Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 24th of March 1955 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
March 24, 1955 was a Thursday and it was the 83rd day of the year 1955. The next time you can reuse your old 1955 calendar will be in 2022. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Friday. Next year it will be Saturday and two years from now it will be Sunday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 242 days left before your next birthday. You will be 63 years old when that day comes. There have been 22,769 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 771 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on August 7 at 18:13:00 GMT – Monday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get tips about your current relationship and how to improve it. Astrology reports to help you decide when to make yourself available for romantic or social activity. Get your love & romance reports or download free samples!
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1901Ub Iwerks
- 1937Billy Stewart
- 1937Lynn Borden
- 1947Meiko Kaji
- 1970Lara Flynn Boyle
- 1970Sharon Corr
- 1973Jim Parsons
- 1983Kelvin Kwan
- 1989Aziz Shavershian
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for March 24.
Seriously, how much do you know yourself? Do you want to gain true understanding of the real you? It’s all about you! Your confidence, your nature, your career and you as a person. Get your personality profile reports or download free samples!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Mar 24.
- 1916Donald Hamilton, Swedish-American soldier and author (d. 2006)
- 1931Connie Hines, American actress (d. 2009)
- 1955Doug Jarvis, Canadian ice hockey player and coach
- 1970Judith Draxler, Austrian swimmer
- 1971Megyn Price, American actress
- 1976Aaron Brooks, American football player
- 1976Angellica Bell, English radio and television host
- 1986Kohei Hirate, Japanese race car driver
- 1987Billy Jones, English footballer
- 1991Nick Browne, English cricketer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for March 24.
What is in store for you this year? Let these forecasts and predictions help you succeed in life. Benefit from life changing events and know when they occur. Make everyday activities easier to handle. Get your Forecast Reports or download free samples!
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1720Count Frederick of Hesse-Kassel is elected King of Sweden by the Riksdag of the Estates, after his consort Ulrika Eleonora abdicated the throne on 29 February. She had been wanting to rule jointly with her husband in the same manner as William and Mary in the British Isles, but after the Riksdag of the Estates said no to this, she chose to abdicate the throne in his favour instead.
- 1837Canada gives African Canadian men the right to vote.
- 1922Irish War of Independence: In Belfast, Northern Irish policemen break into the home of a Catholic family and shoot eight males inside, killing six.
- 1944World War II: In an event later dramatized in the movie The Great Escape, 76 Allied prisoners of war begin breaking out of the German camp Stalag Luft III.
- 1972The United Kingdom imposes direct rule over Northern Ireland.
- 1973Kenyan athlete Kip Keino defeats Jim Ryun at the first-ever professional track meet in Los Angeles.
- 1989Exxon Valdez oil spill: In Prince William Sound in Alaska, the Exxon Valdez spills 240000 oilbbl of crude oil after running aground.
- 1993Discovery of Comet Shoemaker–Levy 9.
- 1998Jonesboro massacre: Mitchell Johnson and Andrew Golden, aged 11 and 13 respectively, fire upon teachers and students at Westside Middle School in Jonesboro, Arkansas; five people are killed and ten are wounded.
- 1999Kosovo War: NATO commences aerial bombardment against Yugoslavia, marking the first time NATO has attacked a sovereign country.
View the complete list of historical events for March 24.
Curious about this Ancient Delight? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 3, 24 and 1955 reveal that your Life Path number is 11. It is a master number that represents intuition, idealism and invention. You have the potential to be a source of inspiration and illumination for people.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Solji, Andrés Calamaro, Danielle Fishel, Paul Simon, Feroz Khan, Billie Thomas, Myrtle Gonzalez, Lupe Fiasco, Kie Kitano, Steve Buscemi.
The zodiac sign of a person born on March 24 is Aries ♈. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Sheep is the mythical animal and Wood is the element of a person born on March 24, 1955.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Aries horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly format.
Aquamarine is the modern birthstone for the month of March while Jade is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Aries is bloodstone. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: May 21, 1957 – Johann Carlo, American actress; February 26, 1919 – Mason Adams, American actor and singer (d. 2005); January 29, 1960 – Gia Carangi, American model (d. 1986).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,060