Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 4th of March 1961 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
March 4, 1961 was a Saturday and it was the 63rd day of the year 1961. The next time you can reuse your old 1961 calendar will be in 2017. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Saturday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 253 days left before your next birthday. You will be 57 years old when that day comes. There have been 20,566 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 696 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on July 9 at 04:09:00 GMT – Sunday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1903Dorothy Mackaill
- 1907Edgar Barrier
- 1929Elaine Shore
- 1948Brian Cummings
- 1965Stacy Edwards
- 1979Mark Anthony Parrish
- 1983Jessica Heap
- 1986Park Min-young
- 1988Josh Bowman
- 1993Jenna Boyd
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for March 4.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Mar 4.
- 1826John Buford, American general (d. 1863)
- 1865Eduard Vilde, Estonian author and diplomat (d. 1933)
- 1912Carl Marzani, Italian-American activist and publisher (d. 1994)
- 1923Russell Freeburg, American journalist and author
- 1939Keith Skues, English radio host
- 1946Harvey Goldsmith, English businessman
- 1953Nicholas Campion, English astrologer and historian
- 1965Paul W. S. Anderson, English director, producer, and screenwriter
- 1975Antti Aalto, Finnish ice hockey player
- 1992Daniel Lloyd, English race car driver
View the complete list of famous birthdays for March 4.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1814Americans defeat British forces at the Battle of Longwoods between London, Ontario and Thamesville, near present-day Wardsville, Ontario.
- 1865The third and final national flag of the Confederate States of America is adopted by the Confederate Congress.
- 1917Jeannette Rankin of Montana becomes the first female member of the United States House of Representatives.
- 1941World War II: The United Kingdom launches Operation Claymore on the Lofoten Islands; the first large scale British Commando raid.
- 1945Lapland War: Finland declares war on Nazi Germany.
- 1960The French freighter La Coubre explodes in Havana, Cuba killing 100.
- 1977The 1977 Vrancea earthquake in eastern and southern Europe kills more than 1,500, mostly in the seriously damaged city of Bucharest, Romania.
- 1996A derailed train in Weyauwega, Wisconsin, US, causes the emergency evacuation of 2,300 people for 16 days.
- 1998Gay rights: Oncale v. Sundowner Offshore Services, Inc.: The Supreme Court of the United States rules that federal laws banning on-the-job sexual harassment also apply when both parties are the same sex.
- 2001Hintze Ribeiro disaster: A bridge collapses in northern Portugal, killing up to 70 people.
View the complete list of historical events for March 4.
Curious about this Golden Jelly Star? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 3, 4 and 1961 reveal that your Life Path number is 6. It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Missy Peregrym, Barbara Barrie, Sondra Locke, Ben Gibbard, Ruby Lin, Yumi Adachi, Jake Miller, Tamannaah, Suzanne Westenhoefer, Danny Hoch.
The zodiac sign of a person born on March 4 is Pisces ♓. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Ox is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on March 4, 1961.
Aquamarine is the modern birthstone for the month of March while Jade is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Pisces is amethyst. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Pony Time by Chubby Checker as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (March 6, 1961). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: February 8, 1944 – Roger Lloyd-Pack, English actor (d. 2014); April 15, 1974 – Danny Pino, American actor and screenwriter; November 19, 2002 – Gaia Cauchi, Maltese singer.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 924