Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 25th of March 1980 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 11 minutes. Enjoy!
March 25, 1980 was a Tuesday and it was the 85th day of the year 1980. It was the 13th Tuesday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1980 calendar will be in 2036. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Monday. Next year it will be Wednesday and two years from now it will be Thursday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 252 days left before your next birthday. You will be 40 years old when that day comes. There have been 14,358 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 4,786 days or 13.10 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 487 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on August 15 at 12:31:00 GMT – Thursday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on December 2, 2011.
If a dog named Kenta - a Border Terrier breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 176 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Kenta will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Kenta will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1899François Rozet
- 1908David Lean
- 1931Tom Wilson
- 1939D. C. Fontana
- 1948Bonnie Bedelia
- 1953Robert Fox
- 1954Angela Wynter
- 1964Lisa Gay Hamilton
- 1975Melanie Blatt
- 1984Katharine McPhee
View the complete list of March 25 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Mar 25.
- 1897Leslie Averill, New Zealand doctor and soldier (d. 1981)
- 1925Anthony Quinton, Baron Quinton, English physician and philosopher (d. 2010)
- 1941Gudmund Hernes, Norwegian sociologist and politician, Norwegian Minister of Education and Research
- 1957Jim Uhls, American screenwriter and producer
- 1965Avery Johnson, American basketball player and coach
- 1965Stefka Kostadinova, Bulgarian high jumper
- 1982Danica Patrick, American race car driver
- 1985Carmen Rasmusen, Canadian-American singer-songwriter and actress
- 1990Mehmet Ekici, Turkish footballer
- 1993Sam Johnstone, English footballer
View the complete list of March 25 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about the hidden secrets of your first name. Are there magical powers in your given name? Every name has a character and personality. Get smart with name meanings. Find out what your name means! (Sponsored link)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1634The first settlers arrive in Maryland.
- 1655Saturn’s largest moon, Titan, is discovered by Christiaan Huygens.
- 1807The Slave Trade Act becomes law, abolishing the slave trade in the British Empire.
- 1821(Julian calendar) Traditional date of the start of the Greek War of Independence. The war had actually begun on 23 February 1821. The date was chosen in the early years of the Greek state so that it falls on the day of the Annunciation of the Blessed Virgin Mary, strengthening the ties between the Greek Orthodox Church and the newly founded state.
- 1957United States Customs seizes copies of Allen Ginsberg’s poem “Howl” on obscenity grounds.
- 1965Civil rights activists led by Martin Luther King Jr. successfully complete their 4-day 50-mile march from Selma to the capitol in Montgomery, Alabama.
- 1990The Happy Land fire was an arson fire that kills 87 people trapped inside an illegal nightclub in The Bronx, New York City.
- 1992The Pakistan national cricket team wins the 1992 Cricket World Cup at Melbourne Cricket Ground.
- 2006Capitol Hill massacre: A gunman kills six people before taking his own life at a party in Seattle’s Capitol Hill neighborhood.
- 2006Protesters demanding a new election in Belarus, following the rigged Belarusian presidential election, 2006, clash with riot police. Opposition leader Aleksander Kozulin is among several protesters arrested.
View the complete list of March 25 historical events.
Curious about this Pure White Kokoro? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 3, 25, and 1980 reveal that your Life Path number is 1. It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Jayam Ravi, Laura Jane Grace, Patrice Martinez, Eric Morecambe, Rea Garvey, Michael Warren, Josh Zuckerman, Kevin McHale, Screamin' Jay Hawkins, Taraji P. Henson.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on March 25 is Aries ♈ (The Ram) – a cardinal sign with Fire as Western element. The ruling planet is Mars – the planet of war and ambition. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Monkey is the mythical animal and Metal is the Eastern element of a person born on March 25, 1980.
Aquamarine is the modern birthstone for the month of March while Jade is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Aries is bloodstone. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Tuesday’ is ruby.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 25th March 1980 is Jonquil for affection.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on December 26, 1982. You have a Love Match compatibility score of +116. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on February 13, 1964. Your incompatibility score is -111. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 4,451,362,735. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Another Brick in the Wall, Part II by Pink Floyd as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (March 29, 1980). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Mexico approximately on 1200. Your profession was dancer, singer, actor.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You had a mind of a scientist, always seeking new explanations. Environment often misunderstood you. Had a respectable knowledge.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Magic is everywhere around you, in most usual, most ordinary incidents. Your lesson – to learn magic and to help people to see it clearly. You are a magician!
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 125,148,676 babies were born throughout the world in the year 1980. The estimated number of babies born on 25th March 1980 is 341,936. That’s equivalent to 237 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Jennifer. This name was given to 58,376 baby girls. For the boys it’s Michael. This name was recorded 68,693 times in the year 1980. Any chance you are Jennifer or Michael? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man March 25” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about March 25, 1980. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 85th day of 1980
- Day of week: Tuesday
- Day of week birthstone: Ruby
- Week index: 13th Tuesday of 1980
- Next same calendar year: 2036
- Day of week this year: Monday
- Day of week next year: Wednesday
- Day of week in 2021: Thursday
- Days until next birthday: 252 days
- Age on next birthday: 40 years old
- Days since birth: 14,358 days
- Days spent sleeping: 4,786 days
- Years spent sleeping: 13.10 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 487
- Next full moon: August 15 at 12:31:00 GMT – Thursday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on December 2, 2011
- Age in dog years: 176 dog years old using a Border Terrier breed
- Life path number and meaning: 1 – It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
- Western zodiac sign: Aries ♈ (The Ram)
- Western zodiac element: Fire
- Western zodiac sign quality: Cardinal
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Mars – the planet of war and ambition
- Western zodiac gemstone: Bloodstone
- Eastern zodiac animal: Monkey
- Eastern zodiac element: Metal
- Modern birthstone: Aquamarine
- Mystical birthstone: Jade (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Jonquil for affection
- Best compatible birthday: December 26, 1982 (+116)
- Worst compatible birthday: February 13, 1964 (-111)
- 1980 world population: 4,451,362,735
- Number one song: Another Brick in the Wall, Part II by Pink Floyd (March 29, 1980)
- Babies born in 1980: 125,148,676
- Babies born in 1980 every day: 341,936
- Babies born in 1980 every minute: 237
- Popular girl’s name: Jennifer – 58,376 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Michael – 68,693 babies
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: May 14, 1951 – Robert Zemeckis, American director, producer, and screenwriter; June 21, 1911 – Irving Fein, American producer and manager (d. 2012); December 1, 1966 – Andrew Adamson, New Zealand director, producer, and screenwriter.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 2,141