Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 30th of March 1959 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
March 30, 1959 was a Monday and it was the 89th day of the year 1959. The next time you can reuse your old 1959 calendar will be in 2026. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Friday. Next year it will be Saturday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 66 days left before your next birthday. You will be 59 years old when that day comes. There have been 21,484 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 727 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on January 31 at 13:28:00 GMT – Wednesday.
If a dog named Bearbear - a Goldendoodle breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 315 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Bearbear will be 45 dog years old. From that point forward a large-sized dog like Bearbear will age 5-6 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1937Warren Beatty
- 1950Robbie Coltrane
- 1958Maurice LaMarche
- 1960Christoph M. Ohrt
- 1962MC Hammer
- 1969Nuša Derenda
- 1975Haluk Piyes
- 1978Simon Webbe
- 1998Janella Salvador
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for March 30.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Mar 30.
- 1892Johannes Pääsuke, Estonian photographer and director (d. 1918)
- 1921Tony Honoré, English lawyer and jurist
- 1930Alan Woods, Australian public servant (d. 1990)
- 1933George Morfogen, American actor and producer
- 1933Jean-Claude Brialy, French actor and director (d. 2007)
- 1938John Barnhill, American basketball player and coach (d. 2013)
- 1943Ken Forssi, American bass player (The Surfaris and Love) (d. 1998)
- 1955Margaret Fingerhut, English pianist and educator
- 1969Nuša Derenda, Slovenian singer
- 1990Ádám Simon, Hungarian footballer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for March 30.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 598Balkan Campaign: The Avars lift the siege at the Byzantine stronghold of Tomis. Their leader Bayan I retreats north of the Danube River after the Avaro-Slavic hordes are decimated by the plague.
- 1282The people of Sicily rebel against the Angevin king Charles I, in what becomes known as the Sicilian Vespers.
- 1815Joachim Murat issues the Rimini Proclamation which would later inspire Italian unification.
- 1855Origins of the American Civil War: “Border Ruffians” from Missouri invade Kansas and force election of a pro-slavery legislature.
- 1867Alaska is purchased from Russia for $7.2 million, about 2-cent/acre ($4.19/km²), by United States Secretary of State William H. Seward.
- 1910The Mississippi Legislature founds the University of Southern Mississippi.
- 1939Detective Comics #27 is released, introducing Batman.
- 1945World War II: Soviet forces invade Austria and capture Vienna; Polish and Soviet forces liberate Danzig.
- 1965Vietnam War: A car bomb explodes in front of the United States Embassy, Saigon, killing 22 and wounding 183 others.
- 1976The first Land Day protests are held in Israel/Palestine.
View the complete list of historical events for March 30.
Curious about this Grape? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 3, 30 and 1959 reveal that your Life Path number is 3. It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Lana Wachowski, Shecky Greene, Pedro Almodóvar, Manuel Ortega, Cris Judd, Björn Ulvaeus, Denis Leary, Marianna Efstratiou, Allan Sherman, Barry Jenner.
The zodiac sign of a person born on March 30 is Aries ♈. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Pig is the mythical animal and Earth is the element of a person born on March 30, 1959.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Aries horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Aquamarine is the modern birthstone for the month of March while Jade is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Aries is bloodstone. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Monday’ is pearl.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Venus by Frankie Avalon as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (March 30, 1959). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of USA North-Central approximately on 775. Your profession was map maker, astrologer, astronomer.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Artistic personality, always transforming ugly into beauty, gray into bright colors. You would find an opportunity of creative self-expression in any situation.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your main lesson in present – to develop magnanimity and feeling of brotherhood. Try to become less adhered to material property and learn to have only as many, as you may give back.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: April 17, 1987 – Jacqueline MacInnes Wood, Canadian actress and singer; April 24, 1968 – Aidan Gillen, Irish actor; August 18, 1961 – Glenn Plummer, American actor, producer, and screenwriter.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,206