Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 6th of March 1953 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
March 6, 1953 was a Friday and it was the 65th day of the year 1953. It was the 10th Friday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1953 calendar will be in 2026. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Wednesday. Next year it will be Friday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 165 days left before your next birthday. You will be 67 years old when that day comes. There have been 24,307 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 8,102 days or 22.18 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 823 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on October 13 at 21:09:00 GMT – Sunday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on November 12, 1984.
If a dog named Soco - a Jack Russell Terrier breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 284 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Soco will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Soco will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1882Guy Kibbee
- 1905Bob Wills
- 1920Lewis Gilbert
- 1942Flora Purim
- 1944Mary Wilson
- 1947Kiki Dee
- 1953Jay Ilagan
- 1964Skip Ewing
- 1972Jaret Reddick
- 1991Lex Luger
View the complete list of March 6 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Mar 6.
- 1475Michelangelo, Italian painter and sculptor (d. 1564)
- 1872Paul Juon, Russian-Swiss composer (d. 1940)
- 1882F. Burrall Hoffman, American architect, co-designed Villa Vizcaya (d. 1980)
- 1885Ring Lardner, American author and journalist (d. 1933)
- 1941Peter Brötzmann, German saxophonist and clarinet player (Last Exit)
- 1942Flora Purim, Brazilian singer (Return to Forever)
- 1947Judy Loe, English actress
- 1955Alberta Watson, Canadian actress (d. 2015)
- 1984Eskil Pedersen, Norwegian politician
- 1989Agnieszka Radwańska, Polish tennis player
View the complete list of March 6 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Isabelle’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 12 BCThe Roman Emperor Augustus is named Pontifex Maximus, incorporating the position into that of the Emperor.
- 1665The first joint Secretary of the Royal Society, Henry Oldenburg, publishes the first issue of Philosophical Transactions of the Royal Society
- 1834York, Upper Canada is incorporated as Toronto.
- 1869Dmitri Mendeleev presents the first periodic table to the Russian Chemical Society.
- 1957Ghana becomes the first Sub-Saharan country to gain independence from the British
- 1962Ash Wednesday Storm of 1962 begins on the mid-Atlantic coast of the United States.
- 1968The first of the East L.A. walkouts take place at several high schools.
- 1968Three rebels are executed by Rhodesia, the first executions since UDI, prompting international condemnation.
- 1988Three Provisional Irish Republican Army volunteers are killed by Special Air Service on the territory of Gibraltar in the conclusion of Operation Flavius.
- 2008A suicide bomber kills 68 people (including first responders) in Baghdad on the same day that a gunman kills eight students in Jerusalem.
View the complete list of March 6 historical events.
Curious about this Blue Raspberry? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 3, 6, and 1953 reveal that your Life Path number is 9. It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Kelli Berglund, Alan Reed, Stan Rogers, Jessica Burciaga, John Getz, Ari Up, Noriko Hidaka, Christopher Nolan, Didz Hammond, Soupy Sales.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on March 6 is Pisces ♓ (The Fish) – a mutable sign with Water as Western element. The ruling planet is Neptune – the planet of dreams and imagination. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Snake is the mythical animal and Water is the Eastern element of a person born on March 6, 1953.
Aquamarine is the modern birthstone for the month of March while Jade is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Pisces is amethyst. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Friday’ is emerald.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 6th March 1953 is Jonquil for affection.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on December 12, 1926. You have a Love Match compatibility score of +199. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on September 30, 1949. Your incompatibility score is -142. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 2,682,053,389. (U.S. Census Bureau)
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Ukraine approximately on 775. Your profession was map maker, astrologer, astronomer.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Timid, constrained, quiet person. You had creative talents, waited until that life to be liberated. Sometimes environment considered you strange.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: It always seemed to you, that your perceptions of the world are somewhat different. Your lesson – to trust your intuition as your best guide in present life.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 97,861,773 babies were born throughout the world in the year 1953. The estimated number of babies born on 6th March 1953 is 268,114. That’s equivalent to 186 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 64,372 baby girls. For the boys it’s Robert. This name was recorded 86,195 times in the year 1953. Any chance you are Mary or Robert? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man March 6” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about March 6, 1953. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 65th day of 1953
- Day of week: Friday
- Day of week birthstone: Emerald
- Week index: 10th Friday of 1953
- Next same calendar year: 2026
- Day of week this year: Wednesday
- Day of week next year: Friday
- Day of week in 2021: Saturday
- Days until next birthday: 165 days
- Age on next birthday: 67 years old
- Days since birth: 24,307 days
- Days spent sleeping: 8,102 days
- Years spent sleeping: 22.18 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 823
- Next full moon: October 13 at 21:09:00 GMT – Sunday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on November 12, 1984
- Age in dog years: 284 dog years old using a Jack Russell Terrier breed
- Life path number and meaning: 9 – It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
- Western zodiac sign: Pisces ♓ (The Fish)
- Western zodiac element: Water
- Western zodiac sign quality: Mutable
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Neptune – the planet of dreams and imagination
- Western zodiac gemstone: Amethyst
- Eastern zodiac animal: Snake
- Eastern zodiac element: Water
- Modern birthstone: Aquamarine
- Mystical birthstone: Jade (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Jonquil for affection
- Best compatible birthday: December 12, 1926 (+199)
- Worst compatible birthday: September 30, 1949 (-142)
- 1953 world population: 2,682,053,389
- Babies born in 1953: 97,861,773
- Babies born in 1953 every day: 268,114
- Babies born in 1953 every minute: 186
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 64,372 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Robert – 86,195 babies
- Roman numerals: VI.III.MCMLIII
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: November 26, 1993 – Erena Ono, Japanese actress and singer (AKB48); December 14, 1963 – Cynthia Gibb, American actress and singer; July 21, 1978 – Justin Bartha, American actor and producer.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 2,012