Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 27th of March 1955 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 9 minutes. Enjoy!
March 27, 1955 was a Sunday and it was the 86th day of the year 1955. It was the 13th Sunday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1955 calendar will be in 2022. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Wednesday. Next year it will be Friday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 66 days left before your next birthday. You will be 64 years old when that day comes. There have been 23,310 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 7,770 days or 21.27 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 789 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on January 21 at 05:17:00 GMT – Monday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on December 3, 1986.
If a dog named Ladyisabella - a Bullmastiff breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 338 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Ladyisabella will be 45 dog years old. From that point forward a large-sized dog like Ladyisabella will age 5-6 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1911Viola Keats
- 1946Carl Weintraub
- 1955Lefteris Pantazis
- 1964Kad Merad
- 1973Ade Adepitan
- 1980Greg Puciato
- 1982Radoslav Banga
- 1982Tracy Phillips
- 1985Ram Charan
View the complete list of March 27 celebrity birthdays.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Mar 27.
- 1859Gerrit J. Diekema, American lawyer, politician, and diplomat, 40th United States Ambassador to the Netherlands (d. 1930)
- 1932Bailey Olter, Micronesian politician, 3rd President of the Federated States of Micronesia (d. 1999)
- 1969Todd Raleigh, American baseball player, coach, and manager
- 1981Cacau, Brazilian-German footballer
- 1981Gavin Skelton, English footballer
- 1983Yunus İçuz, Turkish footballer
- 1984Grey Ghost, Australian rapper
- 1984Jon Paul Steuer, American actor
- 1985Ram Charan, Indian actor
- 1990Nicolas N'Koulou, Cameroonian footballer
View the complete list of March 27 famous birthdays.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1513Spanish explorer Juan Ponce de León reaches the northern end of The Bahamas on his first voyage to Florida.
- 1613The first English child born in Canada at Cuper’s Cove, Newfoundland to Nicholas Guy.
- 1918Bessarabia is ceded to the Kingdom of Romania.
- 1958Nikita Khrushchev becomes Premier of the Soviet Union.
- 1977Tenerife airport disaster: Two Boeing 747 airliners collide on a foggy runway on Tenerife in the Canary Islands, killing 583 (all 248 on KLM and 335 on Pan Am). Sixty-one survived on the Pan Am flight. This is the worst aviation accident in history.
- 1980Silver Thursday: A steep fall in silver prices, resulting from the Hunt Brothers attempting to corner the market in silver, leads to panic on commodity and futures exchanges.
- 1990The United States begins broadcasting TV Martí, an anti-Castro propaganda network, to Cuba.
- 1993Jiang Zemin is appointed President of the People’s Republic of China.
- 2000A Phillips Petroleum plant explosion in Pasadena, Texas kills one and injures 71.
- 2002Nanterre massacre: In Nanterre, France, a gunman opens fire at the end of a town council meeting, resulting in the deaths of eight councilors and the injury of 19 others.
View the complete list of March 27 historical events.
Curious about this Fantastic White Sprinkle? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 3, 27, and 1955 reveal that your Life Path number is 5. It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Akira Yamaoka, Daniel Cardoso, Boots Anson-Roa, Mariska Veres, Stuart Whitman, The Alchemist, Mich Dulce, Hanno Pöschl, Roscoe Born, Jeffrey Nordling.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on March 27 is Aries ♈ (The Ram) – a cardinal sign with Fire as Western element. The ruling planet is Mars – the planet of war and ambition. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Sheep is the mythical animal and Wood is the Eastern element of a person born on March 27, 1955.
Get your daily Aries horoscope for free. Make today a great day for love and romance. Get a boost from the stars and find out what they have to say about you. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and yearly forecasts. Discover some hidden personality you did not know about yourself.
Aquamarine is the modern birthstone for the month of March while Jade is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Aries is bloodstone. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Sunday’ is topaz.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 27th March 1955 is Jonquil for affection.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on March 11, 1967. You have a Love Match compatibility score of +178. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on February 9, 1964. Your incompatibility score is -201. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 2,782,098,943. (U.S. Census Bureau)
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Northern Japan approximately on 775. Your profession was sailor, shoemaker.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You’re always involved with all new things. You have always loved changes, especially in art, music, cooking.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to learn discretion and reason and then teach others to do that. Your life will be happier, when you help those who lack reasoning.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 99,438,148 babies were born throughout the world in the year 1955. The estimated number of babies born on 27th March 1955 is 272,433. That’s equivalent to 189 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 63,162 baby girls. For the boys it’s Michael. This name was recorded 88,335 times in the year 1955. Any chance you are Mary or Michael? (Source: ssa.gov)
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about March 27, 1955. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 86th day of 1955
- Day of week: Sunday
- Day of week birthstone: Topaz
- Week index: 13th Sunday of 1955
- Next same calendar year: 2022
- Day of week this year: Wednesday
- Day of week next year: Friday
- Day of week in 2021: Saturday
- Days until next birthday: 66 days
- Age on next birthday: 64 years old
- Days since birth: 23,310 days
- Days spent sleeping: 7,770 days
- Years spent sleeping: 21.27 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 789
- Next full moon: January 21 at 05:17:00 GMT – Monday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on December 3, 1986
- Age in dog years: 338 dog years old using a Bullmastiff breed
- Life path number and meaning: 5 – It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
- Western zodiac sign: Aries ♈ (The Ram)
- Western zodiac element: Fire
- Western zodiac sign quality: Cardinal
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Mars – the planet of war and ambition
- Western zodiac gemstone: Bloodstone
- Eastern zodiac animal: Sheep
- Eastern zodiac element: Wood
- Modern birthstone: Aquamarine
- Mystical birthstone: Jade (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Jonquil for affection
- Best compatible birthday: March 11, 1967 (+178)
- Worst compatible birthday: February 9, 1964 (-201)
- 1955 world population: 2,782,098,943
- Babies born in 1955: 99,438,148
- Babies born in 1955 every day: 272,433
- Babies born in 1955 every minute: 189
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 63,162 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Michael – 88,335 babies
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: September 9, 1976 – Chace Ambrose, American actor and screenwriter; January 9, 1976 – Raghava Lawrence, Indian actor, director, and choreographer; April 15, 1997 – Maisie Williams, English actress and dancer.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,805