Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 31st of March 1940 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 9 minutes. Enjoy!
March 31, 1940 was a Sunday and it was the 91st day of the year 1940. It was the 13th Sunday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1940 calendar will be in 2024. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Wednesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 342 days left before your next birthday. You will be 82 years old when that day comes. There have been 29,608 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 9,869 days or 27.02 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 1,002 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on April 27 at 03:34:00 GMT – Tuesday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on December 8, 1971.
If a dog named Clipper - a Rhodesian Ridgeback breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 419 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Clipper will be 45 dog years old. From that point forward a large-sized dog like Clipper will age 5-6 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1891Victor Varconi
- 1924Charles Guggenheim
- 1935Herb Alpert
- 1937Willem Duyn
- 1942Hugh McCracken
- 1975Adam Green
- 1976Josh Saviano
- 1982Lennon Murphy
- 1990Kylie Bisutti
- 1999Chae Sang-woo
View the complete list of March 31 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Mar 31.
- 1890Ben Adams, American jumper (d. 1961)
- 1929Bert Fields, American lawyer and author
- 1935Herb Alpert, American singer-songwriter, trumpet player, and producer
- 1938Sheila Dikshit, Indian politician, 22nd Governor of Kerala
- 1938Tõnno Lepmets, Estonian basketball player (d. 2005)
- 1939Zviad Gamsakhurdia, Georgian anthropologist and politician, 1st President of Georgia (d. 1993)
- 1949Bert Massie, English activist
- 1964Paul Wong, Hong Kong singer-songwriter, guitarist, and actor (Beyond)
- 1984Ed Williamson, English rugby player
- 1991Nichaon Jindapon, Thai badminton player
View the complete list of March 31 famous birthdays.
Did you know that coffee and word games are an excellent combination to sharpen your vocabulary? Let’s give it a quick spin. Within 30 seconds, how many words can you think of from these letters COPUVHUOX? Check your answers here: Unscramble words COPUVHUOX. (Sponsored by WordFinder.Cafe)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 627Battle of the Trench: Muhammad undergoes a 14-day siege at Medina (Saudi Arabia) by Meccan forces under Abu Sufyan.
- 1561The city of San Cristóbal, Táchira is founded.
- 1866The Spanish Navy bombs the harbor of Valparaíso, Chile.
- 1877The family with samurai antecedents that responded to the Saigō army in Ōita Nakatsu, rebels.
- 1899Malolos, capital of the First Philippine Republic, was captured by American forces.
- 1906The Intercollegiate Athletic Association of the United States (later the National Collegiate Athletic Association) is established to set rules for college sports in the United States.
- 1942World War II: Japanese forces invade Christmas Island, then a British possession.
- 1945World War II: A defecting German pilot delivers a Messerschmitt Me 262A-1, the world’s first operational jet-powered fighter aircraft, to the Americans, the first to fall into Allied hands.
- 1970Explorer 1 re-enters the Earth’s atmosphere after 12 years in orbit.
- 1992The USS Missouri, the last active United States Navy battleship, is decommissioned in Long Beach, California.
View the complete list of March 31 historical events.
Curious about this Pink Pomelo Crunch? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 3, 31, and 1940 reveal that your Life Path number is 3. It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Silvi Vrait, Joanna Shimkus, Cécilia Rodhe, Lambros Konstantaras, Leslie Sarony, Joe Zaso, Clifton Collins, Jr., Takeshi Ueda, Janeane Garofalo, John Abraham.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on March 31 is Aries ♈ (The Ram) – a cardinal sign with Fire as Western element. The ruling planet is Mars – the planet of war and ambition. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Dragon is the mythical animal and Metal is the Eastern element of a person born on March 31, 1940.
Aquamarine is the modern birthstone for the month of March while Jade is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Aries is bloodstone. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Sunday’ is topaz.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 31st March 1940 is Jonquil for affection.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on January 9, 1940. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +138. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on November 7, 1955. Your score is -136. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of USA North-West approximately on 1250. Your profession was trainer, holder of the fine animals, birds, insects.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You are a person with huge energy, good in planning and supervising. If you were just garbage-man, you were chief garbage-man.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You are bound to learn to understand other people and to meet all life difficulties with joyful heart. You should help others, bringing them spirit of joy.
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 56,201 baby girls. For the boys it’s James. This name was recorded 62,471 times in the year 1940. Any chance you are Mary or James? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man March 31” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about March 31, 1940. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 91st day of 1940
- Day of week: Sunday
- Day of week birthstone: Topaz
- Week index: 13th Sunday of 1940
- Next same calendar year: 2024
- Day of week this year: Wednesday
- Day of week next year: Thursday
- Day of week in 2023: Friday
- Days until next birthday: 342 days
- Age on next birthday: 82 years old
- Days since birth: 29,608 days
- Days spent sleeping: 9,869 days
- Years spent sleeping: 27.02 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 1,002
- Next full moon: April 27 at 03:34:00 GMT – Tuesday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on December 8, 1971
- Age in dog years: 419 dog years old using a Rhodesian Ridgeback breed
- Life path number and meaning: 3 – It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
- Western zodiac sign: Aries ♈ (The Ram)
- Western zodiac element: Fire
- Western zodiac sign quality: Cardinal
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Mars – the planet of war and ambition
- Western zodiac gemstone: Bloodstone
- Eastern zodiac animal: Dragon
- Eastern zodiac element: Metal
- Modern birthstone: Aquamarine
- Mystical birthstone: Jade (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Jonquil for affection
- Best compatible birthday: January 9, 1940 (+138)
- Worst compatible birthday: November 7, 1955 (-136)
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 56,201 babies
- Popular boy’s name: James – 62,471 babies
- Roman numerals: XXXI.III.MCMXL
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: March 26, 1960 – Jennifer Grey, American actress; September 9, 1960 – Hugh Grant, English actor and producer; November 5, 1976 – Jeff Klein, American singer-songwriter and guitarist (My Jerusalem, The Twilight Singers, and The Gutter Twins).
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,865