Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 29th of March 1942 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 9 minutes. Enjoy!
March 29, 1942 was a Sunday and it was the 88th day of the year 1942. It was the 13th Sunday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1942 calendar will be in 2026. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Sunday. Next year it will be Monday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 238 days left before your next birthday. You will be 79 years old when that day comes. There have been 28,617 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 9,539 days or 26.12 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 969 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on August 3 at 16:00:00 GMT – Monday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on December 5, 1973.
If a dog named Spur - a German Pinscher breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 371 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Spur will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Spur will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1751Supply Belcher
- 1935Ruby Murray
- 1943Chad Allan
- 1943Eric Idle
- 1945Speedy Keen
- 1955Marina Sirtis
- 1981Brian Skala
- 1981Nihal Yalçın
- 1982Hideaki Takizawa
View the complete list of March 29 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Mar 29.
- 1870Pavlos Melas, French-Greek captain (d. 1904)
- 1885Dezső Kosztolányi, Hungarian author and poet (d. 1936)
- 1913R. S. Thomas, Welsh priest and poet (d. 2000)
- 1935Ruby Murray, English singer and actress (d. 1996)
- 1974Sarah Walker, English television host
- 1978Pierre Faber, French-German rugby player
- 1984Mai Satoda, Japanese singer (Country Musume, Ongaku Gatas, and Elegies)
- 1986Yoo So-young, South Korean actress and singer (After School)
- 1987Andi Manzano, Filipino radio and television host
- 1990Mark Rajevski, Estonian ice hockey player
View the complete list of March 29 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Brian’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1831Great Bosnian uprising: Bosniaks rebel against Turkey.
- 1886Dr. John Pemberton brews the first batch of Coca-Cola in a backyard in Atlanta.
- 1936In Germany, Adolf Hitler receives 99% of the votes in a referendum to ratify Germany’s illegal reoccupation of the Rhineland, receiving 44.5 million votes out of 45.5 million registered voters.
- 1941The North American Radio Broadcasting Agreement goes into effect at 03:00 local time.
- 1941World War II: British Royal Navy and Royal Australian Navy forces defeat those of the Italian Regia Marina off the Peloponnesian coast of Greece in the Battle of Cape Matapan.
- 1942The Bombing of Lübeck in World War II is the first major success for the RAF Bomber Command against Germany and a German city.
- 1951Ethel and Julius Rosenberg are convicted of conspiracy to commit espionage.
- 1957The New York, Ontario and Western Railway makes its final run, the first major U.S. railroad to be abandoned in its entirety.
- 1990The Czechoslovak parliament is unable to reach an agreement on what to call the country after the fall of Communism, sparking the so-called Hyphen War.
- 2013A landslide kills 66 people in China’s Tibet Autonomous Region near Lhasa.
View the complete list of March 29 historical events.
Curious about this Warm Green Kokoro? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 3, 29, and 1942 reveal that your Life Path number is 3. It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Dian Sastrowardoyo, Leeann Tweeden, Chris Stein, Sophie Cadieux, Alan Paul, Taissa Farmiga, Steve Blackwood, Linda Robson, Ben Bailey, Irving Fein.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on March 29 is Aries ♈ (The Ram) – a cardinal sign with Fire as Western element. The ruling planet is Mars – the planet of war and ambition. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Horse is the mythical animal and Water is the Eastern element of a person born on March 29, 1942.
Aquamarine is the modern birthstone for the month of March while Jade is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Aries is bloodstone. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Sunday’ is topaz.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 29th March 1942 is Jonquil for affection.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on January 31, 1938. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +157. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on February 16, 1919. Your score is -167. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of USA North-Central approximately on 775. Your profession was map maker, astrologer, astronomer.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Artistic personality, always transforming ugly into beauty, gray into bright colors. You would find an opportunity of creative self-expression in any situation.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your main lesson in present – to develop magnanimity and feeling of brotherhood. Try to become less adhered to material property and learn to have only as many, as you may give back.
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 63,249 baby girls. For the boys it’s James. This name was recorded 77,173 times in the year 1942. Any chance you are Mary or James? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man March 29” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about March 29, 1942. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 88th day of 1942
- Day of week: Sunday
- Day of week birthstone: Topaz
- Week index: 13th Sunday of 1942
- Next same calendar year: 2026
- Day of week this year: Sunday
- Day of week next year: Monday
- Day of week in 2022: Tuesday
- Days until next birthday: 238 days
- Age on next birthday: 79 years old
- Days since birth: 28,617 days
- Days spent sleeping: 9,539 days
- Years spent sleeping: 26.12 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 969
- Next full moon: August 3 at 16:00:00 GMT – Monday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on December 5, 1973
- Age in dog years: 371 dog years old using a German Pinscher breed
- Life path number and meaning: 3 – It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
- Western zodiac sign: Aries ♈ (The Ram)
- Western zodiac element: Fire
- Western zodiac sign quality: Cardinal
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Mars – the planet of war and ambition
- Western zodiac gemstone: Bloodstone
- Eastern zodiac animal: Horse
- Eastern zodiac element: Water
- Modern birthstone: Aquamarine
- Mystical birthstone: Jade (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Jonquil for affection
- Best compatible birthday: January 31, 1938 (+157)
- Worst compatible birthday: February 16, 1919 (-167)
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 63,249 babies
- Popular boy’s name: James – 77,173 babies
- Roman numerals: XXIX.III.MCMXLII
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: December 12, 1949 – Bill Nighy, English actor; November 6, 1914 – Jonathan Harris, American actor (d. 2002); August 5, 1940 – Roman Gabriel, American football player, coach, and actor.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,879