Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 3rd of March 1921 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 9 minutes. Enjoy!
March 3, 1921 was a Thursday and it was the 62nd day of the year 1921. It was the 9th Thursday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1921 calendar will be in 2022. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Sunday. Next year it will be Tuesday and two years from now it will be Wednesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 166 days left before your next birthday. You will be 99 years old when that day comes. There have been 35,994 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 11,998 days or 32.85 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 1,219 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on October 13 at 21:09:00 GMT – Sunday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on November 9, 1952.
If a dog named Belmont - a Saint Bernard breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 491 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Belmont will be 45 dog years old. From that point forward a large-sized dog like Belmont will age 5-6 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1924Lys Assia
- 1933Alfredo Landa
- 1933Marco Antonio Muñiz
- 1954John Lilley
- 1957Thom Hoffman
- 1959Ira Glass
- 1973Alison King
- 1973Matthew Marsden
- 1977Barret Swatek
- 1992Jordy Lucas
View the complete list of March 3 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Mar 3.
- 1816William James Blacklock, English-Scottish painter (d. 1858)
- 1914Asger Jorn, Danish painter and sculptor (d. 1973)
- 1950Tim Kazurinsky, American actor and screenwriter
- 1955Andy Breckman, American actor, director, producer, and screenwriter
- 1964Glenn Kulka, Canadian ice hockey player and wrestler
- 1968Scott Radinsky, American baseball player, coach, and singer (Pulley and Ten Foot Pole)
- 1976Fraser Gehrig, Australian footballer
- 1982Derreck Robinson, American football player
- 1988Teodora Mirčić, Serbian tennis player
- 1994Umika Kawashima, Japanese singer and actress (9nine)
View the complete list of March 3 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Scott’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 473Gundobad (nephew of Ricimer) nominates Glycerius as emperor of the Western Roman Empire.
- 724Empress Genshō abdicates the throne in favor of her nephew Shōmu who becomes emperor of Japan.
- 1585The Olympic Theatre, designed by Andrea Palladio, is inaugurated in Vicenza.
- 1873Censorship in the United States: The U.S. Congress enacts the Comstock Law, making it illegal to send any “obscene, lewd, or lascivious” books through the mail.
- 1915NACA, the predecessor of NASA, is founded.
- 1940Five people are killed in an arson attack on the offices of the communist newspaper Norrskensflamman in Luleå, Sweden.
- 1943World War II: In London, England, 173 people are killed in a crush while trying to enter an air-raid shelter at Bethnal Green tube station.
- 1953A Canadian Pacific Air Lines De Havilland Comet crashes in Karachi, Pakistan, killing 11.
- 1969Apollo program: NASA launches Apollo 9 to test the lunar module.
- 2009The Historical Archive of the City of Cologne collapses.
View the complete list of March 3 historical events.
Curious about this Banana Whirly? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 3, 3, and 1921 reveal that your Life Path number is 1. It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Stan Ridgway, Dr. John, Jimmy Rowles, Keiko Fuji, Marcia Gay Harden, Marija Leiko, Harald Juhnke, Martin Rossiter, Cindy Taylor, Rebecca Forstadt.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on March 3 is Pisces ♓ (The Fish) – a mutable sign with Water as Western element. The ruling planet is Neptune – the planet of dreams and imagination. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Rooster is the mythical animal and Metal is the Eastern element of a person born on March 3, 1921.
Aquamarine is the modern birthstone for the month of March while Jade is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Pisces is amethyst. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 3rd March 1921 is Jonquil for affection.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on May 4, 1919. You have a Love Match compatibility score of +160. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on May 28, 1936. Your incompatibility score is -182. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of North of Latin America approximately on 1825. Your profession was warrior, hunter, fisherman, executor of sacrifices.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You were sane, practical person, materialist with no spiritual consciousness. Your simple wisdom helped the weak and the poor.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You should develop your talent for love, happiness and enthusiasm and to distribute these feelings to all people.
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 73,982 baby girls. For the boys it’s John. This name was recorded 58,217 times in the year 1921. Any chance you are Mary or John? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man March 3” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about March 3, 1921. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 62nd day of 1921
- Day of week: Thursday
- Day of week birthstone: Sapphire
- Week index: 9th Thursday of 1921
- Next same calendar year: 2022
- Day of week this year: Sunday
- Day of week next year: Tuesday
- Day of week in 2021: Wednesday
- Days until next birthday: 166 days
- Age on next birthday: 99 years old
- Days since birth: 35,994 days
- Days spent sleeping: 11,998 days
- Years spent sleeping: 32.85 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 1,219
- Next full moon: October 13 at 21:09:00 GMT – Sunday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on November 9, 1952
- Age in dog years: 491 dog years old using a Saint Bernard breed
- Life path number and meaning: 1 – It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
- Western zodiac sign: Pisces ♓ (The Fish)
- Western zodiac element: Water
- Western zodiac sign quality: Mutable
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Neptune – the planet of dreams and imagination
- Western zodiac gemstone: Amethyst
- Eastern zodiac animal: Rooster
- Eastern zodiac element: Metal
- Modern birthstone: Aquamarine
- Mystical birthstone: Jade (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Jonquil for affection
- Best compatible birthday: May 4, 1919 (+160)
- Worst compatible birthday: May 28, 1936 (-182)
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 73,982 babies
- Popular boy’s name: John – 58,217 babies
- Roman numerals: III.III.MCMXXI
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: April 12, 1977 – Sarah Jane Morris, American actress; August 19, 1987 – Anaïs Lameche, French-Swedish singer (Play); September 26, 1922 – Takis Miliadis, Greek actor (d. 1985).
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,861