Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 28th of March 2000 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
March 28, 2000 was a Tuesday and it was the 88th day of the year 2000. The next time you can reuse your old 2000 calendar will be in 2028. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Wednesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 308 days left before your next birthday. You will be 19 years old when that day comes. There have been 6,631 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 224 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on May 29 at 14:21:00 GMT – Tuesday.
If a dog named Lenny - a Peekapoo breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 92 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Lenny will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Lenny will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1903Charles Starrett
- 1921Dirk Bogarde
- 1943Conchata Ferrell
- 1948John Evan
- 1980Rasmus Seebach
- 1984Joseph Bitangcol
- 1986Lady Gaga
- 1987Vaidas Baumila
- 1992Liam Hess
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for March 28.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Mar 28.
- 1592John Amos Comenius, Czech bishop and educator (d. 1670)
- 1795Georg Heinrich Pertz, German historian and author (d. 1876)
- 1911Consalvo Sanesi, Italian race car driver (d. 1998)
- 1927Theo Colborn, American zoologist and academic (d. 2014)
- 1941Alf Clausen, American composer and producer
- 1945Björn Hamilton, Swedish engineer and politician
- 1945Dan Alon, Israeli fencer
- 1965Steve Bull, English footballer and manager
- 1986Barbora Záhlavová-Strýcová, Czech tennis player
- 1988Patrick Mayer, German footballer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for March 28.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 37Roman emperor Caligula accepts the titles of the Principate, entitled to him by the Senate.
- 193Roman Emperor Pertinax is assassinated by Praetorian Guards, who then sell the throne in an auction to Didius Julianus.
- 364Roman Emperor Valentinian I appoints his brother Flavius Valens co-emperor.
- 1854Crimean War: France and Britain declare war on Russia.
- 1860First Taranaki War: The Battle of Waireka begins.
- 1862American Civil War: Battle of Glorieta Pass – in New Mexico, Union forces stop the Confederate invasion of New Mexico territory. The battle began on March 26.
- 1883Tonkin Campaign: French victory in the Battle of Gia Cuc.
- 1889The Yngsjö murder in Yngsjö, Sweden: Anna Månsdotter is arrested along with her son.
- 1990President George H. W. Bush posthumously awards Jesse Owens the Congressional Gold Medal.
- 1994BBC Radio 5 is closed and replaced with a new news and sport station BBC Radio 5 Live.
View the complete list of historical events for March 28.
Curious about this Triple Choco Special? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 3, 28 and 2000 reveal that your Life Path number is 6. It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Amy Steel, Mark Farner, Tim Albery, Brian Eno, Barry Andrews, John D. Loudermilk, Haspop, Will Poulter, Denise Pelletier, John Dye.
The zodiac sign of a person born on March 28 is Aries ♈. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Dragon is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on March 28, 2000.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Aries horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Aquamarine is the modern birthstone for the month of March while Jade is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Aries is bloodstone. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Tuesday’ is ruby.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Say My Name by Destiny’s Child as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (April 1, 2000). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Southern India approximately on 1000. Your profession was builder of roads, bridges, docks.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You are a person with huge energy, good in planning and supervising. If you were just garbage-man, you were chief garbage-man.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You are bound to learn to understand other people and to meet all life difficulties with joyful heart. You should help others, bringing them spirit of joy.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: April 24, 1973 – Damon Lindelof, American screenwriter and producer; January 17, 1947 – Jane Elliot, American actress; August 17, 1968 – Andrew Koenig, American actor and director (d. 2010).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,177