Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 27th of March 1955 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
March 27, 1955 was a Sunday and it was the 86th day of the year 1955. It was the 13th Sunday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1955 calendar will be in 2022. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Saturday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 182 days left before your next birthday. You will be 67 years old when that day comes. There have been 24,290 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 8,097 days or 22.17 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 823 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on October 20 at 14:58:00 GMT – Wednesday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on December 3, 1986.
If a dog named Paul - a Shiba Inu breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 284 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Paul will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Paul will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1895Betty Schade
- 1929Sybil Christopher
- 1935Lars Andreas Larssen
- 1946Andrea Giordana
- 1964Clive Rowe
- 1973Ade Adepitan
- 1979Brook Silva-Braga
- 1981Tobias Schenke
- 1985Sabrina Seara
- 1986Ellen Joyce Loo
View the complete list of March 27 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Mar 27.
- 1892Ferde Grofé, American pianist and composer (d. 1972)
- 1898Josef Müller, German lawyer and politician (d. 1979)
- 1937Affonso Romano de Sant'Anna, Brazilian author and academic
- 1944Enrique Barón Crespo, Spanish economist, lawyer, and politician, 16th President of the European Parliament
- 1954Paul Bennett, Canadian football player and coach
- 1970Niša Saveljić, Montenegrin footballer
- 1975Yelena Vladimirovna Afanasyeva, Russian politician
- 1983Román Martínez, Argentinian footballer
- 1985Blake McIver Ewing, American actor and singer
- 1988Nazario Fiakaifonu, Vanuatuan judoka
View the complete list of March 27 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Lois’ personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1329Pope John XXII issues his In Agro Dominico condemning some writings of Meister Eckhart as heretical.
- 1513Spanish explorer Juan Ponce de León reaches the northern end of The Bahamas on his first voyage to Florida.
- 1812Hugh McGary Jr. establishes what is now Evansville, Indiana on a bend in the Ohio River.
- 1851First reported sighting of the Yosemite Valley by Europeans.
- 1881Rioting takes place in Basingstoke in protest against the daily vociferous promotion of teetotalism by The Salvation Army.
- 1910A fire during a barn-dance in Ököritófülpös, Hungary, kills 312.
- 1993Italian former minister and Christian Democracy leader Giulio Andreotti is accused of mafia allegiance by the tribunal of Palermo.
- 1993Jiang Zemin is appointed President of the People’s Republic of China.
- 2000A Phillips Petroleum plant explosion in Pasadena, Texas kills one and injures 71.
- 2009A suicide bomber kills at least 48 at a mosque in the Khyber Agency of Pakistan.
View the complete list of March 27 historical events.
Curious about this Langka Sprinkle? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 3, 27, and 1955 reveal that your Life Path number is 5. It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Katie Cecil, Michael Bentine, Robb Flynn, Benjamin Kowalewicz, Kad Merad, Vladimír Merta, Dan Ewing, Annie Yi, Alexa Goddard, Alexis Thorpe.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on March 27 is Aries ♈ (The Ram) – a cardinal sign with Fire as Western element. The ruling planet is Mars – the planet of war and ambition. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Sheep is the mythical animal and Wood is the Eastern element of a person born on March 27, 1955.
Aquamarine is the modern birthstone for the month of March while Jade is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Aries is bloodstone. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Sunday’ is topaz.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 27th March 1955 is Jonquil for affection.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on March 11, 1967. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +178. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on February 9, 1964. Your score is -201. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 2,782,098,943. (U.S. Census Bureau)
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Northern Japan approximately on 775. Your profession was sailor, shoemaker.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You’re always involved with all new things. You have always loved changes, especially in art, music, cooking.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to learn discretion and reason and then teach others to do that. Your life will be happier, when you help those who lack reasoning.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 99,438,148 babies were born throughout the world in the year 1955. The estimated number of babies born on 27th March 1955 is 272,433. That’s equivalent to 189 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 63,162 baby girls. For the boys it’s Michael. This name was recorded 88,335 times in the year 1955. Any chance you are Mary or Michael? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man March 27” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about March 27, 1955. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 86th day of 1955
- Day of week: Sunday
- Day of week birthstone: Topaz
- Week index: 13th Sunday of 1955
- Next same calendar year: 2022
- Day of week this year: Saturday
- Day of week next year: Sunday
- Day of week in 2023: Monday
- Days until next birthday: 182 days
- Age on next birthday: 67 years old
- Days since birth: 24,290 days
- Days spent sleeping: 8,097 days
- Years spent sleeping: 22.17 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 823
- Next full moon: October 20 at 14:58:00 GMT – Wednesday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on December 3, 1986
- Age in dog years: 284 dog years old using a Shiba Inu breed
- Life path number and meaning: 5 – It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
- Western zodiac sign: Aries ♈ (The Ram)
- Western zodiac element: Fire
- Western zodiac sign quality: Cardinal
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Mars – the planet of war and ambition
- Western zodiac gemstone: Bloodstone
- Eastern zodiac animal: Sheep
- Eastern zodiac element: Wood
- Modern birthstone: Aquamarine
- Mystical birthstone: Jade (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Jonquil for affection
- Best compatible birthday: March 11, 1967 (+178)
- Worst compatible birthday: February 9, 1964 (-201)
- 1955 world population: 2,782,098,943
- Babies born in 1955: 99,438,148
- Babies born in 1955 every day: 272,433
- Babies born in 1955 every minute: 189
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 63,162 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Michael – 88,335 babies
- Roman numerals: XXVII.III.MCMLV
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: September 3, 1992 – August Alsina, American singer-songwriter; April 10, 1986 – Ayesha Takia, Indian actress; April 2, 1976 – Aaron Lohr, American actor and singer.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,925