Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 3rd of March 1980 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
March 3, 1980 was a Monday and it was the 63rd day of the year 1980. It was the 9th Monday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1980 calendar will be in 2036. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Wednesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 158 days left before your next birthday. You will be 42 years old when that day comes. There have been 15,182 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 5,061 days or 13.86 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 514 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on October 20 at 14:58:00 GMT – Wednesday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on November 10, 2011.
If a dog named Ely - a Peekapoo breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 184 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Ely will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Ely will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1913Harold J. Stone
- 1923Barney Martin
- 1923Doc Watson
- 1928Joe Conley
- 1930Alfredo Alcón
- 1958Miranda Richardson
- 1964Laura Harring
- 1966Tone Lōc
- 1977Ronan Keating
- 1981Lil' Flip
View the complete list of March 3 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Mar 3.
- 1800Heinrich Georg Bronn, German geologist and paleontologist (d. 1862)
- 1841John Murray, Canadian-Scottish oceanographer and biologist (d. 1914)
- 1895Ragnar Frisch, Norwegian economist and academic, Nobel Prize laureate (d. 1973)
- 1914Asger Jorn, Danish painter and sculptor (d. 1973)
- 1927Pierre Aubert, Swiss lawyer and politician
- 1933Marco Antonio Muñiz, Mexican singer and actor
- 1949Ron Chernow, American historian, journalist, and author
- 1961Perry McCarthy, English race car driver
- 1980Mason Unck, American football player
- 1989Erwin Mulder, Dutch footballer
View the complete list of March 3 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Ricky’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1779American Revolutionary War: The Continental Army is routed at the Battle of Brier Creek near Savannah, Georgia.
- 1845Florida is admitted as the 27th U.S. state.
- 1857Second Opium War: France and the United Kingdom declare war on China.
- 1913Thousands of women march in a suffrage parade in Washington, D.C.
- 1938Oil is discovered in Saudi Arabia.
- 1944The Order of Nakhimov and Order of Ushakov are instituted in USSR as the highest naval awards.
- 1953A Canadian Pacific Air Lines De Havilland Comet crashes in Karachi, Pakistan, killing 11.
- 1958Nuri al-Said becomes Prime Minister of Iraq for the eighth time.
- 1991An amateur video captures the beating of Rodney King by Los Angeles police officers.
- 2012Two trains crash in the small Polish town of Szczekociny near Zawiercie, with 16 people killed and up to 58 people injured.
View the complete list of March 3 historical events.
Curious about this Vanilla Mountain Blue? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 3, 3, and 1980 reveal that your Life Path number is 6. It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: James Argent, Mr Probz, Karen Mulder, Karen Valentine, Vinnie Potestivo, Joseph Mazzello, Deryck Whibley, Shelley Ackerman, Sven-Ole Thorsen, Andreas Johnson.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on March 3 is Pisces ♓ (The Fish) – a mutable sign with Water as Western element. The ruling planet is Neptune – the planet of dreams and imagination. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Monkey is the mythical animal and Metal is the Eastern element of a person born on March 3, 1980.
Aquamarine is the modern birthstone for the month of March while Jade is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Pisces is amethyst. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Monday’ is pearl.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 3rd March 1980 is Jonquil for affection.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on September 23, 1989. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +132. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on September 8, 1957. Your score is -160. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 4,451,362,735. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Crazy Little Thing Called Love by Queen as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (March 8, 1980). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of New Guinea approximately on 1200. Your profession was dancer, singer, actor.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You had a mind of a scientist, always seeking new explanations. Environment often misunderstood you. Had a respectable knowledge.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to study, to practice and to use wisdom, enclosed in psychological sciences, and in ancient manuscripts. With strong faith and hard work you will reach your real destiny in present life.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 125,148,676 babies were born throughout the world in the year 1980. The estimated number of babies born on 3rd March 1980 is 341,936. That’s equivalent to 237 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Jennifer. This name was given to 58,376 baby girls. For the boys it’s Michael. This name was recorded 68,693 times in the year 1980. Any chance you are Jennifer or Michael? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man March 3” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about March 3, 1980. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 63rd day of 1980
- Day of week: Monday
- Day of week birthstone: Pearl
- Week index: 9th Monday of 1980
- Next same calendar year: 2036
- Day of week this year: Wednesday
- Day of week next year: Thursday
- Day of week in 2023: Friday
- Days until next birthday: 158 days
- Age on next birthday: 42 years old
- Days since birth: 15,182 days
- Days spent sleeping: 5,061 days
- Years spent sleeping: 13.86 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 514
- Next full moon: October 20 at 14:58:00 GMT – Wednesday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on November 10, 2011
- Age in dog years: 184 dog years old using a Peekapoo breed
- Life path number and meaning: 6 – It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
- Western zodiac sign: Pisces ♓ (The Fish)
- Western zodiac element: Water
- Western zodiac sign quality: Mutable
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Neptune – the planet of dreams and imagination
- Western zodiac gemstone: Amethyst
- Eastern zodiac animal: Monkey
- Eastern zodiac element: Metal
- Modern birthstone: Aquamarine
- Mystical birthstone: Jade (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Jonquil for affection
- Best compatible birthday: September 23, 1989 (+132)
- Worst compatible birthday: September 8, 1957 (-160)
- 1980 world population: 4,451,362,735
- Number one song: Crazy Little Thing Called Love by Queen (March 8, 1980)
- Babies born in 1980: 125,148,676
- Babies born in 1980 every day: 341,936
- Babies born in 1980 every minute: 237
- Popular girl’s name: Jennifer – 58,376 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Michael – 68,693 babies
- Roman numerals: III.III.MCMLXXX
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: July 17, 1957 – Fern Britton, English television host and actress; November 16, 1942 – Joanna Pettet, English-Canadian actress; February 27, 1955 – Lou Hirsch, American actor.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,977