Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 31st of March 1932 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
March 31, 1932 was a Thursday and it was the 91st day of the year 1932. It was the 13th Thursday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1932 calendar will be in 2044. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Wednesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 31 days left before your next birthday. You will be 89 years old when that day comes. There have been 32,476 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 10,825 days or 29.64 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 1,100 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on March 28 at 18:50:00 GMT – Sunday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on December 8, 1963.
If a dog named Emzara - a Airedale Terrier breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 416 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Emzara will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Emzara will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1891Victor Varconi
- 1934John D. Loudermilk
- 1937Willem Duyn
- 1938Michiko Nomura
- 1939Israel Horovitz
- 1943Christopher Walken
- 1945Valerie Curtin
- 1951Lena Söderberg
- 1982Lennon Murphy
- 1987The Child of Lov
View the complete list of March 31 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Mar 31.
- 1884Adriaan van Maanen, Dutch-American astronomer and academic (d. 1946)
- 1906Sin-Itiro Tomonaga, Japanese physicist and academic, Nobel Prize laureate (d. 1979)
- 1916John H. Wood, Jr., American lawyer and judge (d. 1979)
- 1934Shirley Jones, American actress and singer
- 1936Marge Piercy, American author and poet
- 1948Gary Doer, Canadian politician and diplomat, 20th Premier of Manitoba
- 1966Nick Firestone, American race car driver
- 1985Kory Sheets, American football player
- 1987The Child of Lov, Belgian-Dutch singer (d. 2013)
- 1987Winston Venable, American football player
View the complete list of March 31 famous birthdays.
Did you know that coffee and word games are an excellent combination to sharpen your vocabulary? Let’s give it a quick spin. Within 30 seconds, how many words can you think of from these letters BFAEWVOAEVR? Check your answers here: Word search BFAEWVOAEVR. (Sponsored by WordFinder.Cafe)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1492Queen Isabella of Castille issues the Alhambra Decree, ordering her 150,000 Jewish and Muslim subjects to convert to Christianity or face expulsion.
- 1910Six North Staffordshire Pottery towns federate to form modern Stoke-on-Trent.
- 1917The United States takes possession of the Danish West Indies after paying $25 million to Denmark, and renames the territory the United States Virgin Islands.
- 1931TWA Flight 599 crashes near Bazaar, Kansas, killing eight, including University of Notre Dame head football coach Knute Rockne.
- 1949The Dominion of Newfoundland joins the Canadian Confederation and becomes the 10th Province of Canada.
- 1966The Soviet Union launches Luna 10 which later becomes the first space probe to enter orbit around the Moon.
- 1979The last British soldier leaves the Maltese Islands. Malta declares its Freedom Day (Jum il-Helsien).
- 1980The Chicago, Rock Island and Pacific Railroad operates its final train after being ordered to liquidate its assets because of bankruptcy and debts owed to creditors.
- 1986Six metropolitan county councils are abolished in England.
- 1990Approximately 200,000 protestors take to the streets of London to protest against the newly introduced Poll Tax.
View the complete list of March 31 historical events.
Curious about this Purple Bubble Ball? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 3, 31, and 1932 reveal that your Life Path number is 4. It represents growth, building and foundation. You are practical, down to earth with strong ideas about right and wrong.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Pinkan Mambo, Dan Dailey, Kathy Hilton, Daniel Cudmore, Annette Crosbie, Bill Bixby, Tyler James Williams, Mario Lopez, Juicy J, Rah Digga.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on March 31 is Aries ♈ (The Ram) – a cardinal sign with Fire as Western element. The ruling planet is Mars – the planet of war and ambition. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Monkey is the mythical animal and Water is the Eastern element of a person born on March 31, 1932.
Aquamarine is the modern birthstone for the month of March while Jade is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Aries is bloodstone. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 31st March 1932 is Jonquil for affection.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on June 5, 1936. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +144. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on October 24, 1910. Your score is -195. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Oceania approximately on 875. Your profession was teacher, mathematician, geologist.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You’re always involved with all new things. You have always loved changes, especially in art, music, cooking.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to learn discretion and reason and then teach others to do that. Your life will be happier, when you help those who lack reasoning.
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 59,872 baby girls. For the boys it’s Robert. This name was recorded 59,262 times in the year 1932. Any chance you are Mary or Robert? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man March 31” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about March 31, 1932. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 91st day of 1932
- Day of week: Thursday
- Day of week birthstone: Sapphire
- Week index: 13th Thursday of 1932
- Next same calendar year: 2044
- Day of week this year: Wednesday
- Day of week next year: Thursday
- Day of week in 2023: Friday
- Days until next birthday: 31 days
- Age on next birthday: 89 years old
- Days since birth: 32,476 days
- Days spent sleeping: 10,825 days
- Years spent sleeping: 29.64 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 1,100
- Next full moon: March 28 at 18:50:00 GMT – Sunday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on December 8, 1963
- Age in dog years: 416 dog years old using a Airedale Terrier breed
- Life path number and meaning: 4 – It represents growth, building and foundation. You are practical, down to earth with strong ideas about right and wrong.
- Western zodiac sign: Aries ♈ (The Ram)
- Western zodiac element: Fire
- Western zodiac sign quality: Cardinal
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Mars – the planet of war and ambition
- Western zodiac gemstone: Bloodstone
- Eastern zodiac animal: Monkey
- Eastern zodiac element: Water
- Modern birthstone: Aquamarine
- Mystical birthstone: Jade (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Jonquil for affection
- Best compatible birthday: June 5, 1936 (+144)
- Worst compatible birthday: October 24, 1910 (-195)
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 59,872 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Robert – 59,262 babies
- Roman numerals: XXXI.III.MCMXXXII
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: January 2, 1952 – Wendy Phillips, American actress; September 11, 1948 – John Martyn, English-Scottish singer-songwriter and guitarist (d. 2009); November 23, 1949 – Sandra Stevens, English singer (Brotherhood of Man).
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,936