Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 29th of March 1942 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
March 29, 1942 was a Sunday and it was the 88th day of the year 1942. The next time you can reuse your old 1942 calendar will be in 2026. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Thursday. Next year it will be Friday and two years from now it will be Sunday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 312 days left before your next birthday. You will be 77 years old when that day comes. There have been 27,812 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 942 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on May 29 at 14:21:00 GMT – Tuesday.
If a dog named Alakanuk - a Bichon Frise breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 324 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Alakanuk will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Alakanuk will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1939Terence Hill
- 1944Terry Jacks
- 1946Billy Thorpe
- 1946Paul Herman
- 1956Kurt Thomas
- 1968Sue Foley
- 1979Amy Mathews
- 1980Chris D'Elia
- 1981Brian Skala
- 1984Philippa Hanna
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for March 29.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Mar 29.
- 1751Supply Belcher, American singer-songwriter (d. 1836)
- 1878Albert Von Tilzer, American songwriter (d. 1956)
- 1920John M. Belk, American businessman and politician (d. 2007)
- 1923Geoff Duke, English-Manx motorcycle racer (d. 2015)
- 1936Joseph P. Teasdale, American lawyer and politician, 48th Governor of Missouri (d. 2014)
- 1953Tõnis Palts, Estonian politician, 39th Mayor of Tallinn
- 1958Fiona Reynolds, English academic
- 1960Jo Nesbø, Norwegian singer-songwriter and skier (Di Derre)
- 1965Dominic Littlewood, English journalist
- 1981Brian Skala, American actor
View the complete list of famous birthdays for March 29.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1430The Ottoman Empire under Murad II captures the Byzantine city of Thessalonica.
- 1461Wars of the Roses: Battle of Towton – Edward of York defeats Queen Margaret to become King Edward IV of England.
- 1638Swedish colonists establish the first European settlement in Delaware, naming it New Sweden.
- 1806Construction is authorized of the Great National Pike, better known as the Cumberland Road, becoming the first United States federal highway.
- 1809King Gustav IV Adolf of Sweden abdicates after a coup d'état. At the Diet of Porvoo, Finland’s four Estates pledge allegiance to Alexander I of Russia, commencing the secession of the Grand Duchy of Finland from Sweden.
- 1847Mexican–American War: United States forces led by General Winfield Scott take Veracruz after a siege.
- 1936In Germany, Adolf Hitler receives 99% of the votes in a referendum to ratify Germany’s illegal reoccupation of the Rhineland, receiving 44.5 million votes out of 45.5 million registered voters.
- 1945World War II: Last day of V-1 flying bomb attacks on England.
- 1951Ethel and Julius Rosenberg are convicted of conspiracy to commit espionage.
- 1971My Lai Massacre: Lieutenant William Calley is convicted of premeditated murder and sentenced to life in prison.
View the complete list of historical events for March 29.
Curious about this Dark Chocolate Whirly? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 3, 29 and 1942 reveal that your Life Path number is 3. It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: María Conchita Alonso, Jonathan Winters, Blanche Sweet, Tamara Wilcox, Paul Vogt, Shawn Phelan, Robin Weigert, Tyson Houseman, Teresa Ganzel, Jacob Kogan.
The zodiac sign of a person born on March 29 is Aries ♈. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Horse is the mythical animal and Water is the element of a person born on March 29, 1942.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Aries horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Aquamarine is the modern birthstone for the month of March while Jade is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Aries is bloodstone. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Sunday’ is topaz.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of USA North-Central approximately on 775. Your profession was map maker, astrologer, astronomer.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Artistic personality, always transforming ugly into beauty, gray into bright colors. You would find an opportunity of creative self-expression in any situation.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your main lesson in present – to develop magnanimity and feeling of brotherhood. Try to become less adhered to material property and learn to have only as many, as you may give back.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: September 19, 1963 – Jarvis Cocker, English singer-songwriter, guitarist, and actor (Pulp and Relaxed Muscle); May 2, 1915 – Peggy Mount, English actress (d. 2001); February 25, 1948 – Danny Denzongpa, Indian actor and singer.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,186