Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 27th of March 1921 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
March 27, 1921 was a Sunday and it was the 86th day of the year 1921. The next time you can reuse your old 1921 calendar will be in 2022. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Tuesday. Next year it will be Wednesday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 275 days left before your next birthday. You will be 98 years old when that day comes. There have been 35,519 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 1,202 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 28 at 04:55:00 GMT – Thursday.
If a dog named Soo - a Coton de Tulear breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 408 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Soo will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Soo will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1914Budd Schulberg
- 1927Mo Ostin
- 1928Reg Evans
- 1932Roberto Farias
- 1935Julian Glover
- 1942Wili Jønsson
- 1952Richard Séguin
- 1969Mary Kiani
- 1972Serhan Yavaş
- 1973Ade Adepitan
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for March 27.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Mar 27.
- 1893G. Lloyd Spencer, American lieutenant and politician (d. 1981)
- 1899Karim Mammadbeyov, Azerbaijani politician (d. 1938)
- 1901Carl Barks, American illustrator and screenwriter (d. 2000)
- 1905Elsie MacGill, Canadian engineer (d. 1980)
- 1920Richard Hayman, American harmonica player, conductor, and composer (d. 2014)
- 1923Gennadi Yudin, Russian actor (d. 1989)
- 1927Cornelius Pasichny, Canadian bishop (d. 2014)
- 1940Christina Jutterström, Swedish journalist
- 1954Gerard Batten, English lawyer and politician
- 1976Danny Fortson, American basketball player
View the complete list of famous birthdays for March 27.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1309Pope Clement V imposes excommunication, interdiction, and a general prohibition of all commercial intercourse against Venice, which had unjustly seized on Ferrara, a fief of the Patrimony of Peter.
- 1812Hugh McGary Jr. establishes what is now Evansville, Indiana on a bend in the Ohio River.
- 1871The first international rugby football match, when Scotland defeats England in Edinburgh at Raeburn Place.
- 1884A mob in Cincinnati, Ohio, attacks members of a jury who had returned a verdict of manslaughter in a clear case of murder, and then over the next few days would riot and destroy the courthouse.
- 1899Emilio Aguinaldo leads Filipino forces for the only time during the Philippine–American War at the Battle of Marilao River.
- 1945World War II: Operation Starvation, the aerial mining of Japan’s ports and waterways begins. Argentina declares war on the Axis Powers.
- 1963Beeching Axe: Dr. Richard Beeching issues a report calling for huge cuts to the United Kingdom’s rail network.
- 1976The first 4.6 miles of the Washington Metro subway system opens.
- 1993Italian former minister and Christian Democracy leader Giulio Andreotti is accused of mafia allegiance by the tribunal of Palermo.
- 2009A suicide bomber kills at least 48 at a mosque in the Khyber Agency of Pakistan.
View the complete list of historical events for March 27.
Curious about this Mumbai Bubbles? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 3, 27 and 1921 reveal that your Life Path number is 7. It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Nelly, Samuel Goldwyn, Jr., Kenneth Lee Spencer, Edvard Drabløs, David Doyle, Ryo Katsuji, John Bird, L.A. Reid, William Windom, Kenny Baker.
The zodiac sign of a person born on March 27 is Aries ♈. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rooster is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on March 27, 1921.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Aries horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Aquamarine is the modern birthstone for the month of March while Jade is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Aries is bloodstone. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Sunday’ is topaz.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Wales approximately on 1825. Your profession was warrior, hunter, fisherman, executor of sacrifices.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You always liked to travel, to investigate, could have been detective or spy.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to conquer jealousy and anger in yourself and then in those, who will select you as their guide. You should understand that these weaknesses are caused by fear and self-regret.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: November 8, 1952 – Alfre Woodard, American actress and producer; July 26, 1921 – Jean Shepherd, American radio host, actor, and screenwriter (d. 1999); December 22, 1907 – Peggy Ashcroft, English actress (d. 1991).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,183