Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 3rd of March 1921 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
March 3, 1921 was a Thursday and it was the 62nd day of the year 1921. The next time you can reuse your old 1921 calendar will be in 2022. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Friday. Next year it will be Saturday and two years from now it will be Sunday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 136 days left before your next birthday. You will be 97 years old when that day comes. There have been 35,293 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 1,195 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on November 4 at 05:24:00 GMT – Saturday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1910Kittens Reichert
- 1920James Doohan
- 1921Diana Barrymore
- 1923Doc Watson
- 1942Mike Pender
- 1945George Miller
- 1949Gloria Hendry
- 1950Tim Kazurinsky
- 1955Darnell Williams
- 1970Julie Bowen
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for March 3.
Did you know? It takes as little as 8 hours of one-on-one tutoring to improve a full letter grade, according to a nationwide poll of private tutors. Click here to search for a tutor today! More than 80,000 tutors in 300+ subjects. (Sponsored link; US only)
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Mar 3.
- 1520Matthias Flacius, Croatian theologian and reformer (d. 1575)
- 1631Esaias Boursse, Dutch painter and educator (d. 1672)
- 1868Émile Chartier, French philosopher and journalist (d. 1951)
- 1873William Green, American union leader and politician (d. 1952)
- 1896Roy Franklin Nichols, American historian and academic (d. 1973)
- 1914Asger Jorn, Danish painter and sculptor (d. 1973)
- 1956Zbigniew Boniek, Polish footballer and manager
- 1957Nicholas Shakespeare, English journalist and author
- 1975Aleksandr Abdulkhalikov, Russian footballer
- 1977Barret Swatek, American actress
View the complete list of famous birthdays for March 3.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1575Indian Mughal Emperor Akbar defeats Bengali army at the Battle of Tukaroi.
- 1857Second Opium War: France and the United Kingdom declare war on China.
- 1910Rockefeller Foundation: John D. Rockefeller Jr. announces his retirement from managing his businesses so that he can devote all his time to philanthropy.
- 1915NACA, the predecessor of NASA, is founded.
- 1938The Mallard the fastest steam driven train on the planet, was built by LNER Doncaster Works England
- 1951Jackie Brenston, with Ike Turner and his band, records “Rocket 88”, often cited as “the first rock and roll record”, at Sam Phillips’ recording studios in Memphis, Tennessee.
- 1958Nuri al-Said becomes Prime Minister of Iraq for the eighth time.
- 1969Apollo program: NASA launches Apollo 9 to test the lunar module.
- 1991In concurrent referenda, 74% of the population of Latvia votes for independence from the Soviet Union, and 83% in Estonia.
- 2013A bomb blast in Karachi, Pakistan, kills at least 45 people and injured 180 others in a predominately Shia Muslim area.
View the complete list of historical events for March 3.
Curious about this Vanilla Pink Velvet Cake? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 3, 3 and 1921 reveal that your Life Path number is 1. It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Peter Kosminsky, John Stamos, Suanne Braun, Annie Wersching, Garret Dillahunt, Lane Garrison, Mirei Kiritani, George Sluizer, Juice Newton, Katie Holmes.
The zodiac sign of a person born on March 3 is Pisces ♓. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rooster is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on March 3, 1921.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Pisces horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Aquamarine is the modern birthstone for the month of March while Jade is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Pisces is amethyst. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of North of Latin America approximately on 1825. Your profession was warrior, hunter, fisherman, executor of sacrifices.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You were sane, practical person, materialist with no spiritual consciousness. Your simple wisdom helped the weak and the poor.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You should develop your talent for love, happiness and enthusiasm and to distribute these feelings to all people.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: November 17, 1975 – Lord Infamous, American rapper (Three 6 Mafia) (d. 2013); August 27, 1952 – Paul Reubens, American actor, singer, producer, and screenwriter; October 4, 1929 – Scotty Beckett, American actor and singer (d. 1968).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,074