Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 6th of March 1946 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 9 minutes. Enjoy!
March 6, 1946 was a Wednesday and it was the 65th day of the year 1946. It was the 10th Wednesday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1946 calendar will be in 2030. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Saturday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 363 days left before your next birthday. You will be 76 years old when that day comes. There have been 27,396 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 9,132 days or 25.00 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 928 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on March 28 at 18:50:00 GMT – Sunday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on November 12, 1977.
If a dog named Alexarose - a German Shepherd Dog breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 393 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Alexarose will be 45 dog years old. From that point forward a large-sized dog like Alexarose will age 5-6 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1913Louise Latimer
- 1927William J. Bell
- 1931Hal Needham
- 1946Martin Kove
- 1953Jay Ilagan
- 1966Alan Davies
- 1968Moira Kelly
- 1978Lara Cox
- 1986Eli Marienthal
- 1990Park Choa
View the complete list of March 6 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Mar 6.
- 1779Antoine-Henri Jomini, French general (d. 1869)
- 1870Oscar Straus, Viennese composer and conductor (d. 1954)
- 1926Alan Greenspan, American economist and politician
- 1939Adam Osborne, Thai-Indian engineer and businessman, founded the Osborne Computer Corporation (d. 2003)
- 1946Richard Noble, Scottish race car driver and businessman
- 1948Anna Maria Horsford, American actress, director, and producer
- 1964Madonna Wayne Gacy, American keyboard player (Marilyn Manson)
- 1977Bubba Sparxxx, American rapper
- 1979Érik Bédard, Canadian baseball player
- 1980Emílson Cribari, Brazilian footballer
View the complete list of March 6 famous birthdays.
Did you know that coffee and word games are an excellent combination to sharpen your vocabulary? Let’s give it a quick spin. Within 30 seconds, how many words can you think of from these letters MIUZBUH? Check your answers here: Unscramble words MIUZBUH. (Sponsored by WordFinder.Cafe)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 12 BCThe Roman Emperor Augustus is named Pontifex Maximus, incorporating the position into that of the Emperor.
- 961Byzantine conquest of Chandax by Nikephoros Phokas, end of the Emirate of Crete
- 1665The first joint Secretary of the Royal Society, Henry Oldenburg, publishes the first issue of Philosophical Transactions of the Royal Society
- 1834York, Upper Canada is incorporated as Toronto.
- 1899Bayer registers “Aspirin” as a trademark.
- 1943Norman Rockwell published Freedom from Want in the The Saturday Evening Post with a matching essay by Carlos Bulosan as part of the Four Freedoms series.
- 1957Ghana becomes the first Sub-Saharan country to gain independence from the British
- 1964Constantine II becomes King of Greece.
- 1970An explosion at the Weather Underground safe house in Greenwich Village kills three.
- 1987The British ferry MS Herald of Free Enterprise capsizes in about 90 seconds killing 193.
View the complete list of March 6 historical events.
Curious about this Aqua Swirl? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 3, 6, and 1946 reveal that your Life Path number is 11. It is a master number that represents intuition, idealism and invention. You have the potential to be a source of inspiration and illumination for people.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Daliah Lavi, Larissa Riquelme, Butterfly McQueen, Pops Staples, Mary-Anne Fahey, Mady Rahl, Gloria Diaz, Rachael Bella, Julie-Marie Parmentier, Celia Cruz.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on March 6 is Pisces ♓ (The Fish) – a mutable sign with Water as Western element. The ruling planet is Neptune – the planet of dreams and imagination. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Dog is the mythical animal and Fire is the Eastern element of a person born on March 6, 1946.
Aquamarine is the modern birthstone for the month of March while Jade is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Pisces is amethyst. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Wednesday’ is amethyst.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 6th March 1946 is Jonquil for affection.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on April 28, 1926. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +137. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on April 9, 1969. Your score is -150. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Southern China approximately on 1000. Your profession was builder of roads, bridges, docks.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Revolutionary type. You inspired changes in any sphere — politics, business, religion, housekeeping. Could be a leader.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You are bound to solve problems regarding pollution of environment, recycling, misuse of raw materials, elimination of radioactivity by all means including psychological methods.
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 67,468 baby girls. For the boys it’s James. This name was recorded 87,431 times in the year 1946. Any chance you are Mary or James? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man March 6” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about March 6, 1946. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 65th day of 1946
- Day of week: Wednesday
- Day of week birthstone: Amethyst
- Week index: 10th Wednesday of 1946
- Next same calendar year: 2030
- Day of week this year: Saturday
- Day of week next year: Sunday
- Day of week in 2023: Monday
- Days until next birthday: 363 days
- Age on next birthday: 76 years old
- Days since birth: 27,396 days
- Days spent sleeping: 9,132 days
- Years spent sleeping: 25.00 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 928
- Next full moon: March 28 at 18:50:00 GMT – Sunday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on November 12, 1977
- Age in dog years: 393 dog years old using a German Shepherd Dog breed
- Life path number and meaning: 11 – It is a master number that represents intuition, idealism and invention. You have the potential to be a source of inspiration and illumination for people.
- Western zodiac sign: Pisces ♓ (The Fish)
- Western zodiac element: Water
- Western zodiac sign quality: Mutable
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Neptune – the planet of dreams and imagination
- Western zodiac gemstone: Amethyst
- Eastern zodiac animal: Dog
- Eastern zodiac element: Fire
- Modern birthstone: Aquamarine
- Mystical birthstone: Jade (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Jonquil for affection
- Best compatible birthday: April 28, 1926 (+137)
- Worst compatible birthday: April 9, 1969 (-150)
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 67,468 babies
- Popular boy’s name: James – 87,431 babies
- Roman numerals: VI.III.MCMXLVI
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: March 31, 1945 – Gabe Kaplan, American actor, screenwriter, and poker player; July 14, 1989 – Sean Flynn, American actor; December 22, 1993 – Ali Lohan, American actress and singer.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,836