Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 6th of March 1953 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 9 minutes. Enjoy!
March 6, 1953 was a Friday and it was the 65th day of the year 1953. It was the 10th Friday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1953 calendar will be in 2026. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Tuesday. Next year it will be Wednesday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 107 days left before your next birthday. You will be 66 years old when that day comes. There have been 23,999 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 8,000 days or 21.90 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 812 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on November 23 at 05:41:00 GMT – Friday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on November 12, 1984.
If a dog named Kiara - a Gordon Setter breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 312 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Kiara will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Kiara will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1882Guy Kibbee
- 1927William J. Bell
- 1931Hal Needham
- 1947Kiki Dee
- 1948Stephen Schwartz
- 1973Trent Willmon
- 1974Guy Garvey
- 1979Rufus Hound
- 1992Momoko Tsugunaga
- 1993Misaki Momose
View the complete list of March 6 celebrity birthdays.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Mar 6.
- 1872Ben Harney, American pianist and composer (d. 1938)
- 1886Jam Handy, American swimmer and water polo player (d. 1983)
- 1911George Webb, English actor (d. 1998)
- 1921Leo Bretholz, Austrian-American holocaust survivor and author (d. 2014)
- 1939Cookie Rojas, Cuban-American baseball player, coach, and manager
- 1941Marilyn Strathern, Welsh anthropologist and academic
- 1967Julio Bocca, Argentinian ballet dancer and director
- 1977Edna Stern, Belgian-Israeli pianist and educator
- 1984Eskil Pedersen, Norwegian politician
- 1989Agnieszka Radwańska, Polish tennis player
View the complete list of March 6 famous birthdays.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 845Execution of the 42 Martyrs of Amorium at Samarra
- 1834York, Upper Canada is incorporated as Toronto.
- 1857The Supreme Court of the United States rules in the Dred Scott v. Sandford case.
- 1921Portuguese Communist Party is founded as the Portuguese Section of the Communist International.
- 1943Norman Rockwell published Freedom from Want in the The Saturday Evening Post with a matching essay by Carlos Bulosan as part of the Four Freedoms series.
- 1970An explosion at the Weather Underground safe house in Greenwich Village kills three.
- 1983The first United States Football League game is played.
- 1987The British ferry MS Herald of Free Enterprise capsizes in about 90 seconds killing 193.
- 1988Three Provisional Irish Republican Army volunteers are killed by Special Air Service on the territory of Gibraltar in the conclusion of Operation Flavius.
- 1992The Michelangelo computer virus begins to affect computers.
View the complete list of March 6 historical events.
Curious about this Imperial Pink Mint? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 3, 6, and 1953 reveal that your Life Path number is 9. It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Barry Humphries, Steve Harris, Nana Patekar, Helena Bergström, Madge Hindle, Rich Franklin, Mia Zapata, George Kooymans, Linda Evangelista, Linda Ballantyne.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on March 6 is Pisces ♓ (The Fish) – a mutable sign with Water as Western element. The ruling planet is Neptune – the planet of dreams and imagination. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Snake is the mythical animal and Water is the Eastern element of a person born on March 6, 1953.
Get your daily Pisces horoscope for free. Make today a great day for love and romance. Get a boost from the stars and find out what they have to say about you. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and yearly forecasts. Discover some hidden personality you did not know about yourself.
Aquamarine is the modern birthstone for the month of March while Jade is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Pisces is amethyst. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Friday’ is emerald.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 6th March 1953 is Jonquil for affection.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on December 12, 1926. You have a Love Match compatibility score of +199. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on September 30, 1949. Your incompatibility score is -142. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 2,682,053,389. (U.S. Census Bureau)
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Ukraine approximately on 775. Your profession was map maker, astrologer, astronomer.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Timid, constrained, quiet person. You had creative talents, waited until that life to be liberated. Sometimes environment considered you strange.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: It always seemed to you, that your perceptions of the world are somewhat different. Your lesson – to trust your intuition as your best guide in present life.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 97,861,773 babies were born throughout the world in the year 1953. The estimated number of babies born on 6th March 1953 is 268,114. That’s equivalent to 186 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 64,372 baby girls. For the boys it’s Robert. This name was recorded 86,195 times in the year 1953. Any chance you are Mary or Robert? (Source: ssa.gov)
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about March 6, 1953. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 65th day of 1953
- Day of week: Friday
- Day of week birthstone: Emerald
- Week index: 10th Friday of 1953
- Next same calendar year: 2026
- Day of week this year: Tuesday
- Day of week next year: Wednesday
- Day of week in 2020: Friday
- Days until next birthday: 107 days
- Age on next birthday: 66 years old
- Days since birth: 23,999 days
- Days spent sleeping: 8,000 days
- Years spent sleeping: 21.90 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 812
- Next full moon: November 23 at 05:41:00 GMT – Friday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on November 12, 1984
- Age in dog years: 312 dog years old using a Gordon Setter breed
- Life path number and meaning: 9 – It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
- Western zodiac sign: Pisces ♓ (The Fish)
- Western zodiac element: Water
- Western zodiac sign quality: Mutable
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Neptune – the planet of dreams and imagination
- Western zodiac gemstone: Amethyst
- Eastern zodiac animal: Snake
- Eastern zodiac element: Water
- Modern birthstone: Aquamarine
- Mystical birthstone: Jade (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Jonquil for affection
- Best compatible birthday: December 12, 1926 (+199)
- Worst compatible birthday: September 30, 1949 (-142)
- 1953 world population: 2,682,053,389
- Babies born in 1953: 97,861,773
- Babies born in 1953 every day: 268,114
- Babies born in 1953 every minute: 186
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 64,372 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Robert – 86,195 babies
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: September 26, 1919 – Barbara Britton, American actress (d. 1980); September 14, 1971 – Christopher McCulloch, American voice actor, producer, and screenwriter; January 29, 1960 – Matthew Ashford, American actor, producer, and screenwriter.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,838