Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 29th of March 1903 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 9 minutes. Enjoy!
March 29, 1903 was a Sunday and it was the 88th day of the year 1903. It was the 13th Sunday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1903 calendar will be in 2026. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Monday. Next year it will be Tuesday and two years from now it will be Wednesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 30 days left before your next birthday. You will be 118 years old when that day comes. There have been 43,070 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 14,357 days or 39.31 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 1,458 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on February 27 at 08:19:00 GMT – Saturday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on December 5, 1934.
If a dog named Chewee - a Norwegian Lundehund breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 546 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Chewee will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Chewee will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1815Costache Caragiale
- 1908Arthur O'Connell
- 1911Brigitte Horney
- 1935Ruby Murray
- 1956Patty Donahue
- 1958Pedro Bial
- 1962Dan Bittman
- 1964Elle Macpherson
- 1986Lucas Elliot Eberl
- 1992Chris Massoglia
View the complete list of March 29 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Mar 29.
- 1934Nimal Mendis, Sri Lankan singer-songwriter (d. 2015)
- 1942Scott Wilson, American actor
- 1943Chad Allan, Canadian singer-songwriter and guitarist (The Guess Who and Brave Belt)
- 1945Walt Frazier, American basketball player and sportscaster
- 1955Earl Campbell, American football player
- 1961Gary Brabham, English-Australian race car driver
- 1964Ming Tsai, American chef and television host
- 1983Luiza Sá, Brazilian guitarist (Cansei de Ser Sexy)
- 1984Juan Mónaco, Argentinian tennis player
- 1992Chris Massoglia, American actor
View the complete list of March 29 famous birthdays.
Did you know that coffee and word games are an excellent combination to sharpen your vocabulary? Let’s give it a quick spin. Within 30 seconds, how many words can you think of from these letters MHLAEGAUZDY? Check your answers here: Make words with these letters MHLAEGAUZDY. (Sponsored by WordFinder.Cafe)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1461Wars of the Roses: Battle of Towton – Edward of York defeats Queen Margaret to become King Edward IV of England.
- 1632Treaty of Saint-Germain is signed returning Quebec to French control after the English had seized it in 1629.
- 1683Yaoya Oshichi, 15-year-old Japanese girl, burnt at the stake for an act of arson committed due to unrequited love.
- 1806Construction is authorized of the Great National Pike, better known as the Cumberland Road, becoming the first United States federal highway.
- 1849The United Kingdom annexes the Punjab.
- 1882The Knights of Columbus are established.
- 1946Instituto Tecnológico Autónomo de México, one of Mexico’s leading universities, is founded.
- 1962Arturo Frondizi, the president of Argentina, is overthrown in a military coup by Argentina’s armed forces, ending an 11½ day constitutional crisis.
- 1973Operation Barrel Roll, a covert US bombing campaign in Laos to stop communist infiltration of South Vietnam, ends.
- 2002In reaction to the Passover massacre two days prior, Israel launches Operation Defensive Shield against Palestinian militants, its largest military operation in the West Bank since the 1967 Six-Day War.
View the complete list of March 29 historical events.
Curious about this Green Apple Jelly Bear? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 3, 29, and 1903 reveal that your Life Path number is 9. It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Joan Sutherland, Steven Brust, Janet Waldo, Brittany Curran, André Claveau, Johnny Burnette, Morgan Freeman, Erkin Koray, Penn Badgley, Marisa Paredes.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on March 29 is Aries ♈ (The Ram) – a cardinal sign with Fire as Western element. The ruling planet is Mars – the planet of war and ambition. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Rabbit is the mythical animal and Water is the Eastern element of a person born on March 29, 1903.
Aquamarine is the modern birthstone for the month of March while Jade is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Aries is bloodstone. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Sunday’ is topaz.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 29th March 1903 is Jonquil for affection.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on February 28, 1930. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +131. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on September 16, 1907. Your score is -162. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of USA North-Central approximately on 775. Your profession was map maker, astrologer, astronomer.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Artistic personality, always transforming ugly into beauty, gray into bright colors. You would find an opportunity of creative self-expression in any situation.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your main lesson in present – to develop magnanimity and feeling of brotherhood. Try to become less adhered to material property and learn to have only as many, as you may give back.
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 14,275 baby girls. For the boys it’s John. This name was recorded 7,608 times in the year 1903. Any chance you are Mary or John? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man March 29” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about March 29, 1903. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 88th day of 1903
- Day of week: Sunday
- Day of week birthstone: Topaz
- Week index: 13th Sunday of 1903
- Next same calendar year: 2026
- Day of week this year: Monday
- Day of week next year: Tuesday
- Day of week in 2023: Wednesday
- Days until next birthday: 30 days
- Age on next birthday: 118 years old
- Days since birth: 43,070 days
- Days spent sleeping: 14,357 days
- Years spent sleeping: 39.31 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 1,458
- Next full moon: February 27 at 08:19:00 GMT – Saturday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on December 5, 1934
- Age in dog years: 546 dog years old using a Norwegian Lundehund breed
- Life path number and meaning: 9 – It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
- Western zodiac sign: Aries ♈ (The Ram)
- Western zodiac element: Fire
- Western zodiac sign quality: Cardinal
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Mars – the planet of war and ambition
- Western zodiac gemstone: Bloodstone
- Eastern zodiac animal: Rabbit
- Eastern zodiac element: Water
- Modern birthstone: Aquamarine
- Mystical birthstone: Jade (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Jonquil for affection
- Best compatible birthday: February 28, 1930 (+131)
- Worst compatible birthday: September 16, 1907 (-162)
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 14,275 babies
- Popular boy’s name: John – 7,608 babies
- Roman numerals: XXIX.III.MCMIII
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: December 16, 1979 – Jessie Ward, American wrestler and producer; January 30, 1976 – Andy Milonakis, American actor and rapper (Three Loco); February 5, 1948 – Tom Wilkinson, English actor and singer.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,886