Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 6th of March 1937 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
March 6, 1937 was a Saturday and it was the 65th day of the year 1937. It was the 10th Saturday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1937 calendar will be in 2021. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Wednesday. Next year it will be Friday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 348 days left before your next birthday. You will be 83 years old when that day comes. There have been 29,968 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 9,989 days or 27.35 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 1,015 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on April 19 at 11:14:00 GMT – Friday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on November 12, 1968.
If a dog named Tartufo - a Kuvasz breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 423 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Tartufo will be 45 dog years old. From that point forward a large-sized dog like Tartufo will age 5-6 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1926Andrzej Wajda
- 1931Hal Needham
- 1947Judy Loe
- 1948Anna Maria Horsford
- 1963Suzanne Crough
- 1966Alan Davies
- 1977Bubba Sparxxx
- 1986Eli Marienthal
- 1990Park Choa
- 1991Lex Luger
View the complete list of March 6 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Mar 6.
- 1834George du Maurier, French-English author and illustrator (d. 1896)
- 1914Kirill Kondrashin, Russian conductor (d. 1981)
- 1920Olive Dickason, Canadian journalist and historian (d. 2011)
- 1938Keishu Tanaka, Japanese politician, 17th Japanese Minister of Justice
- 1968Michael Romeo, American guitarist and songwriter (Symphony X)
- 1968Moira Kelly, American actress and director
- 1969Andrea Elson, American actress
- 1970Chris Broderick, American guitarist and songwriter (Megadeth and Jag Panzer)
- 1971Darrick Martin, American basketball player and coach
- 1978Lara Cox, Australian actress
View the complete list of March 6 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about the hidden secrets of your first name. Are there magical powers in your given name? Every name has a character and personality. Get smart with name meanings. Find out what your name means! (Sponsored link)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1454Thirteen Years’ War: Delegates of the Prussian Confederation pledge allegiance to King Casimir IV of Poland who agrees to commit his forces in aiding the Confederation’s struggle for independence from the Teutonic Knights.
- 1836Texas Revolution: Battle of the Alamo – After a thirteen-day siege by an army of 3,000 Mexican troops, the 187 Texas volunteers, including frontiersman Davy Crockett and colonel Jim Bowie, defending the Alamo are killed and the fort is captured.
- 1857The Supreme Court of the United States rules in the Dred Scott v. Sandford case.
- 1869Dmitri Mendeleev presents the first periodic table to the Russian Chemical Society.
- 1930International Unemployment Day demonstrations globally initiated by the Comintern
- 1943Norman Rockwell published Freedom from Want in the The Saturday Evening Post with a matching essay by Carlos Bulosan as part of the Four Freedoms series.
- 1945World War II: Cologne is captured by American Troops.
- 1975For the first time the Zapruder film of the assassination of John F. Kennedy is shown in motion to a national TV audience by Robert J. Groden and Dick Gregory.
- 1981After 19 years of presenting the CBS Evening News, Walter Cronkite signs off for the last time.
- 1992The Michelangelo computer virus begins to affect computers.
View the complete list of March 6 historical events.
Curious about this Choco Choco Sour Ball? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 3, 6, and 1937 reveal that your Life Path number is 11. It is a master number that represents intuition, idealism and invention. You have the potential to be a source of inspiration and illumination for people.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Ray Stark, Haruka Shimazaki, Irene Hervey, Keegan Allen, Joseph Gordon-Levitt, Cabral Ibacka, Song Seung-heon, Dawn Steel, Azusa Watanabe, Bill Maynard.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on March 6 is Pisces ♓ (The Fish) – a mutable sign with Water as Western element. The ruling planet is Neptune – the planet of dreams and imagination. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Ox is the mythical animal and Fire is the Eastern element of a person born on March 6, 1937.
Aquamarine is the modern birthstone for the month of March while Jade is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Pisces is amethyst. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 6th March 1937 is Jonquil for affection.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on March 18, 1955. You have a Love Match compatibility score of +141. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on October 27, 1941. Your incompatibility score is -124. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man March 6” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of North of Latin America approximately on 1825. Your profession was warrior, hunter, fisherman, executor of sacrifices.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You were sane, practical person, materialist with no spiritual consciousness. Your simple wisdom helped the weak and the poor.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You should develop your talent for love, happiness and enthusiasm and to distribute these feelings to all people.
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 55,642 baby girls. For the boys it’s Robert. This name was recorded 61,829 times in the year 1937. Any chance you are Mary or Robert? (Source: ssa.gov)
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about March 6, 1937. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 65th day of 1937
- Day of week: Saturday
- Day of week birthstone: Turquoise
- Week index: 10th Saturday of 1937
- Next same calendar year: 2021
- Day of week this year: Wednesday
- Day of week next year: Friday
- Day of week in 2021: Saturday
- Days until next birthday: 348 days
- Age on next birthday: 83 years old
- Days since birth: 29,968 days
- Days spent sleeping: 9,989 days
- Years spent sleeping: 27.35 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 1,015
- Next full moon: April 19 at 11:14:00 GMT – Friday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on November 12, 1968
- Age in dog years: 423 dog years old using a Kuvasz breed
- Life path number and meaning: 11 – It is a master number that represents intuition, idealism and invention. You have the potential to be a source of inspiration and illumination for people.
- Western zodiac sign: Pisces ♓ (The Fish)
- Western zodiac element: Water
- Western zodiac sign quality: Mutable
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Neptune – the planet of dreams and imagination
- Western zodiac gemstone: Amethyst
- Eastern zodiac animal: Ox
- Eastern zodiac element: Fire
- Modern birthstone: Aquamarine
- Mystical birthstone: Jade (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Jonquil for affection
- Best compatible birthday: March 18, 1955 (+141)
- Worst compatible birthday: October 27, 1941 (-124)
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 55,642 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Robert – 61,829 babies
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: November 28, 1979 – Chamillionaire, American rapper, producer, and actor (The Color Changin' Click); May 31, 1976 – Colin Farrell, Irish actor; December 20, 1975 – Jaydy Michel, Mexican model and actress.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,941