Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 31st of March 1928 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 9 minutes. Enjoy!
March 31, 1928 was a Saturday and it was the 91st day of the year 1928. It was the 13th Saturday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1928 calendar will be in 2040. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Sunday. Next year it will be Tuesday and two years from now it will be Wednesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 316 days left before your next birthday. You will be 92 years old when that day comes. There have been 33,287 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 11,096 days or 30.38 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 1,128 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 17 at 08:32:00 GMT – Monday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on December 8, 1959.
If a dog named Ayaz - a West Highland White Terrier breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 384 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Ayaz will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Ayaz will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1891Victor Varconi
- 1922Richard Kiley
- 1945Myfanwy Talog
- 1957Marc McClure
- 1964Fez Whatley
- 1978Tony Yayo
- 1983Anthony Lewis
- 1983Noah "40" Shebib
- 1984Jack Antonoff
- 1989Benjamin Alves
View the complete list of March 31 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Mar 31.
- 1809Edward FitzGerald, English poet and translator (d. 1883)
- 1933Nichita Stănescu, Romanian poet (d. 1983)
- 1970Damon Herriman, Australian actor, director, producer, and screenwriter
- 1971Ewan McGregor, Scottish actor, singer, producer, and screenwriter
- 1974Benjamin Eicher, German director, producer, and screenwriter
- 1975Cameron Murray, Scottish rugby player
- 1975Prodromos Dreliozis, Greek basketball player
- 1986Romeo Filipović, German-Croatian footballer
- 1988Louis van der Westhuizen, Namibian cricketer
- 1989Nejc Vidmar, Slovenian footballer
View the complete list of March 31 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about the hidden secrets of your first name. Are there magical powers in your given name? Every name has a character and personality. Get smart with name meanings. Find out what your name means! (Sponsored link)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1889The Eiffel Tower is officially opened.
- 1909Serbia accepts Austrian control over Bosnia and Herzegovina.
- 1951Remington Rand delivers the first UNIVAC I computer to the United States Census Bureau.
- 1958In the Canadian federal election, the Progressive Conservatives, led by John Diefenbaker, win the largest percentage of seats in Canadian history, with 208 seats of 265.
- 1959The 14th Dalai Lama, crosses the border into India and is granted political asylum.
- 1970Explorer 1 re-enters the Earth’s atmosphere after 12 years in orbit.
- 1979The last British soldier leaves the Maltese Islands. Malta declares its Freedom Day (Jum il-Helsien).
- 1985The first WrestleMania, the biggest wrestling event from the WWE (then the WWF), takes place in Madison Square Garden in New York.
- 1986Six metropolitan county councils are abolished in England.
- 1994The journal Nature reports the finding in Ethiopia of the first complete Australopithecus afarensis skull.
View the complete list of March 31 historical events.
Curious about this Fabulous Yellow Sprinkle? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 3, 31, and 1928 reveal that your Life Path number is 9. It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Sayaka Isoyama, Damian O'Hare, Jonathan Torrens, Jack Lord, Sorrell Booke, Don Edwards, Dominique Pinon, Ivonne Orsini, Ray Condo, Leo de Berardinis.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on March 31 is Aries ♈ (The Ram) – a cardinal sign with Fire as Western element. The ruling planet is Mars – the planet of war and ambition. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Dragon is the mythical animal and Earth is the Eastern element of a person born on March 31, 1928.
Aquamarine is the modern birthstone for the month of March while Jade is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Aries is bloodstone. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 31st March 1928 is Jonquil for affection.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on April 15, 1932. You have a Love Match compatibility score of +182. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on May 8, 1941. Your incompatibility score is -149. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Western Russia approximately on 1125. Your profession was farmer, weaver, tailor.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Seeker of truth and wisdom. You could have seen your future lives. Others perceived you as an idealist illuminating path to the future.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You fulfill your lesson by helping old folks and children. You came to that life to learn to care about weak and helpless.
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 66,869 baby girls. For the boys it’s Robert. This name was recorded 60,696 times in the year 1928. Any chance you are Mary or Robert? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man March 31” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about March 31, 1928. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 91st day of 1928
- Day of week: Saturday
- Day of week birthstone: Turquoise
- Week index: 13th Saturday of 1928
- Next same calendar year: 2040
- Day of week this year: Sunday
- Day of week next year: Tuesday
- Day of week in 2021: Wednesday
- Days until next birthday: 316 days
- Age on next birthday: 92 years old
- Days since birth: 33,287 days
- Days spent sleeping: 11,096 days
- Years spent sleeping: 30.38 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 1,128
- Next full moon: June 17 at 08:32:00 GMT – Monday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on December 8, 1959
- Age in dog years: 384 dog years old using a West Highland White Terrier breed
- Life path number and meaning: 9 – It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
- Western zodiac sign: Aries ♈ (The Ram)
- Western zodiac element: Fire
- Western zodiac sign quality: Cardinal
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Mars – the planet of war and ambition
- Western zodiac gemstone: Bloodstone
- Eastern zodiac animal: Dragon
- Eastern zodiac element: Earth
- Modern birthstone: Aquamarine
- Mystical birthstone: Jade (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Jonquil for affection
- Best compatible birthday: April 15, 1932 (+182)
- Worst compatible birthday: May 8, 1941 (-149)
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 66,869 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Robert – 60,696 babies
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: March 3, 1966 – Tone Lōc, American rapper, producer, and actor; September 24, 1946 – Joe Greene, American football player, coach, and actor; May 15, 1937 – Trini Lopez, American singer, guitarist, and actor.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,815