Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 28th of March 2000 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 7 minutes. Enjoy!
March 28, 2000 was a Tuesday and it was the 88th day of the year 2000. The next time you can reuse your old 2000 calendar will be in 2028. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Wednesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 222 days left before your next birthday. You will be 19 years old when that day comes. There have been 6,717 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth then you have slept a total of 2,239 days or 6 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 227 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on August 26 at 11:58:00 GMT – Sunday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) will happen sometime on December 5, 2031.
If a dog named Taiko - a Scottish Terrier breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 92 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Taiko will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Taiko will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1902Flora Robson
- 1905Pandro S. Berman
- 1914Edward Anhalt
- 1922Joey Maxim
- 1924Freddie Bartholomew
- 1942Mike Newell
- 1957Paul Eiding
- 1966Cheryl James
- 1971Mr. Cheeks
- 1981Lindsay Frimodt
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for March 28.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Mar 28.
- 1910Ingrid of Sweden (d. 2000)
- 1914Everett Ruess, American explorer, poet, and painter (d. 1934)
- 1921Dirk Bogarde, English actor and author (d. 1999)
- 1922Neville Bonner, Australian politician (d. 1999)
- 1939Leila Kasra, Iranian-American poet and songwriter (d. 1989)
- 1946Henry Paulson, American banker and politician, 74th United States Secretary of the Treasury
- 1960José Maria Neves, Cape Verdeian politician, Prime Minister of Cape Verde
- 1981Gareth David-Lloyd, Welsh actor
- 1984Nikki Sanderson, English model and actress
- 1987Simeon Jackson, Canadian soccer player
View the complete list of famous birthdays for March 28.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 37Roman emperor Caligula accepts the titles of the Principate, entitled to him by the Senate.
- 193Roman Emperor Pertinax is assassinated by Praetorian Guards, who then sell the throne in an auction to Didius Julianus.
- 364Roman Emperor Valentinian I appoints his brother Flavius Valens co-emperor.
- 1795Partitions of Poland: The Duchy of Courland and Semigallia, a northern fief of the Polish–Lithuanian Commonwealth, ceases to exist and becomes part of Imperial Russia.
- 1920Palm Sunday tornado outbreak of 1920 affects the Great Lakes region and Deep South states.
- 1968Brazilian high school student Edson Luís de Lima Souto is shot by the police in a protest for cheaper meals at a restaurant for low-income students. The aftermath of his death is one of the first major events against the military dictatorship.
- 1969Greek poet and Nobel Prize laureate Giorgos Seferis makes a famous statement on the BBC World Service opposing the junta in Greece.
- 1994BBC Radio 5 is closed and replaced with a new news and sport station BBC Radio 5 Live.
- 2003In a friendly fire incident, two A-10 Thunderbolt II attack aircraft from the United States Idaho Air National Guard’s 190th Fighter Squadron attack British tanks participating in the 2003 invasion of Iraq, killing British soldier Matty Hull.
- 2005The 2005 Sumatra earthquake rocks Indonesia, and at magnitude 8.7 is the fourth strongest earthquake since 1965.
View the complete list of historical events for March 28.
Curious about this Tamarind Butter Ball? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 3, 28 and 2000 reveal that your Life Path number is 6. It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Ramya, Christine Boisson, Nikos Xilouris, Stephen Frost, Anson Williams, Joe Egan, Peggy Cass, Aglaja Brix, Sissy Spacek, Chembai.
The zodiac sign of a person born on March 28 is Aries ♈. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Dragon is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on March 28, 2000.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Aries horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Aquamarine is the modern birthstone for the month of March while Jade is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Aries is bloodstone. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Tuesday’ is ruby.
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Say My Name by Destiny’s Child as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (April 1, 2000). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Southern India approximately on 1000. Your profession was builder of roads, bridges, docks.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You are a person with huge energy, good in planning and supervising. If you were just garbage-man, you were chief garbage-man.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You are bound to learn to understand other people and to meet all life difficulties with joyful heart. You should help others, bringing them spirit of joy.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: October 25, 1980 – Mehcad Brooks, American model and actor; January 30, 1942 – Marty Balin, American singer-songwriter and guitarist; December 22, 1953 – Bern Nadette Stanis, American actress.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,390