Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 29th of March 1947 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 9 minutes. Enjoy!
March 29, 1947 was a Saturday and it was the 88th day of the year 1947. It was the 13th Saturday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1947 calendar will be in 2025. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Friday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 66 days left before your next birthday. You will be 72 years old when that day comes. There have been 26,232 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 8,744 days or 23.94 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 889 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on February 19 at 15:54:00 GMT – Tuesday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on December 5, 1978.
If a dog named Raspberry - a Treeing Tennessee Brindle breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 339 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Raspberry will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Raspberry will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1893Astrid Holm
- 1908Dennis O'Keefe
- 1942Julie Goodyear
- 1946Paul Herman
- 1947Bobby Kimball
- 1947Robert Gordon
- 1956Kurt Thomas
- 1956Patty Donahue
- 1980Chris D'Elia
- 1991Hayley McFarland
View the complete list of March 29 celebrity birthdays.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Mar 29.
- 1908Arthur O'Connell, American actor (d. 1981)
- 1914Chapman Pincher, Indian-English historian, journalist, and author (d. 2014)
- 1920Theodore Trautwein, American lawyer and judge (d. 2000)
- 1936John A. Durkin, American lawyer and politician (d. 2012)
- 1941Joseph Hooton Taylor, Jr., American astrophysicist and astronomer, Nobel Prize laureate
- 1955Brendan Gleeson, Irish actor and director
- 1959Henry Bellingham, English lawyer and politician
- 1961Michael Winterbottom, English director and producer
- 1974Marc Gené, Spanish race car driver
- 1981Jlloyd Samuel, Trinidadian footballer
View the complete list of March 29 famous birthdays.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1430The Ottoman Empire under Murad II captures the Byzantine city of Thessalonica.
- 1847Mexican–American War: United States forces led by General Winfield Scott take Veracruz after a siege.
- 1849The United Kingdom annexes the Punjab.
- 1867Queen Victoria gives Royal Assent to the British North America Act which establishes the Dominion of Canada on July 1.
- 1945World War II: The German 4th Army is almost destroyed by the Soviet Red Army.
- 1947Malagasy Uprising against French colonial rule in Madagascar.
- 1971A Los Angeles jury recommends the death penalty for Charles Manson and three female followers.
- 1999The Dow Jones Industrial Average closes above the 10,000 mark (10,006.78) for the first time, during the height of the dot-com bubble.
- 2013At least 36 people are killed when a 16-floor building collapses in the commercial capital Dar es Salaam, Tanzania.
- 2014The first same-sex marriages in England and Wales are performed.
View the complete list of March 29 historical events.
Curious about this Kiss Me Goodnight? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 3, 29, and 1947 reveal that your Life Path number is 8. It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Anna Nicole Smith, Axel Anderson, Aisha Tyler, David Prowse, Mayuko Fukuda, Colin Morgan, Tony Jackson, Joely Fisher, Bobby Charles, Sapphire Elia.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on March 29 is Aries ♈ (The Ram) – a cardinal sign with Fire as Western element. The ruling planet is Mars – the planet of war and ambition. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Pig is the mythical animal and Fire is the Eastern element of a person born on March 29, 1947.
Get your daily Aries horoscope for free. Make today a great day for love and romance. Get a boost from the stars and find out what they have to say about you. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and yearly forecasts. Discover some hidden personality you did not know about yourself.
Aquamarine is the modern birthstone for the month of March while Jade is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Aries is bloodstone. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 29th March 1947 is Jonquil for affection.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on November 29, 1929. You have a Love Match compatibility score of +135. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on August 15, 1950. Your incompatibility score is -149. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Southern New Zealand approximately on 1425. Your profession was builder of houses, temples, cathedrals.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You had a mind of a scientist, always seeking new explanations. Environment often misunderstood you. Had a respectable knowledge.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Magic is everywhere around you, in most usual, most ordinary incidents. Your lesson – to learn magic and to help people to see it clearly. You are a magician!
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Linda. This name was given to 99,686 baby girls. For the boys it’s James. This name was recorded 94,756 times in the year 1947. Any chance you are Linda or James? (Source: ssa.gov)
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about March 29, 1947. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 88th day of 1947
- Day of week: Saturday
- Day of week birthstone: Turquoise
- Week index: 13th Saturday of 1947
- Next same calendar year: 2025
- Day of week this year: Friday
- Day of week next year: Sunday
- Day of week in 2021: Monday
- Days until next birthday: 66 days
- Age on next birthday: 72 years old
- Days since birth: 26,232 days
- Days spent sleeping: 8,744 days
- Years spent sleeping: 23.94 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 889
- Next full moon: February 19 at 15:54:00 GMT – Tuesday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on December 5, 1978
- Age in dog years: 339 dog years old using a Treeing Tennessee Brindle breed
- Life path number and meaning: 8 – It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
- Western zodiac sign: Aries ♈ (The Ram)
- Western zodiac element: Fire
- Western zodiac sign quality: Cardinal
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Mars – the planet of war and ambition
- Western zodiac gemstone: Bloodstone
- Eastern zodiac animal: Pig
- Eastern zodiac element: Fire
- Modern birthstone: Aquamarine
- Mystical birthstone: Jade (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Jonquil for affection
- Best compatible birthday: November 29, 1929 (+135)
- Worst compatible birthday: August 15, 1950 (-149)
- Popular girl’s name: Linda – 99,686 babies
- Popular boy’s name: James – 94,756 babies
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: March 14, 1969 – Des Coleman, English actor; August 19, 1948 – Jim Carter, English actor; November 8, 1977 – Jully Black, Canadian singer-songwriter, producer, and actress.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,743