Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 27th of March 1966 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 9 minutes. Enjoy!
March 27, 1966 was a Sunday and it was the 86th day of the year 1966. It was the 13th Sunday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1966 calendar will be in 2022. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Wednesday. Next year it will be Friday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 32 days left before your next birthday. You will be 53 years old when that day comes. There have been 19,326 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 6,442 days or 17.64 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 655 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on March 21 at 01:44:00 GMT – Thursday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on December 3, 1997.
If a dog named Blace - a Kooikerhondje breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 254 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Blace will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Blace will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1883Paul McCullough
- 1907Mary Treen
- 1921Harold Nicholas
- 1959Kid Congo Powers
- 1963Mikhail Scherbakov
- 1968Sandra Hess
- 1969Francie Swift
- 1969Keith Flint
- 1969Victoria O'Keefe
- 1999Natasha Calis
View the complete list of March 27 celebrity birthdays.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Mar 27.
- 1871Heinrich Mann, German author and poet (d. 1950)
- 1921Moacir Barbosa Nascimento, Brazilian footballer and coach (d. 2000)
- 1945Harry Rowohlt, German author and translator (d. 2015)
- 1953Bairbre Dowling, Irish actress
- 1953Wally Stocker, English guitarist (The Babys and Air Supply)
- 1962Jann Arden, Canadian singer-songwriter
- 1970Brendan Hill, English-American drummer (Blues Traveler and Stolen Ogre)
- 1975Kim Felton, Australian golfer
- 1975Yelena Vladimirovna Afanasyeva, Russian politician
- 1985Vitaly Gurkov, Belarusian kick-boxer
View the complete list of March 27 famous birthdays.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1794Denmark and Sweden form a neutrality compact.
- 1890A tornado strikes Louisville, Kentucky, killing 76 and injuring 200.
- 1899Emilio Aguinaldo leads Filipino forces for the only time during the Philippine–American War at the Battle of Marilao River.
- 1915Typhoid Mary, the first healthy carrier of disease ever identified in the United States, is put in quarantine, where she would remain for the rest of her life.
- 1945World War II: Operation Starvation, the aerial mining of Japan’s ports and waterways begins. Argentina declares war on the Axis Powers.
- 1977Tenerife airport disaster: Two Boeing 747 airliners collide on a foggy runway on Tenerife in the Canary Islands, killing 583 (all 248 on KLM and 335 on Pan Am). Sixty-one survived on the Pan Am flight. This is the worst aviation accident in history.
- 1980The Norwegian oil platform Alexander L. Kielland collapses in the North Sea, killing 123 of its crew of 212.
- 1993Jiang Zemin is appointed President of the People’s Republic of China.
- 2002Passover massacre: A Palestinian suicide bomber kills 29 people partaking of the Passover meal in Netanya, Israel.
- 2013Canada becomes the first country to announce its intention to withdraw from the United Nations Convention to Combat Desertification.
View the complete list of March 27 historical events.
Curious about this Vanilla Green Tea Cake? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 3, 27, and 1966 reveal that your Life Path number is 7. It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Charles Bryant, Timo Kotipelto, Miki Maya, Jehanne d'Alcy, Clarence Ashley, Philip Casnoff, Albert Salmi, Nikos Kourkoulos, Jimmy Aggrey, Beth Behrs.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on March 27 is Aries ♈ (The Ram) – a cardinal sign with Fire as Western element. The ruling planet is Mars – the planet of war and ambition. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Horse is the mythical animal and Fire is the Eastern element of a person born on March 27, 1966.
Aquamarine is the modern birthstone for the month of March while Jade is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Aries is bloodstone. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Sunday’ is topaz.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 27th March 1966 is Jonquil for affection.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on July 11, 1953. You have a Love Match compatibility score of +169. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on October 6, 1970. Your incompatibility score is -148. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 3,420,677,923. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Ballad of the Green Berets by SSgt Barry Sadler as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (April 2, 1966). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Northern Japan approximately on 775. Your profession was sailor, shoemaker.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You’re always involved with all new things. You have always loved changes, especially in art, music, cooking.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to learn discretion and reason and then teach others to do that. Your life will be happier, when you help those who lack reasoning.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 118,093,834 babies were born throughout the world in the year 1966. The estimated number of babies born on 27th March 1966 is 323,545. That’s equivalent to 225 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Lisa. This name was given to 56,913 baby girls. For the boys it’s Michael. This name was recorded 79,992 times in the year 1966. Any chance you are Lisa or Michael? (Source: ssa.gov)
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about March 27, 1966. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 86th day of 1966
- Day of week: Sunday
- Day of week birthstone: Topaz
- Week index: 13th Sunday of 1966
- Next same calendar year: 2022
- Day of week this year: Wednesday
- Day of week next year: Friday
- Day of week in 2021: Saturday
- Days until next birthday: 32 days
- Age on next birthday: 53 years old
- Days since birth: 19,326 days
- Days spent sleeping: 6,442 days
- Years spent sleeping: 17.64 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 655
- Next full moon: March 21 at 01:44:00 GMT – Thursday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on December 3, 1997
- Age in dog years: 254 dog years old using a Kooikerhondje breed
- Life path number and meaning: 7 – It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
- Western zodiac sign: Aries ♈ (The Ram)
- Western zodiac element: Fire
- Western zodiac sign quality: Cardinal
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Mars – the planet of war and ambition
- Western zodiac gemstone: Bloodstone
- Eastern zodiac animal: Horse
- Eastern zodiac element: Fire
- Modern birthstone: Aquamarine
- Mystical birthstone: Jade (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Jonquil for affection
- Best compatible birthday: July 11, 1953 (+169)
- Worst compatible birthday: October 6, 1970 (-148)
- 1966 world population: 3,420,677,923
- Number one song: Ballad of the Green Berets by SSgt Barry Sadler (April 2, 1966)
- Babies born in 1966: 118,093,834
- Babies born in 1966 every day: 323,545
- Babies born in 1966 every minute: 225
- Popular girl’s name: Lisa – 56,913 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Michael – 79,992 babies
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: March 14, 1926 – Phil Phillips, American singer-songwriter; November 28, 1923 – Gloria Grahame, American actress and singer (d. 1981); November 20, 1985 – Dan Byrd, American actor.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,883