Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 31st of March 1929 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
March 31, 1929 was a Sunday and it was the 90th day of the year 1929. It was the 13th Sunday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1929 calendar will be in 2030. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Wednesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 285 days left before your next birthday. You will be 93 years old when that day comes. There have been 33,683 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 11,228 days or 30.74 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 1,140 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 24 at 18:42:00 GMT – Thursday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on December 7, 1960.
If a dog named Wall-E - a Bracco Italiano breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 466 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Wall-E will be 45 dog years old. From that point forward a large-sized dog like Wall-E will age 5-6 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1924Charles Guggenheim
- 1938Michiko Nomura
- 1942Hugh McCracken
- 1944Mick Ralphs
- 1964Brad Slaight
- 1975Adam Green
- 1976Josh Saviano
- 1987The Child of Lov
- 1990Kylie Bisutti
View the complete list of March 31 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Mar 31.
- 1809Edward FitzGerald, English poet and translator (d. 1883)
- 1872Sergei Diaghilev, Russian ballet manager and critic, founded the Ballets Russes (d. 1929)
- 1938Arthur B. Rubinstein, American pianist, composer, and conductor (The Beepers)
- 1948Gustaaf Van Cauter, Belgian cyclist
- 1949Gilles Gilbert, Canadian ice hockey player
- 1961Howard Gordon, American screenwriter and producer
- 1971Ewan McGregor, Scottish actor, singer, producer, and screenwriter
- 1972Hristos Polihroniou, Greek hammer thrower
- 1976Anthony B, Jamaican singer and DJ
- 1983Nigel Plum, Australian rugby player
View the complete list of March 31 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Cassandra’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1717A sermon on “The Nature of the Kingdom of Christ” by Benjamin Hoadly, the Bishop of Bangor, provokes the Bangorian Controversy.
- 1774American Revolutionary War: The Kingdom of Great Britain orders the port of Boston, Massachusetts closed pursuant to the Boston Port Act.
- 1822The massacre of the population of the Greek island of Chios by soldiers of the Ottoman Empire following an attempted rebellion, depicted by the French artist Eugène Delacroix.
- 1906The Intercollegiate Athletic Association of the United States (later the National Collegiate Athletic Association) is established to set rules for college sports in the United States.
- 1918Daylight saving time goes into effect in the United States for the first time.
- 1918Massacre of ethnic Azerbaijanis is committed by allied armed groups of Armenian Revolutionary Federation and Bolsheviks. Nearly 12,000 Azerbaijani Muslims are killed.
- 1931An earthquake destroys Managua, Nicaragua, killing 2,000.
- 1951Remington Rand delivers the first UNIVAC I computer to the United States Census Bureau.
- 1986Six metropolitan county councils are abolished in England.
- 2004Iraq War in Anbar Province: In Fallujah, Iraq, four American private military contractors working for Blackwater USA, are killed after being ambushed.
View the complete list of March 31 historical events.
Curious about this Mangosteen Sprinkle? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 3, 31, and 1929 reveal that your Life Path number is 1. It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Hugh Paddick, Cormac Battle, Maya Angelou, Munro Chambers, Mary Lynn Rajskub, Steven R. McQueen, Michiko Nomura, Finn Carter, Rose McDowall, František Zvarík.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on March 31 is Aries ♈ (The Ram) – a cardinal sign with Fire as Western element. The ruling planet is Mars – the planet of war and ambition. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Snake is the mythical animal and Earth is the Eastern element of a person born on March 31, 1929.
Aquamarine is the modern birthstone for the month of March while Jade is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Aries is bloodstone. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Sunday’ is topaz.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 31st March 1929 is Jonquil for affection.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on July 19, 1935. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +193. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on September 14, 1901. Your score is -165. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Labrador approximately on 1000. Your profession was builder of roads, bridges, docks.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Revolutionary type. You inspired changes in any sphere — politics, business, religion, housekeeping. Could be a leader.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You are bound to learn to understand other people and to meet all life difficulties with joyful heart. You should help others, bringing them spirit of joy.
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 63,510 baby girls. For the boys it’s Robert. This name was recorded 59,796 times in the year 1929. Any chance you are Mary or Robert? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man March 31” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about March 31, 1929. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 90th day of 1929
- Day of week: Sunday
- Day of week birthstone: Topaz
- Week index: 13th Sunday of 1929
- Next same calendar year: 2030
- Day of week this year: Wednesday
- Day of week next year: Thursday
- Day of week in 2023: Friday
- Days until next birthday: 285 days
- Age on next birthday: 93 years old
- Days since birth: 33,683 days
- Days spent sleeping: 11,228 days
- Years spent sleeping: 30.74 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 1,140
- Next full moon: June 24 at 18:42:00 GMT – Thursday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on December 7, 1960
- Age in dog years: 466 dog years old using a Bracco Italiano breed
- Life path number and meaning: 1 – It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
- Western zodiac sign: Aries ♈ (The Ram)
- Western zodiac element: Fire
- Western zodiac sign quality: Cardinal
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Mars – the planet of war and ambition
- Western zodiac gemstone: Bloodstone
- Eastern zodiac animal: Snake
- Eastern zodiac element: Earth
- Modern birthstone: Aquamarine
- Mystical birthstone: Jade (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Jonquil for affection
- Best compatible birthday: July 19, 1935 (+193)
- Worst compatible birthday: September 14, 1901 (-165)
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 63,510 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Robert – 59,796 babies
- Roman numerals: XXXI.III.MCMXXIX
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: August 16, 1946 – Lesley Ann Warren, American actress and singer; June 18, 1910 – Ray McKinley, American singer, drummer, and bandleader (Glenn Miller Orchestra) (d. 1995); May 25, 1944 – John Bunnell, American police officer, television host, and actor.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,900