Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 3rd of March 1921 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 9 minutes. Enjoy!
March 3, 1921 was a Thursday and it was the 62nd day of the year 1921. It was the 9th Thursday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1921 calendar will be in 2033. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Friday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 26 days left before your next birthday. You will be 102 years old when that day comes. There have been 37,229 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 12,410 days or 33.98 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 1,260 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on February 5 at 18:30:00 GMT – Sunday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on November 9, 1952.
If a dog named Calamity - a Sloughi breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 503 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Calamity will be 45 dog years old. From that point forward a large-sized dog like Calamity will age 5-6 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1863Arthur Machen
- 1920James Doohan
- 1928Joe Conley
- 1933Alfredo Landa
- 1953Robyn Hitchcock
- 1959Ira Glass
- 1966Timo Tolkki
- 1973Matthew Marsden
- 1977Barret Swatek
- 1981Justin Gabriel
View the complete list of March 3 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Mar 3.
- 1678Madeleine de Verchères, Canadian rebel leader (d. 1747)
- 1866Fred A. Busse, American lawyer and politician, 39th Mayor of Chicago (d. 1914)
- 1878Leopold Jessner, German director and producer (d. 1945)
- 1882Charles Ponzi, Italian businessman (d. 1949)
- 1926James Merrill, American author, poet, and playwright (d. 1995)
- 1927Nicolas Freeling, English author (d. 2003)
- 1954Édouard Lock, Moroccan-Canadian dancer and choreographer
- 1955Jaspal Bhatti, Indian actor, director, and producer (d. 2012)
- 1959Duško Vujošević, Montenegrin basketball player and coach
- 1986Stacie Orrico, American singer-songwriter
View the complete list of March 3 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Betty’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1857Second Opium War: France and the United Kingdom declare war on China.
- 1905Tsar Nicholas II of Russia agrees to create an elected assembly, the Duma.
- 1910Rockefeller Foundation: John D. Rockefeller Jr. announces his retirement from managing his businesses so that he can devote all his time to philanthropy.
- 1915NACA, the predecessor of NASA, is founded.
- 1923TIME magazine is published for the first time.
- 1969Apollo program: NASA launches Apollo 9 to test the lunar module.
- 1974Turkish Airlines Flight 981 crashes at Ermenonville near Paris, France killing all 346 aboard.
- 1991An amateur video captures the beating of Rodney King by Los Angeles police officers.
- 1991In concurrent referenda, 74% of the population of Latvia votes for independence from the Soviet Union, and 83% in Estonia.
- 2013A bomb blast in Karachi, Pakistan, kills at least 45 people and injured 180 others in a predominately Shia Muslim area.
View the complete list of March 3 historical events.
Curious about this Purple Bubble Heart? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 3, 3, and 1921 reveal that your Life Path number is 1. It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Bumper Robinson, Elisabeth Schwarzkopf, Hanne Krogh, Roddy McDowall, Adriano Celentano, Sarah Ramos, Ed Harcourt, Arnel Pineda, Young Thug, Colin Welland.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on March 3 is Pisces ♓ (The Fish) – a mutable sign with Water as Western element. The ruling planet is Neptune – the planet of dreams and imagination. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Rooster is the mythical animal and Metal is the Eastern element of a person born on March 3, 1921.
Aquamarine is the modern birthstone for the month of March while Jade is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Pisces is amethyst. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 3rd March 1921 is Jonquil for affection.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on May 4, 1919. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +160. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on May 28, 1936. Your score is -182. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of North of Latin America approximately on 1825. Your profession was warrior, hunter, fisherman, executor of sacrifices.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You were sane, practical person, materialist with no spiritual consciousness. Your simple wisdom helped the weak and the poor.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You should develop your talent for love, happiness and enthusiasm and to distribute these feelings to all people.
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 73,982 baby girls. For the boys it’s John. This name was recorded 58,217 times in the year 1921. Any chance you are Mary or John? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man March 3” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about March 3, 1921. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 62nd day of 1921
- Day of week: Thursday
- Day of week birthstone: Sapphire
- Week index: 9th Thursday of 1921
- Next same calendar year: 2033
- Day of week this year: Friday
- Day of week next year: Sunday
- Day of week in 2025: Monday
- Days until next birthday: 26 days
- Age on next birthday: 102 years old
- Days since birth: 37,229 days
- Days spent sleeping: 12,410 days
- Years spent sleeping: 33.98 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 1,260
- Next full moon: February 5 at 18:30:00 GMT – Sunday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on November 9, 1952
- Age in dog years: 503 dog years old using a Sloughi breed
- Life path number and meaning: 1 – It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
- Western zodiac sign: Pisces ♓ (The Fish)
- Western zodiac element: Water
- Western zodiac sign quality: Mutable
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Neptune – the planet of dreams and imagination
- Western zodiac gemstone: Amethyst
- Eastern zodiac animal: Rooster
- Eastern zodiac element: Metal
- Modern birthstone: Aquamarine
- Mystical birthstone: Jade (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Jonquil for affection
- Best compatible birthday: May 4, 1919 (+160)
- Worst compatible birthday: May 28, 1936 (-182)
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 73,982 babies
- Popular boy’s name: John – 58,217 babies
- Roman numerals: III.III.MCMXXI
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: December 3, 1985 – Mohit Sehgal, Indian actor; July 23, 1987 – Arthur Napiontek, American actor; August 5, 1960 – Vivian Kubrick, American-English actress and composer.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,848