Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 30th of March 1921 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
March 30, 1921 was a Wednesday and it was the 89th day of the year 1921. It was the 13th Wednesday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1921 calendar will be in 2022. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Tuesday. Next year it will be Wednesday and two years from now it will be Thursday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 341 days left before your next birthday. You will be 101 years old when that day comes. There have been 36,549 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 12,183 days or 33.36 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 1,237 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on April 27 at 03:34:00 GMT – Tuesday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on December 6, 1952.
If a dog named Rumi - a Saint Bernard breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 499 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Rumi will be 45 dog years old. From that point forward a large-sized dog like Rumi will age 5-6 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1929Richard Dysart
- 1937Warren Beatty
- 1949Dana Gillespie
- 1949Naomi Sims
- 1975Haluk Piyes
- 1976Ayako Kawasumi
- 1979Park Kyung-lim
- 1983Hebe Tien
- 1986Simon R. Baker
- 1990Allie Gonino
View the complete list of March 30 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Mar 30.
- 1888J. R. Williams, Canadian-born cartoonist (d. 1957)
- 1930Nicolas Browne-Wilkinson, Baron Browne-Wilkinson, English lawyer and judge
- 1949Liza Frulla, Canadian talk show host and politician, 3rd Minister of Canadian Heritage
- 1957Paul Reiser, American actor and screenwriter
- 1977Abhishek Chaubey, Indian director and screenwriter
- 1980Yalın, Turkish singer-songwriter and guitarist
- 1982A-Trak, Canadian DJ and producer (Low Pros)
- 1989Adam Duffy, English snooker player
- 1990Allie Gonino, American actress and singer (The Stunners)
- 1990Rodney Strasser, Sierra Leonean footballer
View the complete list of March 30 famous birthdays.
Did you know that coffee and word games are an excellent combination to sharpen your vocabulary? Let’s give it a quick spin. Within 30 seconds, how many words can you think of from these letters OTIYUIECPP? Check your answers here: Word finder OTIYUIECPP. (Sponsored by WordFinder.Cafe)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1867Alaska is purchased from Russia for $7.2 million, about 2-cent/acre ($4.19/km²), by United States Secretary of State William H. Seward.
- 1910The Mississippi Legislature founds the University of Southern Mississippi.
- 1918Outburst of bloody March Events in Baku and other locations of Baku Governorate.
- 1939Detective Comics #27 is released, introducing Batman.
- 1945World War II: Soviet forces invade Austria and capture Vienna; Polish and Soviet forces liberate Danzig.
- 1965Vietnam War: A car bomb explodes in front of the United States Embassy, Saigon, killing 22 and wounding 183 others.
- 1972Vietnam War: The Easter Offensive begins after North Vietnamese forces cross into the Demilitarized Zone (DMZ) of South Vietnam.
- 1976The first Land Day protests are held in Israel/Palestine.
- 1979Airey Neave, a British Member of Parliament, is killed by a car bomb as he exits the Palace of Westminster. The Irish National Liberation Army claims responsibility.
- 2006The United Kingdom Terrorism Act 2006 becomes a law.
View the complete list of March 30 historical events.
Curious about this Piña Colada? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 3, 30, and 1921 reveal that your Life Path number is 1. It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Agnès Varda, Judith Malina, Mark Smith, Munro Chambers, Kix Brooks, Carl Weathers, Paula Reca, Hayley Hasselhoff, Irene Gorovaia, Haystacks Calhoun.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on March 30 is Aries ♈ (The Ram) – a cardinal sign with Fire as Western element. The ruling planet is Mars – the planet of war and ambition. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Rooster is the mythical animal and Metal is the Eastern element of a person born on March 30, 1921.
Aquamarine is the modern birthstone for the month of March while Jade is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Aries is bloodstone. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Wednesday’ is amethyst.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 30th March 1921 is Jonquil for affection.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on December 19, 1922. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +142. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on June 10, 1903. Your score is -126. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Austria approximately on 1825. Your profession was warrior, hunter, fisherman, executor of sacrifices.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You always liked to travel, to investigate, could have been detective or spy.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to conquer jealousy and anger in yourself and then in those, who will select you as their guide. You should understand that these weaknesses are caused by fear and self-regret.
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 73,982 baby girls. For the boys it’s John. This name was recorded 58,217 times in the year 1921. Any chance you are Mary or John? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man March 30” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about March 30, 1921. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 89th day of 1921
- Day of week: Wednesday
- Day of week birthstone: Amethyst
- Week index: 13th Wednesday of 1921
- Next same calendar year: 2022
- Day of week this year: Tuesday
- Day of week next year: Wednesday
- Day of week in 2023: Thursday
- Days until next birthday: 341 days
- Age on next birthday: 101 years old
- Days since birth: 36,549 days
- Days spent sleeping: 12,183 days
- Years spent sleeping: 33.36 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 1,237
- Next full moon: April 27 at 03:34:00 GMT – Tuesday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on December 6, 1952
- Age in dog years: 499 dog years old using a Saint Bernard breed
- Life path number and meaning: 1 – It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
- Western zodiac sign: Aries ♈ (The Ram)
- Western zodiac element: Fire
- Western zodiac sign quality: Cardinal
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Mars – the planet of war and ambition
- Western zodiac gemstone: Bloodstone
- Eastern zodiac animal: Rooster
- Eastern zodiac element: Metal
- Modern birthstone: Aquamarine
- Mystical birthstone: Jade (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Jonquil for affection
- Best compatible birthday: December 19, 1922 (+142)
- Worst compatible birthday: June 10, 1903 (-126)
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 73,982 babies
- Popular boy’s name: John – 58,217 babies
- Roman numerals: XXX.III.MCMXXI
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: June 17, 1983 – Jamal Mixon, American actor; October 8, 1955 – Lonnie Pitchford, American singer and guitarist (d. 1998); February 22, 1975 – Drew Barrymore, American actress, director, producer, and screenwriter.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,933