Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 29th of March 1972 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
March 29, 1972 was a Wednesday and it was the 89th day of the year 1972. It was the 13th Wednesday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1972 calendar will be in 2028. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Friday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 341 days left before your next birthday. You will be 48 years old when that day comes. There have been 17,191 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 5,730 days or 15.69 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 583 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on May 18 at 21:13:00 GMT – Saturday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on December 6, 2003.
If a dog named Sky-Bonito - a Gordon Setter breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 231 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Sky-Bonito will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Sky-Bonito will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1929Utpal Dutt
- 1934Nimal Mendis
- 1940Ray Davis
- 1943Chad Allan
- 1943Eric Idle
- 1946Paul Herman
- 1950Norman Snow
- 1957Christopher Lambert
- 1961Michael Winterbottom
- 1980Josh Logan
View the complete list of March 29 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Mar 29.
- 1553Vitsentzos Kornaros, Greek poet and playwright (d. 1614)
- 1790John Tyler, American lawyer and politician, 10th President of the United States (d. 1862)
- 1906E. Power Biggs, English-American organist and composer (d. 1977)
- 1923Betty Binns Fletcher, American lawyer and judge (d. 2012)
- 1937Roberto Chabet, Filipino painter and sculptor (d. 2013)
- 1941Violeta Andrei, Romanian actress
- 1952Teófilo Stevenson, Cuban boxer and engineer (d. 2012)
- 1954Karen Ann Quinlan, American medical patient (d. 1985)
- 1972Michel Ancel, French game designer, created Rayman
- 1986Sylvan Ebanks-Blake, English footballer
View the complete list of March 29 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about the hidden secrets of your first name. Are there magical powers in your given name? Every name has a character and personality. Get smart with name meanings. Find out what your name means! (Sponsored link)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 502King Gundobad issues a new legal code (Lex Burgundionum) at Lyon that makes Gallo-Romans and Burgundians subject to the same laws.
- 1638Swedish colonists establish the first European settlement in Delaware, naming it New Sweden.
- 1849The United Kingdom annexes the Punjab.
- 1941The North American Radio Broadcasting Agreement goes into effect at 03:00 local time.
- 1951Ethel and Julius Rosenberg are convicted of conspiracy to commit espionage.
- 1961The Twenty-third Amendment to the United States Constitution is ratified, allowing residents of Washington, D.C., to vote in presidential elections.
- 1974Local farmers in Lintong District, Xi'an, Shaanxi province, China, discover the Terracotta Army that was buried with Qin Shi Huang, the first Emperor of China, in the third century BCE.
- 1990The Czechoslovak parliament is unable to reach an agreement on what to call the country after the fall of Communism, sparking the so-called Hyphen War.
- 1999The Dow Jones Industrial Average closes above the 10,000 mark (10,006.78) for the first time, during the height of the dot-com bubble.
- 2013At least 36 people are killed when a 16-floor building collapses in the commercial capital Dar es Salaam, Tanzania.
View the complete list of March 29 historical events.
Curious about this Chocolate Chips? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 3, 29, and 1972 reveal that your Life Path number is 6. It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Debralee Scott, Justin Timberlake, Lucky Ali, Keiko Agena, John Bottomley, Joanne Woodward, Mollie Sugden, Trie Utami, Movita Castaneda, Nikki Cox.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on March 29 is Aries ♈ (The Ram) – a cardinal sign with Fire as Western element. The ruling planet is Mars – the planet of war and ambition. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Rat is the mythical animal and Water is the Eastern element of a person born on March 29, 1972.
Aquamarine is the modern birthstone for the month of March while Jade is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Aries is bloodstone. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Wednesday’ is amethyst.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 29th March 1972 is Jonquil for affection.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on July 18, 1943. You have a Love Match compatibility score of +181. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on November 16, 1950. Your incompatibility score is -187. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 3,866,568,653. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was A Horse with No Name by America as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (April 1, 1972). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Sumatra approximately on 425. Your profession was banker, usurer, moneylender, judge.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Natural talent of psychologist, you knew how to use the opportunities. Cold-blooded and calm in any situation.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: The timid, lonely and self-confident people are everywhere, and your problem – to overcome these tendencies in yourself and then to help other people.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 121,907,602 babies were born throughout the world in the year 1972. The estimated number of babies born on 29th March 1972 is 333,081. That’s equivalent to 231 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Jennifer. This name was given to 63,604 baby girls. For the boys it’s Michael. This name was recorded 71,405 times in the year 1972. Any chance you are Jennifer or Michael? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man March 29” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about March 29, 1972. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 89th day of 1972
- Day of week: Wednesday
- Day of week birthstone: Amethyst
- Week index: 13th Wednesday of 1972
- Next same calendar year: 2028
- Day of week this year: Friday
- Day of week next year: Sunday
- Day of week in 2021: Monday
- Days until next birthday: 341 days
- Age on next birthday: 48 years old
- Days since birth: 17,191 days
- Days spent sleeping: 5,730 days
- Years spent sleeping: 15.69 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 583
- Next full moon: May 18 at 21:13:00 GMT – Saturday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on December 6, 2003
- Age in dog years: 231 dog years old using a Gordon Setter breed
- Life path number and meaning: 6 – It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
- Western zodiac sign: Aries ♈ (The Ram)
- Western zodiac element: Fire
- Western zodiac sign quality: Cardinal
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Mars – the planet of war and ambition
- Western zodiac gemstone: Bloodstone
- Eastern zodiac animal: Rat
- Eastern zodiac element: Water
- Modern birthstone: Aquamarine
- Mystical birthstone: Jade (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Jonquil for affection
- Best compatible birthday: July 18, 1943 (+181)
- Worst compatible birthday: November 16, 1950 (-187)
- 1972 world population: 3,866,568,653
- Number one song: A Horse with No Name by America (April 1, 1972)
- Babies born in 1972: 121,907,602
- Babies born in 1972 every day: 333,081
- Babies born in 1972 every minute: 231
- Popular girl’s name: Jennifer – 63,604 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Michael – 71,405 babies
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: October 22, 1980 – Şahan Gökbakar, Turkish actor, producer, and screenwriter; September 25, 1995 – Ryan Beatty, American singer; April 18, 1936 – Roger Graef, American-English criminologist, director, and producer.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 2,001