Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 26th of March 1978 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
March 26, 1978 was a Sunday and it was the 85th day of the year 1978. The next time you can reuse your old 1978 calendar will be in 2017. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Sunday. Next year it will be Monday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 158 days left before your next birthday. You will be 40 years old when that day comes. There have been 14,452 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 489 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on November 4 at 05:24:00 GMT – Saturday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1883Poul Reumert
- 1904Emilio Fernández
- 1944Diana Ross
- 1962Paul de Leeuw
- 1968Kenny Chesney
- 1981Ai Shimizu
- 1985Keira Knightley
- 1986Jonny Craig
- 1990Yūya Yagira
- 1990Yuya Takaki
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for March 26.
Did you know? It takes as little as 8 hours of one-on-one tutoring to improve a full letter grade, according to a nationwide poll of private tutors. Click here to search for a tutor today! More than 80,000 tutors in 300+ subjects. (Sponsored link; US only)
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Mar 26.
- 1866Fred Karno, English producer and manager (d. 1941)
- 1879Othmar Ammann, Swiss-American engineer, designed the George Washington Bridge and Verrazano–Narrows Bridge (d. 1965)
- 1916Christian B. Anfinsen, American biochemist and academic, Nobel Prize laureate (d. 1995)
- 1930Sandra Day O'Connor, American lawyer and jurist
- 1935Mahmoud Abbas, Palestinian politician, 2nd President of the State of Palestine
- 1948José Luis García-López, Spanish-American illustrator
- 1960Øystein Mæland, Norwegian psychiatrist and politician
- 1983Anti Saarepuu, Estonian skier
- 1984Stéphanie Lapointe, Canadian singer-songwriter and actress
- 1994Freya Tingley, Australian actress
View the complete list of famous birthdays for March 26.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1484William Caxton prints his translation of Aesop’s Fables.
- 1552Guru Amar Das becomes the Third Sikh guru.
- 1636Utrecht University is founded in the Netherlands.
- 1812An earthquake destroys Caracas, Venezuela.
- 1830The Book of Mormon is published in Palmyra, New York.
- 1931Ho Chi Minh Communist Youth Union is founded in Vietnam.
- 1970South Vietnamese President Nguyễn Văn Thiệu implements a land reform program to solve the problem of land tenancy
- 1975The Biological Weapons Convention comes into force.
- 1991Local self-government is restored after three decades of centralized control in South Korea.
- 2014A massive fire breaks out in Back Bay, Boston killing 2 firefighters and injuring at least 18 people.
View the complete list of historical events for March 26.
Curious about this White Bubble Heart? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 3, 26 and 1978 reveal that your Life Path number is 9. It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Palito Ortega, Joe Manganiello, Dan Auerbach, Kirsten Dunst, SoMo, Roddy Bottum, Erika Eleniak, Colin Meloy, Mia Zapata, Janet Munro.
The zodiac sign of a person born on March 26 is Aries ♈. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Horse is the mythical animal and Earth is the element of a person born on March 26, 1978.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Aries horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Aquamarine is the modern birthstone for the month of March while Jade is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Aries is bloodstone. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Sunday’ is topaz.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Night Fever by Bee Gees as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (April 1, 1978). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Tibet approximately on 1825. Your profession was artist, magician, fortune teller.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Bohemian personality, mysterious, highly gifted, capable of understanding ancient books. Magical abilities, could be a servant of dark forces.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: The timid, lonely and self-confident people are everywhere, and your problem – to overcome these tendencies in yourself and then to help other people.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: October 1, 1972 – Guna Zariņa, Latvian actress; July 7, 1922 – Alan Armer, American director, producer, and screenwriter (d. 2010); July 26, 1985 – Matt Riddlehoover, American actor, director, producer, and screenwriter.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,088