Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 28th of March 1973 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
March 28, 1973 was a Wednesday and it was the 87th day of the year 1973. The next time you can reuse your old 1973 calendar will be in 2018. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Wednesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 340 days left before your next birthday. You will be 46 years old when that day comes. There have been 16,461 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 557 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on April 30 at 01:00:00 GMT – Monday.
If a dog named Bianco - a Pomeranian breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 200 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Bianco will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Bianco will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1924Freddie Bartholomew
- 1951Matti Pellonpää
- 1969Rodney Atkins
- 1972Nick Frost
- 1975Bengt Dalqvist
- 1981Gareth David-Lloyd
- 1986Lady Gaga
- 1987Vaidas Baumila
- 1991Amy Bruckner
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for March 28.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Mar 28.
- 1914Bohumil Hrabal, Czech author (d. 1997)
- 1922Grace Hartigan, American painter and educator (d. 2008)
- 1923Thad Jones, American trumpet player and composer (The Thad Jones/Mel Lewis Orchestra) (d. 1986)
- 1928Zbigniew Brzezinski, Polish-American geostrategist and politician, 10th United States National Security Advisor
- 1949Frank Kopel, Scottish footballer and manager (d. 2014)
- 1955John Alderdice, Baron Alderdice, Irish psychiatrist and politician, 1st Speaker of the Northern Ireland Assembly
- 1972Nick Frost, English actor and screenwriter
- 1981Rasmus Kaljujärv, Estonian actor
- 1984Ol Drake, English guitarist and songwriter (Evile)
- 1989Marek Suchý, Czech footballer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for March 28.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 37Roman emperor Caligula accepts the titles of the Principate, entitled to him by the Senate.
- 1776Juan Bautista de Anza finds the site for the Presidio of San Francisco.
- 1814War of 1812: The Royal Navy of the United Kingdom defeats the United States Navy in the Battle of Valparaiso, Chile.
- 1854Crimean War: France and Britain declare war on Russia.
- 1862American Civil War: Battle of Glorieta Pass – in New Mexico, Union forces stop the Confederate invasion of New Mexico territory. The battle began on March 26.
- 1920Palm Sunday tornado outbreak of 1920 affects the Great Lakes region and Deep South states.
- 1939Spanish Civil War: Generalissimo Francisco Franco conquers Madrid after a three-year siege.
- 1959The State Council of the People’s Republic of China dissolves the government of Tibet.
- 1969Greek poet and Nobel Prize laureate Giorgos Seferis makes a famous statement on the BBC World Service opposing the junta in Greece.
- 1990President George H. W. Bush posthumously awards Jesse Owens the Congressional Gold Medal.
View the complete list of historical events for March 28.
Curious about this Mumbai Bubbles? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 3, 28 and 1973 reveal that your Life Path number is 6. It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: John-Paul Lavoisier, Lenny Kravitz, Yvonne De Carlo, Kane Kosugi, David Reed, Misa Shimizu, Stockard Channing, Richard Burgi, Mitsuomi Takahashi, Betty Carter.
The zodiac sign of a person born on March 28 is Aries ♈. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Ox is the mythical animal and Water is the element of a person born on March 28, 1973.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Aries horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Aquamarine is the modern birthstone for the month of March while Jade is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Aries is bloodstone. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Wednesday’ is amethyst.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Killing Me Softly with His Song by Roberta Flack as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (March 31, 1973). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Alaska approximately on 1175. Your profession was handicraftsman, mechanic.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Seeker of truth and wisdom. You could have seen your future lives. Others perceived you as an idealist illuminating path to the future.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You fulfill your lesson by helping old folks and children. You came to that life to learn to care about weak and helpless.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: December 21, 1965 – Andy Dick, American comedian, actor, producer, and screenwriter; February 19, 1938 – Dutch Mason, Canadian singer-songwriter and guitarist (d. 2006); November 1, 1934 – Gillian Knight, English soprano and actress.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,211