ambition
- Western zodiac gemstone: Bloodstone
- Eastern zodiac animal: Snake
- Eastern zodiac element: Water
- Modern birthstone: Aquamarine
- Mystical birthstone: Jade (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Jonquil for affection
- Best compatible birthday: February 21, 1966 (+137)
- Worst compatible birthday: October 2, 1974 (-137)
- 1953 world population: 2,682,053,389
- Babies born in 1953: 97,861,773
- Babies born in 1953 every day: 268,114
- Babies born in 1953 every minute: 186
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 64,372 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Robert – 86,195 babies
- Roman numerals: XXIII.III.MCMLIII
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: March 20, 1968 – Ultra Naté, American singer-songwriter and producer; October 4, 1985 – Shontelle, Barbadian singer-songwriter; August 4, 1987 – Jang Keun-suk, South Korean actor and singer.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,985