Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 29th of March 1929 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 9 minutes. Enjoy!
March 29, 1929 was a Friday and it was the 88th day of the year 1929. It was the 13th Friday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1929 calendar will be in 2030. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Monday. Next year it will be Tuesday and two years from now it will be Wednesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 343 days left before your next birthday. You will be 93 years old when that day comes. There have been 33,625 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 11,208 days or 30.69 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 1,138 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on April 27 at 03:34:00 GMT – Tuesday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on December 5, 1960.
If a dog named Bryley - a Irish Setter breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 466 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Bryley will be 45 dog years old. From that point forward a large-sized dog like Bryley will age 5-6 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1751Supply Belcher
- 1942Julie Goodyear
- 1947Robert Gordon
- 1950Norman Snow
- 1955Brendan Gleeson
- 1956Patty Donahue
- 1957Christopher Lambert
- 1958Pedro Bial
- 1980Chris D'Elia
- 1981Nihal Yalçın
View the complete list of March 29 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Mar 29.
- 1799Edward Smith-Stanley, 14th Earl of Derby, English politician, Prime Minister of the United Kingdom (d. 1869)
- 1874Lou Henry Hoover, American wife of Herbert Hoover, 33rd First Lady of the United States (d. 1944)
- 1907Braguinha, Brazilian singer-songwriter and producer (d. 2006)
- 1934Shahryar Khan, Indian-Pakistani politician and diplomat, 20th Foreign Secretary of Pakistan
- 1955Brendan Gleeson, Irish actor and director
- 1973Marc Overmars, Dutch footballer and coach
- 1974Sarah Walker, English television host
- 1983Luiza Sá, Brazilian guitarist (Cansei de Ser Sexy)
- 1984Nate Adams, American motocross racer
- 1991Hayley McFarland, American actress, singer, and dancer
View the complete list of March 29 famous birthdays.
Did you know that coffee and word games are an excellent combination to sharpen your vocabulary? Let’s give it a quick spin. Within 30 seconds, how many words can you think of from these letters AXEFQKKUM? Check your answers here: Word search AXEFQKKUM. (Sponsored by WordFinder.Cafe)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 502King Gundobad issues a new legal code (Lex Burgundionum) at Lyon that makes Gallo-Romans and Burgundians subject to the same laws.
- 1549The city of Salvador da Bahia, the first capital of Brazil, is founded.
- 1831Great Bosnian uprising: Bosniaks rebel against Turkey.
- 1871The Royal Albert Hall is opened by Queen Victoria.
- 1971A Los Angeles jury recommends the death penalty for Charles Manson and three female followers.
- 1984The Baltimore Colts load its possessions onto fifteen Mayflower moving trucks in the early morning hours and transfer its operations to Indianapolis.
- 1993Catherine Callbeck becomes premier of Prince Edward Island and the first woman to be elected in a general election as premier of a Canadian province.
- 2004The Republic of Ireland becomes the first country in the world to ban smoking in all work places, including bars and restaurants.
- 2010Two female suicide bombers hit the Moscow Metro system at the peak of the morning rush hour, killing 40.
- 2013At least 36 people are killed when a 16-floor building collapses in the commercial capital Dar es Salaam, Tanzania.
View the complete list of March 29 historical events.
Curious about this Hurry Up Fuse? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 3, 29, and 1929 reveal that your Life Path number is 8. It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Jimmy Mulville, Bertrand Tavernier, Michael Clarke Duncan, Richard Kelly, Tim Driesen, Robbie Nevil, Maggie Jones, Antonie Hegerlíková, Richard Anthony, Isabelle Daza.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on March 29 is Aries ♈ (The Ram) – a cardinal sign with Fire as Western element. The ruling planet is Mars – the planet of war and ambition. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Snake is the mythical animal and Earth is the Eastern element of a person born on March 29, 1929.
Aquamarine is the modern birthstone for the month of March while Jade is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Aries is bloodstone. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Friday’ is emerald.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 29th March 1929 is Jonquil for affection.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on July 23, 1935. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +191. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on September 14, 1901. Your score is -159. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Southern India approximately on 1000. Your profession was builder of roads, bridges, docks.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You are a person with huge energy, good in planning and supervising. If you were just garbage-man, you were chief garbage-man.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You are bound to learn to understand other people and to meet all life difficulties with joyful heart. You should help others, bringing them spirit of joy.
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 63,510 baby girls. For the boys it’s Robert. This name was recorded 59,796 times in the year 1929. Any chance you are Mary or Robert? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man March 29” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about March 29, 1929. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 88th day of 1929
- Day of week: Friday
- Day of week birthstone: Emerald
- Week index: 13th Friday of 1929
- Next same calendar year: 2030
- Day of week this year: Monday
- Day of week next year: Tuesday
- Day of week in 2023: Wednesday
- Days until next birthday: 343 days
- Age on next birthday: 93 years old
- Days since birth: 33,625 days
- Days spent sleeping: 11,208 days
- Years spent sleeping: 30.69 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 1,138
- Next full moon: April 27 at 03:34:00 GMT – Tuesday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on December 5, 1960
- Age in dog years: 466 dog years old using a Irish Setter breed
- Life path number and meaning: 8 – It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
- Western zodiac sign: Aries ♈ (The Ram)
- Western zodiac element: Fire
- Western zodiac sign quality: Cardinal
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Mars – the planet of war and ambition
- Western zodiac gemstone: Bloodstone
- Eastern zodiac animal: Snake
- Eastern zodiac element: Earth
- Modern birthstone: Aquamarine
- Mystical birthstone: Jade (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Jonquil for affection
- Best compatible birthday: July 23, 1935 (+191)
- Worst compatible birthday: September 14, 1901 (-159)
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 63,510 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Robert – 59,796 babies
- Roman numerals: XXIX.III.MCMXXIX
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: September 9, 1905 – Joseph E. Levine, American film producer, founded Embassy Pictures (d. 1987); November 16, 1916 – Harold Baigent, New Zealand actor (d. 1996); May 4, 1978 – Daisuke Ono, Japanese voice actor.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,888