Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 30th of March 1959 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
March 30, 1959 was a Monday and it was the 89th day of the year 1959. The next time you can reuse your old 1959 calendar will be in 2026. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Thursday. Next year it will be Friday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 249 days left before your next birthday. You will be 59 years old when that day comes. There have been 21,301 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 721 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on August 7 at 18:13:00 GMT – Monday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get tips about your current relationship and how to improve it. Astrology reports to help you decide when to make yourself available for romantic or social activity. Get your love & romance reports or download free samples!
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1937Warren Beatty
- 1967Megumi Hayashibara
- 1968Celine Dion
- 1969Nuša Derenda
- 1973Adam Goldstein
- 1973Robin Coleman
- 1976Jessica Cauffiel
- 1980Fiona Gubelmann
- 1983Scott Moffatt
- 1992Enrique Gil
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for March 30.
Seriously, how much do you know yourself? Do you want to gain true understanding of the real you? It’s all about you! Your confidence, your nature, your career and you as a person. Get your personality profile reports or download free samples!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Mar 30.
- 1746Francisco Goya, Spanish-French painter and sculptor (d. 1828)
- 1844Paul Verlaine, French poet and educator (d. 1896)
- 1892Stefan Banach, Polish mathematician and academic (d. 1945)
- 1895Charlie Wilson, English footballer (d. 1971)
- 1941Bob Smith, American soldier and politician
- 1949Liza Frulla, Canadian talk show host and politician, 3rd Minister of Canadian Heritage
- 1960Laurie Graham, Canadian skier
- 1966Joey Castillo, American drummer and songwriter (Queens of the Stone Age, Eagles of Death Metal, Danzig, Sugartooth, and Zilch)
- 1971Mari Holden, American cyclist
- 1976Troels Lund Poulsen, Danish politician, Minister for Education of Denmark
View the complete list of famous birthdays for March 30.
What is in store for you this year? Let these forecasts and predictions help you succeed in life. Benefit from life changing events and know when they occur. Make everyday activities easier to handle. Get your Forecast Reports or download free samples!
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1282The people of Sicily rebel against the Angevin king Charles I, in what becomes known as the Sicilian Vespers.
- 1856The Treaty of Paris is signed, ending the Crimean War.
- 1863Danish prince Wilhelm Georg is chosen as King George of Greece.
- 1867Alaska is purchased from Russia for $7.2 million, about 2-cent/acre ($4.19/km²), by United States Secretary of State William H. Seward.
- 1910The Mississippi Legislature founds the University of Southern Mississippi.
- 1944Allied bombing raid on Nuremberg. Along the English eastern coast 795 aircraft are despatched, including 572 Lancasters, 214 Halifaxes and 9 Mosquitos. The bombers meet resistance at the coasts of Belgium and the Netherlands from German fighters. In total, 95 bombers are lost, making it the largest RAF Bomber Command loss of World War II.
- 1949A riot breaks out in Austurvöllur square in Reykjavík, when Iceland joins NATO.
- 1961The Single Convention on Narcotic Drugs is signed in New York City.
- 1965Vietnam War: A car bomb explodes in front of the United States Embassy, Saigon, killing 22 and wounding 183 others.
- 1981U.S. President Ronald Reagan is shot in the chest outside a Washington, D.C., hotel by John Hinckley, Jr. Another two people are wounded at the same time.
View the complete list of historical events for March 30.
Curious about this Choco Drizzle Stratus? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 3, 30 and 1959 reveal that your Life Path number is 3. It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Germán Legarreta, Ernie Hudson, Stephen Baldwin, Hans van Hemert, Esa Holopainen, Sigi Wimala, Grace Phipps, Donny Hathaway, Jackie Leven, Elli Kokkinou.
The zodiac sign of a person born on March 30 is Aries ♈. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Pig is the mythical animal and Earth is the element of a person born on March 30, 1959.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Aries horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly format.
Aquamarine is the modern birthstone for the month of March while Jade is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Aries is bloodstone. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Monday’ is pearl.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Venus by Frankie Avalon as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (March 30, 1959). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: May 3, 1933 – James Brown, American singer-songwriter, producer, and actor (The Famous Flames and The J.B.'s) (d. 2006); May 9, 1946 – Candice Bergen, American actress and producer; January 18, 1983 – Katie White, English singer-songwriter (The Ting Tings).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,115