Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 23rd of March 1968 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
March 23, 1968 was a Saturday and it was the 83rd day of the year 1968. It was the 12th Saturday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1968 calendar will be in 2024. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Saturday. Next year it will be Monday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 28 days left before your next birthday. You will be 51 years old when that day comes. There have been 18,599 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 6,200 days or 16.97 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 630 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on March 21 at 01:44:00 GMT – Thursday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on November 30, 1999.
If a dog named Ransom - a Samoyed breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 245 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Ransom will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Ransom will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1937Tony Burton
- 1944Tony McPhee
- 1946Barbara Rhoades
- 1950Anthony De Longis
- 1964Hope Davis
- 1965Richard Grieco
- 1970Melissa Errico
- 1971Gail Porter
- 1976Michelle Monaghan
- 1989Mike Will Made It
View the complete list of March 23 celebrity birthdays.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Mar 23.
- 1900Erich Fromm, German psychologist and sociologist (d. 1980)
- 1921Peter Lawler, Australian public servant
- 1922Ugo Tognazzi, Italian actor, director, and screenwriter (d. 1990)
- 1937Tony Burton, American boxer and actor
- 1946Alan Bleasdale, English screenwriter and producer
- 1956Andrew Mitchell, English soldier and politician, Secretary of State for International Development
- 1970Midajah, American model, trainer, and manager
- 1976Joel Peralta, Dominican baseball player
- 1976Keri Russell, American actress and dancer
- 1992Tolga Ciğerci, German-Turkish footballer
View the complete list of March 23 famous birthdays.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1801Tsar Paul I of Russia is struck with a sword, then strangled, and finally trampled to death inside his bedroom at St. Michael’s Castle.
- 1885Sino-French War: Chinese victory in the Battle of Phu Lam Tao near Hưng Hóa, northern Vietnam.
- 1889The Ahmadiyya Muslim Community is established by Mirza Ghulam Ahmad in Qadian, India.
- 1905Eleftherios Venizelos calls for Crete’s union with Greece, and begins what is to be known as the Theriso revolt.
- 1908American diplomat Durham Stevens is attacked by Korean assassins Jeon Myeong-un and Jang In-hwan, leading to his death in a hospital two days later.
- 1933The Reichstag passes the Enabling Act of 1933, making Adolf Hitler dictator of Germany.
- 1939The Hungarian air force attacks the headquarters of Slovak air force in the city of Spišská Nová Ves, kills 13 people and began the Slovak–Hungarian War.
- 1942World War II: In the Indian Ocean, Japanese forces capture the Andaman Islands.
- 1980Archbishop Óscar Romero of El Salvador gives his famous speech appealing to men of the El Salvadoran armed forces to stop killing the Salvadorans.
- 1994At an election rally in Tijuana, Mexican presidential candidate Luis Donaldo Colosio is assassinated by Mario Aburto Martínez.
View the complete list of March 23 historical events.
Curious about this Lemon Drop Sour Ball? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 3, 23, and 1968 reveal that your Life Path number is 5. It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Mario Del Monaco, Ashlyne Huff, Lenny Kaye, Meighan Desmond, Aki Hoshino, Cameron Litvack, J. Pat O'Malley, Heather Stewart-Whyte, Paul Bettany, Dove Cameron.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on March 23 is Aries ♈ (The Ram) – a cardinal sign with Fire as Western element. The ruling planet is Mars – the planet of war and ambition. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Monkey is the mythical animal and Earth is the Eastern element of a person born on March 23, 1968.
Aquamarine is the modern birthstone for the month of March while Jade is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Aries is bloodstone. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 23rd March 1968 is Jonquil for affection.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on October 27, 1954. You have a Love Match compatibility score of +119. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on August 23, 1981. Your incompatibility score is -130. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 3,562,313,822. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was (Sittin’ On) The Dock of the Bay by Otis Redding as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (March 23, 1968). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Southern Australia approximately on 1250. Your profession was trainer, holder of the fine animals, birds, insects.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You are a person with huge energy, good in planning and supervising. If you were just garbage-man, you were chief garbage-man.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You are bound to learn to understand other people and to meet all life difficulties with joyful heart. You should help others, bringing them spirit of joy.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 120,171,727 babies were born throughout the world in the year 1968. The estimated number of babies born on 23rd March 1968 is 328,338. That’s equivalent to 228 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Lisa. This name was given to 49,532 baby girls. For the boys it’s Michael. This name was recorded 82,006 times in the year 1968. Any chance you are Lisa or Michael? (Source: ssa.gov)
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about March 23, 1968. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 83rd day of 1968
- Day of week: Saturday
- Day of week birthstone: Turquoise
- Week index: 12th Saturday of 1968
- Next same calendar year: 2024
- Day of week this year: Saturday
- Day of week next year: Monday
- Day of week in 2021: Tuesday
- Days until next birthday: 28 days
- Age on next birthday: 51 years old
- Days since birth: 18,599 days
- Days spent sleeping: 6,200 days
- Years spent sleeping: 16.97 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 630
- Next full moon: March 21 at 01:44:00 GMT – Thursday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on November 30, 1999
- Age in dog years: 245 dog years old using a Samoyed breed
- Life path number and meaning: 5 – It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
- Western zodiac sign: Aries ♈ (The Ram)
- Western zodiac element: Fire
- Western zodiac sign quality: Cardinal
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Mars – the planet of war and ambition
- Western zodiac gemstone: Bloodstone
- Eastern zodiac animal: Monkey
- Eastern zodiac element: Earth
- Modern birthstone: Aquamarine
- Mystical birthstone: Jade (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Jonquil for affection
- Best compatible birthday: October 27, 1954 (+119)
- Worst compatible birthday: August 23, 1981 (-130)
- 1968 world population: 3,562,313,822
- Number one song: (Sittin’ On) The Dock of the Bay by Otis Redding (March 23, 1968)
- Babies born in 1968: 120,171,727
- Babies born in 1968 every day: 328,338
- Babies born in 1968 every minute: 228
- Popular girl’s name: Lisa – 49,532 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Michael – 82,006 babies
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: November 8, 1946 – Roy Wood, English singer-songwriter, guitarist, and producer (Electric Light Orchestra, The Move, Wizzard, and Wizzo Band); November 12, 1968 – Aaron Stainthorpe, English-German singer-songwriter; July 16, 1947 – Don Burke, Australian television host and producer.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,928